Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together...

... might as well endorse a family friend of my father's:
    http://www.charterfishingcapecod.com/

Guy's the real deal.  I just wish I didn't get sea-sick and motion-sick so easily.  I personally took 30+ minutes to reel in a 67 tuna a couple years ago.  Pops caught a 68 inch tuna.

Fishing trips galore.  Maybe Kobe and Paul can reminisce about the days when they had the youth to score 40 points.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together...

This looks like a wonderful idea, although I refuse to go anywhere that hedley will be within 500 feet of me, as he is undoubtedly a crazed stalker. Surprised

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together...

In Response to Re: Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together...:
    [QUOTE]This looks like a wonderful idea, although I refuse to go anywhere that hedley will be within 500 feet of me, as he is undoubtedly a crazed stalker.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

THe Lakers are already there. Their lack of heart got them swept. Won't see that happen to the Celtics. It's the pride of being the  team with the most championships. The Lakers have never felt that pride. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Hey!  Now we can all go fishing together!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

The Lakers boat sank with Phil Jackson's retirement ... Lakers drown

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to Re: Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together...:
    [QUOTE]The difference is the Lakers will go fishing more often than the Celts. They're stuck with Kobe, Pau, Artest, and Blake until the end of 2014. And Kobe will get a whopping 30.45m in 2014. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

And you will b stuck with Danny as ur GM!!! and a bunch of geriatric Celtics whos  window just closed!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together... : And you will b stuck with Danny as ur GM!!! and a bunch of geriatric Celtics whos  window just closed!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Yea, but we get CAP SPACE back in 2012

You guys have some SERIOUS long-term commitments.  Buss might consider buying one or two guys out just so he's not handcuffed by them for that long

If 2012 is a long time to have 30-something year old players, 2014 is even longer

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the Celtics and Lakers (and all their fans) are all going fishing together... : Yea, but we get CAP SPACE back in 2012 You guys have some SERIOUS long-term commitments.  Buss might consider buying one or two guys out just so he's not handcuffed by them for that long If 2012 is a long time to have 30-something year old players, 2014 is even longer
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

So ur giving up on 2011 huh? Yeah I would too with  that ol timers team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Well at this point in time looks like we are all giving up 2011 thanks to the probablity of a lockout.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Well at this point in time looks like we are all giving up 2011 thanks to the probablity of a lockout.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Agree.  Very good possibility their is no NBA season next year.  The NFL still haven't settled their differences and the NBA will have similar problems. 

Sections
Shortcuts