Sign Gray, Green and Evans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

Sign Gray, Green and Evans

I think this are the best moves Ainge could do this off season. Gray has a player option for 1,124.931. We can extend him something around 3m and offer him the starting job at center (7'0 footer 270). He impressed me a lot in the series against the Lakers before he got injured, by defending guys like Gasol and Bynum and scoring consistendly agaisnt them. Then we sign Green so he can be our 6th man.. Let go Big Baby and replace him with Reggie Evans(11.5 rpg with Tor) offering him the mid level. Release O'neal with the new amnesty clause.
    1st unit    2nd unit
    Rondo       Bradley
    Allen         Moore    
    Pierce       Green
    KG            Evans
    Gray          Johnson

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

Re: Sign Gray, Green and Evans

That would be great,but how can you sign both Gray and Evans with only a mini midlevel .unless you trade Big Baby for one of them.That second unit wont make the job,no point guard on it and no experience in the backcourt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Here's an idea. Bill Russel looked pretty good at Papi golf tournament the other day, let bring him back 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Sign Gray, Green and Evans:
    [QUOTE]I think this are the best moves Ainge could do this off season. Gray has a player option for 1,124.931. We can extend him something around 3m and offer him the starting job at center (7'0 footer 270). He impressed me a lot in the series against the Lakers before he got injured, by defending guys like Gasol and Bynum and scoring consistendly agaisnt them. Then we sign Green so he can be our 6th man.. Let go Big Baby and replace him with Reggie Evans(11.5 rpg with Tor) offering him the mid level. Release O'neal with the new amnesty clause. 1st unit    2nd unit Rondo       Bradley Allen         Moore     Pierce       Green KG            Evans Gray          Johnson
    Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE]

Like all 3 - NEED to sign Delonte
    Baby is gone via sign and trade
    Evans needs to be a vet min guy - or else go back to Troy Murphy
    Now, we could sign and trade Baby for Gray - get Evans on a vet min, hope JJJ produces and use our MLE on JRich
    2nd unit
    West
    Richardson
    Green
    Evans/JJJ
    Gray

that's not bad!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Gray, Green and Evans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sign Gray, Green and Evans : Like all 3 - NEED to sign Delonte Baby is gone via sign and trade Evans needs to be a vet min guy - or else go back to Troy Murphy Now, we could sign and trade Baby for Gray - get Evans on a vet min, hope JJJ produces and use our MLE on JRich 2nd unit West Richardson Green Evans/JJJ Gray that's not bad!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

You're right, Red.....that's not bad.  But, I doubt if they are all affordable.   

Only one I can't agree with is going back to Murphy.  He was done when he got here and only proved he's done once he got playing time.  The guy is a stiff who's washed up.  I'd take an NBDL player over Murphy at this stage in Murph's career.

Sections
Shortcuts