should we trade our pick?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

should we trade our pick?

The draft is soon and i don't think any big men available when we pick will be able to make an immediate impact on the team. There'are a few sleepers in this draft but i don't see them braking the rotation with Doc as a coach. So unless there's someone whose stocks drop dramaically i say we should consider trading the pick to Cleveland to bring back Semih Erden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

Re: should we trade our pick?

Bringing back Semih is definately not a bad idea, ONLY if he is healthy though. He was pretty injured when we traded him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: should we trade our pick?:
    Bringing back Semih is definately not a bad idea, ONLY if he is healthy though. He was pretty injured when we traded him.
    Posted by MrTrippleDouble

Im all for that, but I heard he was thinking of going back home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Like Krstic, I have heard that Erden is done playing in the States....Danny might've known this(?)....hence, the trade for a draft pick...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

no bringing erden back for a first round pick!  he is, at best, a back up center and is unlikely to become starter.

i don't see this draft pick helping the team next year unless it is traded on or before draft night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'd rather keep the pick and use it on a player with upside.  I agree that Semih is at best a decent backup 5. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

What statistics are you looking at that would suggest that Semih is a backup 5, or worth trading a first round pick for... no. He is raw in so many important categories, he needs to build up a tremendous amount of strength over the summer to even compete with centers and would be completely dominated by any other 5 in the league. Don't trade the pick for a player that probably won't play in the states next year, and hasn't even proven he can score more than 4 a game. 

Take a tip from BB and trade it for more picks in the future and save the millions Danny will blow on a terrible pick and try to sign someone who is at least proven in the NBA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I'd feel safer with Danny making a pick than having him sign a FA.  Danny hasn't had a lot of terrible picks.  Marcus Banks?  Giddens?  For every miss there are more than a few hits.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Yes unless we can get a statement from Doc that he will try to use the player, otherwise might just a well trade the pick get Doc a vet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

First, it was "we shouldn't have traded our Perk" now it's "should we trade our pick?"

What a mixed up bunch the celtic fans are.

Sections
Shortcuts