Shoutout for Danny!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seventeenth. Show seventeenth's posts

Shoutout for Danny!

Just wanted to give a BIG shout-out to Danny Ainge for assembling a great team.  We can not go on this 12 game (and counting) winning streak without pieces of the puzzle that really fit in :)

Cheers number "44" !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Shoutout for Danny!

Second

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

DA has been highly underrated in putting the Celtics together

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Yes, he has....he has a great eye for talent...no one hits on every pick....but Danny has found some gems without a lot of early picks....I wish Doc would play them a little more...I hope Bradley breaks out.....not a PG but scorer (I didn't say shooter) and lock down defender perhaps? ....and I really like Erden.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Shoutout for Danny!:
    Yes, he has....he has a great eye for talent...no one hits on every pick....but Danny has found some gems without a lot of early picks....I wish Doc would play them a little more...I hope Bradley breaks out.....not a PG but scorer (I didn't say shooter) and lock down defender perhaps? ....and I really like Erden.....
    Posted by Duke4

Duke, one of the few times I disagree with you.

Id also love to see AB break out (if hes capable) but dont see DOc giving him minutes unless forced by injuries. He really hasnt shown us anything to get excited about. His rep as a potential lock down defender was kinda exposed against the Hawks.. he was really put on front street that game.

I think Dannys value has been with trades. Hes brought us some good pieces the last 3-4 years.. Draft wise, we havent picked up anything thats usefull for us, not unexpected either. With late round picks, hard to find a player to break our 2nd unit lineup...forget about starting.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts