Since no one has said it......I will!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Since no one has said it......I will!

We are 1-0 in the post-Jordan Crawford era......LOL

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Since no one has said it......I will!

Cool, just  small step back  from yhe Bill whatsisname  era

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I started a thread on this, but no one responded.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Think about it, Joel Anthony is 31 years old and he will cost the Celts 3.8m next season.

Marshon Brooks has an expiring contract.

Jordan Crawford was the Celts' 3rd leading scorer and was leading the team in assists.

It's very obvious, Ainge has no plans of making this Celtics team better this season.

[/QUOTE]

We got better just by having Pressey start at the point.

But Ainge did not mean to do that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

We won that game mostly because the raptors we're due for an L.  

weve had some teams play great to beat us.  We were overdue to get a team who would lie down for us.  Toronto obliged.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Cool

Just WAIT until Jo-el gets in uniform!!

he'll be doing that Kendrick perkins scowl...sitting on the bench all day!!

we have needed the scowl for a long time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Why is it Marshon Brooks seems to be playing musical chairs in this league?  Is he that much of a liability defensively, or not a hard enough worker in practice...  cuz he does'nt seem to be able to find minutes no matter who's uniform he wears.  I was glad to see him in a green,  but apparentely Brad had no use for him. 

Anyone elaborate their opinion for me?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

yep. fun game to watch.

unfortunately we go from one attention-ho point guard who overdribbles to another (tomorrow. i am not comparing the two overall).

but for one night, one game, we got to watch a basketball team without such a soul-sucking influence. it seemed like everyone felt like they had an important role to play last night.

credit to bass for battling hard. not that it usually worked, as he often makes things worse the harder he works, but at least he was trying. 

fantastic look and 3/4-court pass by Pressey (to Bradley, I believe). the difference is that once he makes a pass like that, he immediately tries to refocus and gets ready to make another play on d, rather than losing focus and coasting around for a few plays. the play he made to steal the ball, gain control and then pass it off before going out of bounds was so sweet. he may not be starting point guard material, but i enjoy watching him play more than i will enjoy watching rondo pouting whenever things don't go well, and giving half an effort on the defensive side. 

rondo's personality is completely off-putting and he will be sure to make himself the center of the story one way or another for the rest of the year. not my cup of tea.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from charliedarling. Show charliedarling's posts

Brooks should already have known that his playing time was minimal because of his weak defense and should have done something about it.

I will admit that some guys are better on defense than others, but no matter how bad you may be you can get better if you want to.

With this kid's offense if he were even marginal on defense he would play minutes for someone.  But, his fault that he has not made seemingly any progress on defense in now his third year in the league.