Since GK thinks we are making excuses let's see what his is for Utah caving in the Lakers grill in a meaningless preseason game!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Danny Ainge buying tickets to tomorrow nights Philly game!  :missingte

He was in NY trying to find out why the C's lost to the Knicks.  Threw in the towel and off to Philly!

[/QUOTE]

Looks like purple and gold sneakers to me - clearly a lakers fan!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bloggy obviously can't take a joke, and since he can't be serious, what does that leave??  Funny how you always come to DFurypuss' rescue, isn't it?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

We'll see how many lakers fans are left after kobe retires with 5 rings!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

LeBron will be available???  Better double check your info.  All 3 of those clowns have player options for 20 mill that year, and the following................can't see them taking less, unless you think all 3 will sign with LA.

And, for the record, I'm already seeing more CP3 and Blake jerseys..................FYI - you'll also still have 41 yr old Nash as your 12 mill/yr PG when kobe retires, with 5 rings - have a nice day!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Don't really care, Bloop...................and anything further would be discussing hoops with you....and you are not even close to knowing as much as me, so bye bye!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't really care, Bloop...................and anything further would be discussing hoops with you....and you are not even close to knowing as much as me, so bye bye!!

[/QUOTE]

Maybe so, but I know Steve Nash is a Laker and not Knick like you claimed he would be.  Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Never claimed he would be - that is a lie.  Said looks like he will be because that is what the article said.  The fact you can't infer one thing from another is your own fault

Sections
Shortcuts