Sign Mikki Moore??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Sign Mikki Moore??

In Response to Re: Sign Mikki Moore??:
    I guess some aren't really looking at our bigs each game. Just watch Erden his shoulder is kiiling him. He can't hold the ball or lift his arms high enough to make strong moves. Watch him closely. Shaq is doing the best he can right but I doubt Doc planned on using him the way he's had to use him. It's not panic it's just being proactive. Don't let a 7-game win streak fool you. I've seen things change on the drop of a dime...just ask the Lakers. They were on a rolle and then lost 4 straight
    Posted by BiasLewis

If David Stern gets injured who will the NBA sign to replace him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

As I already said just like P34 the Celtics can't sign another big without cutting someone.  With that said the guy Che was asking about it Tiny Gallon.  He was a second round pick by the Bucks this year and was cut.  I think he is only 19 and is playing for the Red Claws and tearing it up.  He has a lot of mobility for a guy his size.  He is about 6'9 and ways around 300.  Nice little jumper and nice moves in the paint.  He will get a shot somewhere soon. I have seen him play up here a few times and he has some skills.  Raw though.

Just for fun watch him break a backboard here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDDJ2-9h7EY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

http://celticslatenightshow.com/2298/boston-celtics/ask-dr-john-semih-erdens-shoulder-injury-labral-tearslap-lesion/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

How about Dudley Moore?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Mikki Mouse?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Luke the rookie is already better than Moore except a few inches shorter. Luke can ran, shoot and block. He has size and enough length to play. He will be close to (if not better than) BBD in a few years.
    Posted by lovetruth007

What gives you that idea?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Mikki Moore?? : WRONG!  Until Erden can't play there will be no need for Mikki Moore or Roger Moore! The Celtics have 15 players under contract, who will you cut? Don't forget that the Celtics need to remove a player if they sign a new one.
    Posted by P34

P34

Did you see how we had 7 players out of practice yesterday?? LOL!

See, maybe it doesn't have to be Mikki Moore but I don't think Ainge is taking it as light as you are. I'm aware they can't sign anyone right now but I was thinking ahead that IF something was to happen you have to have some guys on speed dial to call if you need warm healthy bodies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Mikki Moore?? : P34 Did you see how we had 7 players out of practice yesterday?? LOL! See, maybe it doesn't have to be Mikki Moore but I don't think Ainge is taking it as light as you are. I'm aware they can't sign anyone right now but I was thinking ahead that IF something was to happen you have to have some guys on speed dial to call if you need warm healthy bodies.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Two words, Tiny and Gallon. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

I see Mikki Moore's girlfriend or mother is back trying to get him work. His pet snakes would defend and rebound better than this stiff. Did I say stiff? My apologies to stiffs everywhere, in all lines of work for insulting YOU. This guy is a dog! Did I say dog? I apologize to all dogs from Rin Tin Tin and Lassie down through Snoop Dog. This guy is... well you get the idea. Next we'll be hearing from Antoine Walker's flunkies, extoling reasons why he wouldn't be such a bad gamble. Oops, did I say bad gambler?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Sign Mikki Moore??:
    Sorry but we may have to turn to someone that is on the street. Sign him to a minimum contract and release him when we can get some healthy bodies.
    Posted by BiasLewis

HAHAHA!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Sign Mikki Moore?? : If David Stern gets injured who will the NBA sign to replace him?
    Posted by P34

It would be a dream come true when Stern is no longer a part of the NBA.  I definitely wouldn't miss him.  He is just terrible and needs to be replaced. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

One more injury and it may not be long before guys like him get a call.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

He's one of the worse players I didn't have any pleasure watching on the C'z. Absolutely terrible and worthless to the C'z.
    Posted by tompenny

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Posted by BiasLewis

HAHAHA!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Maybe Shaq can sign him as a scarecrow for his farm.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryMangurian. Show HarryMangurian's posts

In Response to Sign Mikki Moore??:
    Sorry but we may have to turn to someone that is on the street. Sign him to a minimum contract and release him when we can get some healthy bodies.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Given that choice i would take Tiny Gallon, Dehsawn Sims, or Nick Fazekas Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"One more injury and it may not be long before guys like him get a call."

The Celts knew they would have a lot of injuries with these older players, that's why they signed two O'Neals instead of one. As far as I can tell, that plan is working pretty well, so I'm a bit confused by the moronic thread we have going here. You do realize Perk is coming back soon as well right?

The Celts will call Pervis Ellison before they call Mikki Moore. The Celts will call YOU before they call Mikki Moore. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

" One more injury and it may not be long before guys like him get a call." The Celts knew they would have a lot of injuries with these older players, that's why they signed two O'Neals instead of one. As far as I can tell, that plan is working pretty well, so I'm a bit confused by the moronic thread we have going here. You do realize Perk is coming back soon as well right? The Celts will call Pervis Ellison before they call Mikki Moore. The Celts will call YOU before they call Mikki Moore. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

ROTFLMAO....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

we would be better off with archie moore!... and he's DEAD!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Posted by BiasLewis

Dude I am really glad you are not managing the C's.   We would have a absolutely horrible roster in no time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

mikki moore is old hat.  what you really want is a YOUNG and spindly incompetent center who can't rebound or dunk in traffic (or hardly an empty gym either) - gimme a hell yeah for PATCHES O'BRYANT!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts