Sign Mikki Moore??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Re: Sign Mikki Moore??

Well they would have to free up roster space to sign Moore.  Not a good idea.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

It's unfair to criticize JO for being injured the way he is. The Celtics knew what they were getting when he signed a contract. In the last few seasons he hasn't played more than 57 games and this won't be an exception. Danny knew, doc knew and everyone else knew, so complaining about it won't do any good. We just have to be patient and hope for JO to recover quickly to contribute to the team.

A good note on this:

http://www.nesn.com/2010/12/jermaine-oneal-has-had-disappointing-start-to-celtics-career-but-will-prove-useful-going-forward.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Except I have suspicions that JO probably knew he was in worse shape than the docs could tell by an exam.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoBoston. Show GregoBoston's posts

If we are not going to play Harangody, then sign a veteran!  It is about winning NOW

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I thought we signed a fresh college big dude about 2 months ago?
    He is huge, tall and heavy as salami.

What his name?  where is this guy? in D-league?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm just thinking of a guy if something was to happen to Shaq or Erden here in the next week or two. Both seem to be hobbling with something.

10-day contract for someone off the street.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Mikki Moore??:
    [QUOTE]It's unfair to criticize JO for being injured the way he is. The Celtics knew what they were getting when he signed a contract. In the last few seasons he hasn't played more than 57 games and this won't be an exception. Danny knew, doc knew and everyone else knew, so complaining about it won't do any good. We just have to be patient and hope for JO to recover quickly to contribute to the team. A good note on this: http://www.nesn.com/2010/12/jermaine-oneal-has-had-disappointing-start-to-celtics-career-but-will-prove-useful-going-forward.html
    Posted by celticsfanmx[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I agree. Yes JON has a history of injuries but if they knew you think they still offer him the entire MLE??

JON needs to know that he's going to have nicks, pains throughout the season. That's what winning a championship is all about but of course he wouldn't know that. As Danny/Doc said there is no tear so what is it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

Did you say MIkki Moore????? Are you on Crack! did u watch this guy when he was with us? You people are dilusional.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Who else is out there when you have no cap space?? Yes I know he's close to a dead guy but I would rather be prepared if someone goes down rather than play KG 40+ minutes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Nah,Mikki is no good,.he was here before and i think he is too stupid to learn celtics system.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

I agree 100% that the Celtics need to look for another center right now.  Jermaine is out until who knows when, Shaq looks like he could be day to day at any time, Erden is one hit from having his shoulder blow out and Perkins may or may not be fully ready at the all star break.  Davis is not really a sound option at center and neither is Garnett.

I do not really know who is out there, but I know that Mikki Moore is NOT the answer.

What ever happened to the big white kid they had with them during the summer?  He surely is not a star, but he was BIG and the C's seemed to like something about him only five months ago.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Well there is always Eddy Curry!!  :-) If you want to trade for a tub of fat.

See, Mikkie Moore doesn't look so bad when you see what's out there.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

[QUOTE]Except I have suspicions that JO probably knew he was in worse shape than the docs could tell by an exam.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

dude...spot on....."we was robbed"...............

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Eddie Curry is better than Mikey.  But I trust Danny Ainge knows what to do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

when the mikki moore discussion starts running, then i think sheed starts looking handsome, even if he has 6 teets on him

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

Luke the rookie is already better than Moore except a few inches shorter. Luke can ran, shoot and block. He has size and enough length to play. He will be close to (if not better than) BBD in a few years.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Another stupid idea by no other than...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Mikki Moore is a joke for a seven footer! Can't even consider him a big man because he consistently gets outplayed by guys a head shorter than he is. I don't think DA will make the same mistake twice. If the need arises, the Celts are better off activating someone from the development league.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It can happen if BiasLewis tells David Stern to allow the Celtics to have a 16th player under contract. As we all know every team is only allowed to have 15 players under contract. After that, BiasLewis must agree to pay Mikki Moore's salary.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from c.wright. Show c.wright's posts

Mikki Moore oh my gosh...the C's will be fine as they are, especially
    when KP return in Feb.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Some of the post threads....why all the panic right now??????????????  Mikki Moore???  Are you kidding me?  Erdan, Shaq, and BBD will hold down the fort until JON and Perk get back.  Why worry about something when its no need.  There are all kinds of what if injury threads to start....sign____ if Pierce, KG, Nate, Ray get hurt.  Some of these threads these days kill me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Some of the post threads....why all the panic right now??????????????  Mikki Moore???  Are you kidding me?  Erdan, Shaq, and BBD will hold down the fort until JON and Perk get back.  Why worry about something when its no need.  There are all kinds of what if injury threads to start....sign____ if Pierce, KG, Nate, Ray get hurt.  Some of these threads these days kill me.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

The good thing is, until now you're still alive.

HAHAHA!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Mikki Moore back to the Celtics is like Roger Moore back to do a new James Bond movie. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I guess some aren't really looking at our bigs each game. Just watch Erden his shoulder is kiiling him. He can't hold the ball or lift his arms high enough to make strong moves. Watch him closely.

Shaq is doing the best he can right but I doubt Doc planned on using him the way he's had to use him.

It's not panic it's just being proactive. Don't let a 7-game win streak fool you. I've seen things change on the drop of a dime...just ask the Lakers. They were on a rolle and then lost 4 straight

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]I guess some aren't really looking at our bigs each game. Just watch Erden his shoulder is kiiling him. He can't hold the ball or lift his arms high enough to make strong moves. Watch him closely. Shaq is doing the best he can right but I doubt Doc planned on using him the way he's had to use him. It's not panic it's just being proactive. Don't let a 7-game win streak fool you. I've seen things change on the drop of a dime...just ask the Lakers. They were on a rolle and then lost 4 straight
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

WRONG! 

Until Erden can't play there will be no need for Mikki Moore or Roger Moore!

The Celtics have 15 players under contract, who will you cut? Don't forget that the Celtics need to remove a player if they sign a new one.

Sections
Shortcuts