Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : Page hits translate into advertising revenue, something that the Globe desperately needs to keep their financial heads above water. Money talks. Regarding the forums that spun off of BDC two years ago because of problems related to trolling, both struggle with lack of diversity/small tent/low traffic/over moderation issues... aka b-o-r-i-n-g. Diversity of opinion is a good thing.  Pud   
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Some people such as this one "find controversy stimulating and gravitate toward it." A few might find this interesting. It recently emerged that mployee8 and Ricoceltic are the same person. Now it appears pud and kyceltic are one and the same to go with those other usernames.

Pud and ky seem to know a lot about the two boards that formed out of this one. Ky once posted on the original dslack board and got deleted for making a wingnut personal attack. Pud used to post at Sam's as gacracker.

First, why can we assume mployee8 and kyceltic are the same person?

Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow

posted at 1/30/2011 12:39 AM EST

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    First: 2/12/2006
    Last: 7/20/2011
    In Response to Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow:
    I'm thinking p34 might be pierce himself..It's the only logical conclusion
    Posted by tomobo

Plus lightsaber, Tachometrix,and Connecting Rod, and a couple more that i'm saving!!

That's been mployee8/Ricoceltic's game in a nutshell; To go after Fierce34 for no logical reason and for some irrational disdain of a fellow human being.

Why can we assume Pud and kyceltic are the same person?

I made this post:

Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow

posted at 1/30/2011 1:52 AM EST

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=40168f619eb7cf8695f98751b54aca60&plckUserId=40168f619eb7cf8695f98751b54aca60">
    First: 5/30/2008
    Ky said, "You don't have to be black to need ebonics." Dudder made a racist post about Perk, and Che and Ky, two outsiders from Massachusetts, said he didn't. Strangely enough the three also have very similar views on Rondo and Perk.

Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency

posted at 1/5/2011 5:45 PM EST

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406">
    Last: 1/30/2011
    In Response to Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency:
    In Response to Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency : immature thug texas drawl needing ebonics class was DUDDER on Perk that is racist, everyone already knows that Dud's rep is trash on this board, but i was offended
    Posted by rameakap

You don't have to be black to be a thug, you don't have to be black to have a Texas drawl, you don't have to be black to need ebonics. That was not very nice, but it was not racist!! Would you have been offended if Perk was white?

If Perk was white, Dudder wouldn't have said Perk needs ebonics. If that's not trolling, then nothing is. I'm probably the next one to be accused of being P34 by the troll.

Here was kyceltic's response:

Such anger, and to think i offered to give you money so you could join Sam's board. That was before i found out that they kicked you off!

You need to go out and hug a Vet and tell him or her what a great job the're doing, and how proud of them you are.  I am sure glad you're siding with P34, because i wouldn't want your kind anywhere near the side i'm on!!

Mployee8 recently posted words very similar to the last sentence. But back to kyceltic and pud.

See how kyceltic mentioned offering to pay for my subscription to Sam's forum?

Here's what the over the top, anti-Rondo gacracker wrote at Sam's.

[QUOTE]I would be more than happy to donate to a "scholarship fund" for those interested in joining but unable to pay their yearly dues.[/QUOTE]

It's the same guy.

Pud talks about the problem of a small tent, a lack of diversity, and too much moderating.

Gacracker wrote to Sam, "My guess is that this forum will stay very, very small and tight knit with minimal appeal to the wider audience of Celtic fans.... by design."

Basically, this guy is here for getting his kicks off of being anti-social and basking in dead-end "controversy."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : Jimmy's gift to Laker fans for 2011-12:
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

Danny's latest gift to boston.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46GL3jpxbuI

