Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32

You don't need to ban him when all you have to do is click ignore lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : When there were half as many teams in baseball did the yankees titles count less. It wasn't a try it was reality. Something you don't live in. Get out of your parents basement and get a job you clown.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Hey just so you know, hurling insults is an accurate indication of losing an argument. Don't be so bitter because I made your post look ridiculous and foolish. And to think, you must be at least 50 years old to even remember the Celtics winning on a consistent basis. You come off as either very immature for your age, or someone just talking out of their rear.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Another 1 bites the dust!Cool

DFury13 = Cry

Make sure to keep me on ignore so that I wont have to embarass you any further. Thanks for playing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since the moderators won't ban him let's do a poll on Lakers-nation32 : When there were half as many teams in baseball did the yankees titles count less. It wasn't a try it was reality. Something you don't live in. Get out of your parents basement and get a job you clown.

I know, right.  The Yankees titles only start after Free Agency and Reggie Jackson.  Should make it easier for us to catch!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

For the resident  math genius here, the chances of one team winning against 29 other teams, all things being equal, is not .003.......

Its .03 or roughly 3% which is roughly one out of 30. 

Check your arithmetic, fella... before you start talking about proven math facts.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Pud, thanks for the correction.  Anyone with common sense can still see that the odds of winning championships were more than 3 times higher (almost 4 times higher) back when the Celtics won on a consistant basis. Thanks again!

Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]REd I started a new thread in an attempt to get Koberulz a job.

Sorry, man, I'm not participating anymore.  Good luck, but enough is enough for me.  I'll respond to you and the others, but they are out!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

Laughing

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts