Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

DoctorCO - Actually LakerNation32 has once again made you look very foolish. Look at ALL of your responses. Are you still contemplating on what else to say? Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : Rico/Fierce rebuttal? Isn't Rico one of your best friends on this board?  You're not even supposed to be posting until October 2011. You lost the bet, remember?  
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's a good point you make.

Ky called me a wingnut on another thread. That's a term that's used for rightwing crazies. It's the same guy. He often posts irrational thoughts.

It's a sadist with no friends. It makes up all these usernames to carry out some warped agenda. It quit Sam's board, because those guys express too much love for their fellow human beings. It's already admitted that it gravitates to so-called controversy.

It probably got hit with agent orange back in the day. That could be one explanation for it's anti-social aggression. Perhaps it has a brain tumor. I don't care. No matter what the reason(s), it is not a nice person. This is someone few if any would allow into their homes. This is the kind of sadist which made up the bulk of Nazi Germany and has now twisted up American values. It's obviously trying to get you banned. You are liked. It is not. It doesn't even like itself.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

OK....I stayed out as long as I could.....the fact is they play the games to win the championship!

The Lakers and Celtics play in different conferences....so their head to head battles don't come down to who wins the title each year....

The issue is what happens when your team reaches the championship series....

The Lakers own two records....most championship appearances....and most losses...

The Celtics own two records....most championships and best head to head record vs their chief rivals....

Celtics 17 championships....Lakers 16...(LA Lakers 11)

Celtics winning percentage .809....Lakers .516 (LA Lakers .423)

When the Lakers get to the Finals they are basically a .500 team.....(much worse record when in LA)....

When the Celtics get there....lights out!....dominate the Lakers....dominate the league...end of story folks!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

Duke nailed it in regards to Lakers versus Celtics. Any discussion of the greatest dynasties in the major sports begins and ends with the NY Yankees, the Montreal Canadiens, and the Boston Celtics. The Lakers are in the next tier with teams such as the Dallas Cowboys, the NE Patriots, and the Boston Red Sox. The Raiders are in that second grouping too. Los Angeles fans probably count the Oakland Super Bowls as their own. That's how they roll.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Duke,fairy and the rest who said they had me on ignore....thank you for lying. It must be difficult when you hang on the words that I post because deep down you know the drivel that comes from boston fans, Rico excepted, is just that, drivel!

I'll be back tomorrow to post some more so till then remember this...

There are two types of fans, Laker fans and those wanting to be!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

ok kobe rulz,

how do i look stupid...

I just posed this question......

1. can you judge time?..yes or no...the answer is no...if you can refute....just know your telling your self that because reality says no to you...

2. a nba title ring means the same from 1950 whatever to 20whatever...so your argument about better eras is owned and proven wrong...

3. teams dont have 3 rings for wininng in the 80's vs. 2 rings for a win in the 70's. and just because you dont like the celtics there title wins only count as .6%...

4. ACCORDING TO THE NBA a ring is a ring...

5. and a team who won back to back 1 time ISNT BETTER...its how many rings you won..as a team..

6. So your owned and my property

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]ok kobe rulz, how do i look stupid... I just posed this question...... 1. can you judge time?..yes or no...the answer is no...if you can refute....just know your telling your self that because reality says no to you... 2. a nba title ring means the same from 1950 whatever to 20whatever...so your argument about better eras is owned and proven wrong... 3. teams dont have 3 rings for wininng in the 80's vs. 2 rings for a win in the 70's. and just because you dont like the celtics there title wins only count as .6%... 4. ACCORDING TO THE NBA a ring is a ring... 5. and a team who won back to back 1 time ISNT BETTER...its how many rings you won..as a team.. 6. So your owned and my property
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

http://thirtymag.com/5-most-successful-franchises-in-nba-history/

Have a read about what this says about the 60s and bostons success. My point made. Game over.

Thanks for playing!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]ok kobe rulz, how do i look stupid... I just posed this question...... 1. can you judge time?..yes or no...the answer is no...if you can refute....just know your telling your self that because reality says no to you... 2. a nba title ring means the same from 1950 whatever to 20whatever...so your argument about better eras is owned and proven wrong... 3. teams dont have 3 rings for wininng in the 80's vs. 2 rings for a win in the 70's. and just because you dont like the celtics there title wins only count as .6%... 4. ACCORDING TO THE NBA a ring is a ring... 5. and a team who won back to back 1 time ISNT BETTER...its how many rings you won..as a team.. 6. So your owned and my property

We know this, but please don't sink to his level!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

LAkers avenger...

THE BOTTOM LINE 17-16

THE LAKERS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]LAkers avenger... THE BOTTOM LINE 17-16 THE LAKERS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://thirtymag.com/5-most-successful-franchises-in-nba-history/

Thanks for playing!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Is thirty mag the NBA????

NOPE!!!!!!

WHAT DOES THE NBA SAY...

WE FOLLOW THE NBA..

not the giberish and the sweat you follow...

WHAT DOES THE NBA SAY!!!

oh your too scared ...there the truth...

is the league called thirty mag, or hollinger???....NOPE!!!

ITS THE NBA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

laker avenger,

Is there a thrity mag title????Is there a hollinger title?????.....

THere is a NBA TITLE...

And who OWNS WHO..

THE CELTICS OWN THE LAKERS.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]laker avenger, Is there a thrity mag title????Is there a hollinger title?????..... THere is a NBA TITLE... And who OWNS WHO.. THE CELTICS OWN THE LAKERS.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfaxusuEIcI

Thanks for playing!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

Lakernation,

131-92....

remember that....

lol...

Thats bostons 17th ring...

The lakers havent won 17.....

LOL.......

Hows our ********** taste

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

also laker trolls,

THE NBA..

makes the policy not your cousin geno from chino....

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

First: 7/14/2009
    Last: 7/24/2011
    ok kobe rulz,

how do i look stupid...

I just posed this question......

1. can you judge time?..yes or no...the answer is no...if you can refute....just know your telling your self that because reality says no to you...

2. a nba title ring means the same from 1950 whatever to 20whatever...so your argument about better eras is owned and proven wrong...

3. teams dont have 3 rings for wininng in the 80's vs. 2 rings for a win in the 70's. and just because you dont like the celtics there title wins only count as .6%...

4. ACCORDING TO THE NBA a ring is a ring...

5. and a team who won back to back 1 time ISNT BETTER...its how many rings you won..as a team..

6. So your owned and my property
    ----------------------------------------------

Is it easier to win a championship when playing against 8 other teams, or when playing against 29 other teams? Also, it is not rings genius, it is championships. Rings are what each player gets. Laughing

Now,,, Lets look at the odds with PROVEN mathmemathical FACTS -

You have a .111 chance at winning versus 8 other teams, which the majority of Celtic titles were won with these super high odds. Now let's look at the odds of the majority of Laker championships or rings if you prefer:  .003 chance at winning versus 29 other teams. The Lakers clearly Defy the odds and win at a greater and more consistent rate than the Celtics. I will not even go into the number of times that the Lakers have gotten to the Finals because I am not trying to embarass Celtic fans any further, than what I have already done. Thanks for letting me put my knowledge on display once again, and dont be too ashamed of yourself as most Celtic fans are just as foolish as you are. Cool

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

DFury, Mathematical odds dont lie. Spin however you wish, but the facing an All Star every team every single night theory is a joke. Laughing  Because Donny Nelson and Tommy Heinsohn in their greatest playing days would be hard pressed to make an All Star team in today's NBA.  Nice try!

Sections
Shortcuts