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

You might be a little more tolerated if you got rid of that waving flag -- which is little more than cyber-nose-thumbing -- and is why most here think you're 12 or thereabouts.  A similar request got Fierce34 to tone down his HAHAHA!!! -- which kinds of shows which of you is more mature.  Do you really want that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : Some people such as this one "find controversy stimulating and gravitate toward it." A few might find this interesting. It recently emerged that mployee8 and Ricoceltic are the same person. Now it appears pud and kyceltic are one and the same to go with those other usernames. Pud and ky seem to know a lot about the two boards that formed out of this one. Ky once posted on the original dslack board and got deleted for making a wingnut personal attack. Pud used to post at Sam's as gacracker. First, why can we assume mployee8 and kyceltic are the same person? Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow posted at 1/30/2011 12:39 AM EST   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406 " /> kyceltic Posts: 1918 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 7/20/2011 In Response to Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow : I'm thinking p34 might be pierce himself..It's the only logical conclusion Posted by tomobo  Plus lightsaber, Tachometrix,and Connecting Rod, and a couple more that i'm saving!! That's been mployee8/Ricoceltic's game in a nutshell; To go after Fierce34 for no logical reason and for some irrational disdain of a fellow human being. Why can we assume Pud and kyceltic are the same person? I made this post: Re: Scal versus Kobe Tomorrow posted at 1/30/2011 1:52 AM EST   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=40168f619eb7cf8695f98751b54aca60&plckUserId=40168f619eb7cf8695f98751b54aca60 "> NickFaldo Posts: 298 First: 5/30/2008 Last: 7/20/2011 Ky said, "You don't have to be black to need ebonics." Dudder made a racist post about Perk, and Che and Ky, two outsiders from Massachusetts, said he didn't. Strangely enough the three also have very similar views on Rondo and Perk. Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency posted at 1/5/2011 5:45 PM EST   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406&plckUserId=3567a792c5f5109ca211f62f3c1b2406 "> kyceltic Posts: 1348 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 1/30/2011 In Response to Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency : In Response to Re: Perkins looking forward to Free Agency : immature thug texas drawl needing ebonics class was DUDDER on Perk that is racist, everyone already knows that Dud's rep is trash on this board, but i was offended Posted by rameakap  You don't have to be black to be a thug, you don't have to be black to have a Texas drawl, you don't have to be black to need ebonics. That was not very nice, but it was not racist!! Would you have been offended if Perk was white? If Perk was white, Dudder wouldn't have said Perk needs ebonics. If that's not trolling, then nothing is. I'm probably the next one to be accused of being P34 by the troll. Here was kyceltic's response: kyceltic Posts: 1918 First: 2/12/2006 Last: 7/20/2011 Such anger, and to think i offered to give you money so you could join Sam's board. That was before i found out that they kicked you off! You need to go out and hug a Vet and tell him or her what a great job the're doing, and how proud of them you are.  I am sure glad you're siding with P34, because i wouldn't want your kind anywhere near the side i'm on!! Mployee8 recently posted words very similar to the last sentence. But back to kyceltic and pud. See how kyceltic mentioned offering to pay for my subscription to Sam's forum? Here's what the over the top, anti-Rondo gacracker wrote at Sam's. It's the same guy. Pud talks about the problem of a small tent, a lack of diversity, and too much moderating. Gacracker wrote to Sam, "My guess is that this forum will stay very, very small and tight knit with minimal appeal to the wider audience of Celtic fans.... by design." Basically, this guy is here for getting his kicks off of being anti-social and basking in dead-end "controversy."
    Posted by NickFaldo[/QUOTE]

Keep the conspiracy controversies  raging NickF. After all, your main goal at BDC is  no doubt to create some splash so you can promote: 

http://www.celticsboard.net

Simple as that!

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : Keep the conspiracy controversies  raging NickF. After all, your main goal at BDC is  no doubt to create some splash so you can promote:  http://www.celticsboard.net Simple as that! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Very well said pud! Nick is a typical bostonian conspiracy theorist. He undoubtedly worships Tommy Heinsohn. Both are bafoons! Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Jimmy Buss hired a buffoon to coach the Lakers.

Kobe's reaction after learning he would be coached by a buffoon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

Sadist (from merriam-webster.com):

1 : a sexual perversion in which gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others (as on a love object)
    2 a : delight in cruelty b : excessive cruelty

It's unfortunate sadists have run amok on this and other forums. They are best ignored, and if one feels compelled to respond, my advice is to not do so directly.

Such people form the bedrock of increasing fascism and conformity. One can only imagine what sort of psychological damage they experienced to end up as sadists.

They are to be pitied and ignored as much as possible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I'm feelin' a TINGLE!!!

[QUOTE]Sadist (from merriam-webster.com) : 1 : a sexual perversion in which gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others (as on a love object) 2 a : delight in cruelty b : excessive cruelty It's unfortunate sadists have run amok on this and other forums. They are best ignored, and if one feels compelled to respond, my advice is to not do so directly. Such people form the bedrock of increasing fascism and conformity. One can only imagine what sort of psychological damage they experienced to end up as sadists. They are to be pitied and ignored as much as possible.

More narcissistic projections from... guess who???  

All the while promoting... guess what???

Use the IGNORE option NickF and I instantly disappear.

That's a  promise!!!

Pud

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakernation 32,

this is the nba....not when ever you thought the league started..so 1 title every what...why couldnt la..WIN TITLES when the league was built...OH yea..Russell was beating wilt EVERY TIME basically...

so in 3,2,1...Lets hear the the league started in the 80s....and just apeared out of no where threaD..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Sadist (from merriam-webster.com) : 1 : a sexual perversion in which gratification is obtained by the infliction of physical or mental pain on others (as on a love object) 2 a : delight in cruelty b : excessive cruelty It's unfortunate sadists have run amok on this and other forums. They are best ignored, and if one feels compelled to respond, my advice is to not do so directly. Such people form the bedrock of increasing fascism and conformity. One can only imagine what sort of psychological damage they experienced to end up as sadists. They are to be pitied and ignored as much as possible.

You need to do one of two things. Get back on your meds, or get off  whatever you are on!!  If you need help, let us know and we will try and get you some!!  Just remember, you're not alone!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

[QUOTE]So tell me Fiercest .... is that a substantial contribution? "Don't tell me LA has a hidden NFL team that the people on this board don't know about." Exactly the point ... telling us something we all know aka useless info so you can poke fun at another user?  Your useless posts have succeeded in chasing users off to other sites for more substantive musings. Congratulations ... how bout a thread about traffic conditions to the Garden vs the Staples Center?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Fierce was talking to Laker-nation32. Laker-nation32 is not just another user on this board, he's a fackin' troll! 

Why do you always side with the trolls?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Mployee8

You're telling us we should police this board ourselves. Isn't it ironic that instead of trying to get rid of the trolls you side with them and encourage them to throw out more garbage? 

As an appointed police officer of this board, appointed by Mployee8 himself, it is my duty to charge Mployee8 with the crime of being an accessory of the trolls. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]Lets hear the the league started in the 80s....and just apeared out of no where threaD..
    Posted by DoctorCO[/QUOTE]

The NBA as we know it started with the merge of the ABA/NBA and grew from there. The NBA of the 60s was defunct. It barely made money, it's interest witin the country was low/poor and internationally no one cared one bit. Never mind the serious flaws with the game, no 3pt shot etc etc etc. Oh yeah, a league that covered the entire country with...wait for it....ta da....8-9 teams. I know laughable, but it is what it is and that's why things had to change. Now the NBA is huge domestically and internationally. Thank the good lord above we have the modern NBA! If anyone was to vote over which product is better, only a few dis-spirited souls in boston would vote for the former.

The rest of the country and the globe would have it the way it is now. So suck it up boston, 4 titles since 1977 aint that bad. It just dosen't compete with the giants of the game, the Los Angeles Lakers!

Enjoy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

It has come down to the disgruntled mployee aiding and abetting the trolls. LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakernation,

The nba defunked????????....
    LOOK WHAT YOU JUST DID...you qualified the nba.....WHAT you named was NOT THE NBA.....YOU DO NOT MAKE LEAGUE RULES OR WRITE HISTORY......
    THE NBA does that....
    Who are you to say the nba made or didnt make money..it was the nba.....
    sO LEAGUES DONT APPEAR OUT OF NO WHERE..
    you NEED TO GROW A LEAGUE TO BE SOMETHING..NOT OH THE LEAGUE STUNK WHEN MY TEAMS DIDNT WIN..

lAKER NATION THANK THE INTERNET....KEEP THANKING THE INTERNET..BECAUSE REALITY CALLS YOU A BIG..LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

LAKER NATION,

Heres why you lost the argument...THE NBA is the NBA REGARDLESS..you dont make calls on when the league was started..The ring is a ring from 1960 to 2011...YOUR upset because your team trails in the ring count..so you have to quailfy...

YOUR fans you speak for which are voices in your head..MEAN NOTHING....

Ill go WITH THE LEAGUE over what you say anyday...

And the league has the power...YOU DONT

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

lakernation,

Lastly on this point to prove my ownage of you. YOU are my property remember that....

YOU talk about past eras....That you have to grade the past for not having cable...you grade the past for not having flat screen tvs...YOU grade the past for not having jet air plains...you have the gaul to grade the past of the nba..

Thats like saying babies suck...YOU Cant have a adult without a baby.....adults dont appear....babies become adults...And all the learing babies do...Are crutial to what an adult is...

YOUR saying you can have a house without a foundation...So a house can appear...and stay with no foundation...

your saying that the year 1 stinks and 2011 is better...

YOU CANT JUDGE TIME.....YOU CANT JUDGE EVOLUTION.....YOU CANT QUALIFY TIME.......

Thats why thank the internet for posting your stuff..

reality shuns you...

and your owned.

Sections
Shortcuts