Since KG is out, start JON or Semih????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Since KG is out, start JON or Semih????

I have no doubt that BBD can fill in for KG, but that depletes the second unit.  I think Semih or JON could fill in and keep the 2nd unit in tack.  They rotate and sub for each other and Shaq.  Gody could also step in to give spot minutes in a pinch.

Thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Since KG is out, start JON or Semih????

Doc said Davis will start. 

Speaking Thursday morning on WEEI, Rivers said Davis would probably start in Garnett's place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Oh no you don't BBD is starting. Why would you leave BBD on the bench if he's untradeable?? Don't turn back now it's time for him to start.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Since KG is out, start JON or Semih????:
    [QUOTE]I have no doubt that BBD can fill in for KG, but that depletes the second unit.  I think Semih or JON could fill in and keep the 2nd unit in tack.  They rotate and sub for each other and Shaq.  Gody could also step in to give spot minutes in a pinch. Thoughts?
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]
    Among BBD, JON and Semih, only BBD has the experience, mobility and offense to compensate for KG's absence. He filled that role quite ably last season, so Doc knows what to expect. On top of that, BBD has been playing well. The first unit has to take precedence over the  second unit. Doc will not have access to a solid second unit, so he'll have to mix one or two starters with the reserves to form that unit. Hopefully, JON can keep healthy while KG is recuperating. We can  also expect Semih and Harangody to get more playing minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

Davis will start and play 40 minutes a game.  I imagine his minutes will be taken up by a combination of semih, JON and Luke.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

I'd start Baby, and make him rest in the first 4-5 minutes of 2nd and 4th quarters. He'd play 40 minutes a game while KG is out, but 30 min of it at 4, and 10 at 5. Gody would play 10 min at 4, Shaq 20 min, and JO 26 min (8 min at 4, 18 min at 5) - assuming Semih is still ill and cannot contribute

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

B.B has always backed up K.G. Nothing changes IMO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

It doesn't matter who starts in my opinion. They're playing the New Orleans Hornets in a couple of hours.

The Hornets only have two consistent scorers, Chris Paul and David West.

Should be an easy win regardless who starts.