Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

You forgot Mental Midget...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Its called ignore

Along with Dudder and Pud, the fake NON-CELTIC FAN rondo haters, Lakers-nation is on my list

makes life easier

As for runrunandrun... since he only comes on once a month to be a blind racist, I leave him off ignore to point out what a scvmbag he is, knowing he is a hit and run loser

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Yup, ignore works best for this clown. I chose all of the above but I think this one has particular resonance: "a victim of wedgies and swirlies in High School?"

I think the Internet provides an outlet for those who got the short end of the social stick in real life and seek what they perceive as revenge and what others feel is comical.

"Along with Dudder and Pud, the fake NON-CELTIC FAN rondo haters, Lakers-nation is on my list"

Agreed. Pud actually had the nerve recently to describe himself as a reasonable and thougthful contributor to this board. Too bad, I actually think he could be if he put down the axe he is always grinding. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]Yup, ignore works best for this clown. I chose all of the above but I think this one has particular resonance: " a victim of wedgies and swirlies in High School?" I think the Internet provides an outlet for those who got the short end of the social stick in real life and seek what they perceive as revenge and what others feel is comical. " Along with Dudder and Pud, the fake NON-CELTIC FAN rondo haters, Lakers-nation is on my list" Agreed. Pud actually had the nerve recently to describe himself as a reasonable and thougthful contributor to this board. Too bad, I actually think he could be if he put down the axe he is always grinding. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

Maybe pud is grinding a titanium axe, that's why he needs to grind it all the time. LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

Clown-nation32 is just a nuisance. The disgruntled mployee is the most obnoxious poster on this board, IMO. 

Finally there is peace after the disgruntled mployee went away. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    As others suggested - ignore. Simple and effective.

AK

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]Hi, As others suggested - ignore. Simple and effective. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]

Way too simple.... way too effective, sinus.

Not very satisfying. No fun.

Without "trolls" to call out/rail against/attack/bait/stalk, these sad-sacks would be utterly lost, locked inside their own creepy obsessions... lonely, ignored.

Then what?

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I put him on ignore long ago....my reason is that, in my opinion, he is just a kid...why would I want to spend my time arguing with a kid who is probably sticking out his tongue at everyone....looking for attention...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

You are nothing at all like the trolls, DFURY13.

Keep telling yourself that, anyway.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I have suggested that no one should reply to these inane Lakers trolls, no matter how insulting or asinine.  The Ignore button works for me, as does only a little self-control that's necessary to just go on to the next topic.  Ignore them and they will go away.  They just want attention, and if they keep receiving it, they are encourages to continue.  Ignore them completely.  I wouldn't mind seeing a discussion topic with only one post and no replies listed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I have suggested that no one should reply to these inane Lakers trolls, no matter how insulting or asinine.  The Ignore button works for me, as does only a little self-control that's necessary to just go on to the next topic.  Ignore them and they will go away.  They just want attention, and if they keep receiving it, they are encourages to continue.  Ignore them completely.  I wouldn't mind seeing a discussion topic with only one post and no replies listed.
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

Those who complain loudest about "trolls" are more disturbed than the "trolls" they complain about.

Likes attract one another.

Pud

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Wow my own thread!!

Firstly, I'd like to dedicate this event to the millions around the world that support THE greatest basketball franchise of all time.....the Los Angeles Lakers.

Secondly, to the Laker Nation that continue to support and encourage the message that is....the Los Angeles Lakers forever.

Lastly, to the trolls who despite saying don't read my words of enlightenment but really do....one title in the last 24 years is one better than the Clips!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Well, the moderators aren't conmpletely idle.   I posted a No. 11, which I thought was fairly harmless, although something I thought would be insulting to 12-year olds . . . and the moderator removed it.  At least now we know a real person occasionally reads this forum.  :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

LakerNation32 is one of the more intelligent posters on this board, but we all knew that already. I mean he is a Laker fan. Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]LakerNation32 is one of the more intelligent posters on this board, but we all knew that already. I mean he is a Laker fan.
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Thanks Koberulz.....I feel honored that celt trolls would create a thread about me, it just shows the magnetism of the Lakers and their massive fan base that even celt trolls can't get enough.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : Fisher - The Matador, cuz he can't cover anyone koME - The Adulterer Artest - Metta Whirled Peas Gasol - The Spanish Prisoner Bynum - Big Chief Wounded Knee Odom - give me more time on this one Walton - The Thief for stealing Buss' money Buss - The Old Perv!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Your childish rants make it hard to believe you are a person near age 60. These are the kinds of comments I heard when I taught middle school. What awful parenting you had and what a horrific upbringing your kids had.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Hilarious to see Redley34 advertising that he is using the ignore button. If he is even remotely close to 60 years old, he should be banned from this site for life for being so immature.

WOW!

Maybe he is like Benjamin Button Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Hilarious to see Redley34 advertising that he is using the ignore button. If he is even remotely close to 60 years old, he should be banned from this site for life for being so immature. WOW! Maybe he is like Benjamin Button
    Posted by koberulz[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you're being fair in posting the pic of Danny Ainge!

Cool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

I am trying the ingore "thing".

spare us, hedRuss4everIII,etc. ignoring trolls is not what you do here. never has been.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]I am trying the ingore "thing". spare us, hedRuss4everIII,etc. ignoring trolls is not what you do here. never has been.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

Jiminy Cricket is heard from again.  Bailey Powe is the moral compass of this forum.  He, of course, NEVER responds to trolls!!  Back off!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

LakerNation32 - you make another great point!

Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Don't know how you resist them, Red/Russ.

These klowns so very want, so very need, so very luv to engage you in meaningful dialog.

Wink
    Pud

Sections
Shortcuts