Simply Pathetic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Simply Pathetic

In Response to Re: Simply Pathetic:
    [QUOTE]we should have won this game?  ATL should have been wrapped in 5 games too.  these are BAD teams that we are making into top contenders for ourselves.  obviously a deaf ear on any coaching, not that doc is known for that. at least this game was different- we stunk all the way through from the looks of it- no big leads to be evaporated 12-2 or 14-4 style
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Those teams might not be that good yet, but if case you have not noticed, the Cs are not that good either. Injuries and father time are catching up with them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Simply Pathetic : One minute you say or laugh at suggesting using the bench, and now you want doc to use it. Come on Celt. Doc should have been using the bench all yr. since it helps old legs stay a bit fresher.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

I have been advocating on this forum for doc to play Moore all season long. Unfortunately, he does not like to play rookies. Well now that Bradley is gone, he will have to play the bench more, I hope he utilizes Moore's skills.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]nobody thinks boston will lose saturday (well unless the refs give Philly 18 FT's again.... but even that will be hard to get them a W) the refs let LA have ONE win with 42 FT's but hopefully they don't hurt boston for a 3rd time this series... killing them in games 4 and 6 is quite enough for me to take... fair refs = C's in 5 and OKC in 4 The two times the refs messed things up for Indy they won (game 2, Miami couldn't hit FT's) and game 5 (brutality the league had to suspend guys for)
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]...of course it's the refs fault if they lose....how typical

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

[QUOTE]Gang, you can't imagine how much nicer the board smells when you put the grenade launchers on ignore. Responding to them in any way, even by slapping them upside the head and exposing them for the idiots they are, is what they crave given how pitiful their lives are.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Breaktime, Lloyd & others...we must win Game 7 or all the other trolls will appear & my reasoning is below:

It is incredible to me that you guys let Mark from Ct bother you.  You feed him & with his belly full, he attacks again. Our major concern now is to concentrate on winning Game 7 because Mark and many other Laker fans/trolls will return to the board & continue to aggravate us if you let them. It’ll be the same rhetoric, they were healthy, had the guy whom they think walks on water, Kobe, & the two best big man duo in the game & folded and then we will say many of our players are injured and we are grateful we went as far as we did in the playoffs, farther than LA & they’ll say the competition was not as stiff, etc. etc., etc.

In my younger days in school & the Marine Corps I used to box.  When a good punch is landed, the opponent would smile to insinuate he was not hurt. This is what Mark is doing, he’s smiling because he’s hurt that the Lakers are out of it.  I commented in other posts that I hate the Lakers(Yankees too) and although I should only be concerned with how the Celtics perform, I get an albeit small sense of gratification when these hated teams lose. I root for any team who plays against them(Yankees too).  I said this in my profile, Double my Pleasure, Double my Fun(thank you Spearment chewing gum) with a Celtic (Red Sox) victory and a Laker(Yankee) loss.

So Mark is wounded, the punch(Lakers being eliminated) hurt him yet he is smiling telling himself they were beaten by a younger team and our competition is not as tough(keep in mind Philly beat Chicago #1 seed in the East &, yup, Rose and then Noah were out)  but still they were not push overs. In short, Mark will ease his pain a bit when and if the Celtics lose.  Again, don’t let him bother you because he will if you let him !!!

Sections
Shortcuts