Since GK thinks we are making excuses let's see what his is for Utah caving in the Lakers grill in a meaningless preseason game!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

The Lakers only NBA calibur players which is the 5 stars and the maybe one or two bench guys obviously only played the 1st 3 quarters. See I'm makinmg apologies for them losing. I'm making the excuses for the Lakers. Next time if you have nothing constructive to add. Keep your fingers to themselves!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

That goes double for fake fury!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

That goes double for fake fury!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We are sucking right now. Better teams have beaten us. That's it. Will it change in the regular season???? We will have to wait a few more weeks. Simple. I will not use any lame excuse like, "the regulars only played certain amount of time",  "we are missing this player or that player", "in crunch time you think this player or that player would be playing?"". I mention these lame excuses that clueless has used in the games the Celtics have lost. I refuse to use them. No excuses we simply suck right now. Am I concerned? No.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

We are sucking right now. Better teams have beaten us. That's it. Will it change in the regular season???? We will have to wait a few more weeks. Simple. I will not use any lame excuse like, "the regulars only played certain amount of time",  "we are missing this player or that player", "in crunch time you think this player or that player would be playing?"". I mention these lame excuses that clueless has used in the games the Celtics have lost. I refuse to use them. No excuses we simply suck right now. Am I concerned? No.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sorry for the 5 posts. Seems like the forum isn't working right today. It was unintentional.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Very surprised (not really) at GK's reaction to this......you should know better, and I actually thought you were better than this.........guess I misjudged you, and you almost had me believe all your BS.

NO ONE cares who wins a pre-season game - MY LORD!!!!!!  These are kids trying to make an NBA team.  When Micah Downs is in the game in OT, you know Doc doesn't really care about the outcome of the game.  When KG plays about 16-20 mins, you know Doc doesn't care about the outcome.   I like my chances in a 7 game series with the Knicks, and I like the lakers chances in a 7 game series agaist the Jazz.  Who the heck cares right now??  There are no excuses to be made.................your team doesn't suck - it's PRE-season.  I am not the least bit concerned about either team right now.  Both will be fine.  Whether it's Istanbul or the Knicks, who really cares.  Only GOOD things can happen, like we find out about Sully, Melo, Christmas and the immortal Micah Downs!!  Only good things can happen like you find out about Douglas-Roberts,  Morris and the immortal Robert Sacre.

Got it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Very surprised (not really) at GK's reaction to this......you should know better, and I actually thought you were better than this.........guess I misjudged you, and you almost had me believe all your BS.

NO ONE cares who wins a pre-season game - MY LORD!!!!!!  These are kids trying to make an NBA team.  When Micah Downs is in the game in OT, you know Doc doesn't really care about the outcome of the game.  When KG plays about 16-20 mins, you know Doc doesn't care about the outcome.   I like my chances in a 7 game series with the Knicks, and I like the lakers chances in a 7 game series agaist the Jazz.  Who the heck cares right now??  There are no excuses to be made.................your team doesn't suck - it's PRE-season.  I am not the least bit concerned about either team right now.  Both will be fine.  Whether it's Istanbul or the Knicks, who really cares.  Only GOOD things can happen, like we find out about Sully, Melo, Christmas and the immortal Micah Downs!!  Only good things can happen like you find out about Douglas-Roberts,  Morris and the immortal Robert Sacre.

Got it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Got it?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

My girlfriend went to Gonzaga with Micah Downs.

I know he has no chance to make the team but it was fun seeing him play out there, grabbing boards and hustling like it was a 7th game of the championships.

That's what pre season games are about.  Getting in shape and seeing what the new guys can do. Not wins and losses.  

I could care less who wins.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Got it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Got it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Trouble posting also, sorry!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

So now he's talking to me again. Now because of what you think about me I'm going to stop eating, sleeping and will be sad. Especially you. Grow up son...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When was I ever not talking to you?  Unless you are Bloggy Boop or dfurypuss I never said that

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When was I ever not talking to you?  Unless you are Bloggy Boop or dfurypuss I never said that

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You said it a few times. But if you are talking to me good and if your not good too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Love that new leaf you've turned over!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

I saw a lot of good things in that game and a progression fron the 1st to the 2nd and then again to the 3rd.  Sully still looked good against NBA talent.  He does have a nack for the boards and has some good instincts.  Darko is fitting in nicely.  If he can just hit the boards, set picks and use his passing skills he will be that positive addition to this team they thought he could be.  He had a couple fouls on moving picks but he is still learning the system and once familiar, will get to his spots quicker.  Very impressed with Green.  Can't wait to see him in midseason form.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts