Silly turnovers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Silly turnovers

This team has some of the most inexcusable and unnecessary turnovers I've seen in awhile. All the great passing we were doing a month ago have now turned into stupid turnovers.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Silly turnovers

I'm not too sure this is even a good...better yet decent draft. The only guys I see really making any impact are Oladipo, Zeller and Noel.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Leading by 12 and taking out your center is a turn over, Doc.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to darrylfries' comment:

Pierce is also leading us in assists again. That's the price for him playing faciliator. Get used to it we have no one else

Yea he also leads us in rebounds and pts most nites as well as assists.  But lets focus on the negative instead. BTW last nite Nash and Kobe both had 6 turnovers apiece but I bet most around here had no idea that happened.  Lebron had 4 and i am sure he probably would have had more but got the benefit of a bogus call.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

I'm not too sure this is even a good...better yet decent draft. The only guys I see really making any impact are Oladipo, Zeller and Noel.

Maybe Noel will decide to return to Kentucky for another year since he was injured for a good part of the season.   He probably hasn't even made that decision.  Although the Celtics could definitely use someone like Noel.  Even though we don't have a chance of drafting him if he does decide to enter the draft this year. 

Sections
Shortcuts