Since this is a Celtics forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to Since this is a Celtics forum:

Celtics fans - welcome

Lakers fans - welcome

lakers fans posing as Celtics fans - bye bye

lakers trolls who instigate - bye bye

Celtic fans welcome
    Celtic fans who contiually bash the Lakers. shut the f*** up. You are a little snitch. You and Duke are a couple of whining little twerps who can't accept the fact that the Celtics are a dead franchise, and the Lakers are on the precipice of dislodging the Cs from all-time wins. Period. That is precisely why you went and hid after the shocking Howard trade. Duke needs to stop living in the past. You and the others complain about trolls coming here, yet half the threads started here are to bash the Lakers. WHAT THE F DO YOU EXPECT? We Laker fans should just post gentle stuff while Duke, with his pal and my friend bs, continues to post twisted stats to show Celtic dominance? You little snitch, go ahead and report this.

Somebody's not liking the new system... and is letting it show.

That's a mistake.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Celtics fans - welcome

Lakers fans - welcome

lakers fans posing as Celtics fans - bye bye

lakers trolls who instigate - bye bye

What about Celtic's fans that instigate?

I don't instigate  - I actually will like this new system, so I can make ONE post without being attacked by you people!

Never said you instigated and i am not attacking you.  i was refering to others

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

I can't wait to report every single troll post by Lakers fans posing as Celtics fans.

Please report the Celtic fans posing as Laker fans

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I can't wait to report every single troll post by Lakers fans posing as Celtics fans.

Please report the Celtic fans posing as Laker fans

Yes, I agree with that as well.  We fianlly agree on something

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

So is bloop finally now admitting he's a lakers fan......or is he going to "go green" again?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

The Celtics won most of their titles in the premodern era when nobody could dunk and most of the players were white. It was pretty comparable to a Triple A league in baseball. When the league finally grew up the  Lakers took over, dominated and continue to dominate, while the Celtics have whimpered out and got punked by the Lakers. It's how you finish that counts. The Celtics haven't won back to back in almost a half century and have but 1 title in over a quarter of a century. At that rate, Duke and the snitch won't be be here to see the next one. The Lakers are clearly the premier team of basketball. All you fans talk about is Bias and Lewis and what coulda been. Who cares? Had Majic not gotten HIV the Lakers would have passed Boston by now. But it don't matter, we're gonna pass you in the next 2 or 3 years and will reach 20 by the end of this decade. What's Boston gonna have? Well, you will have the Patriots, oh wait, they moved.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

So is bloop finally now admitting he's a lakers fan......or is he going to "go green" again?

So I guess I am go green, kobedaman, and kobeisnba too?  Your accusations are funny, but I wont resort to your tactics of name calling.

Funny, but when did I refer to YOU as kobedaman........I said GoGreen was kobedaman.........guess that makes me right....AGAIN

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

The Celtics won most of their titles in the premodern era when nobody could dunk and most of the players were white. It was pretty comparable to a Triple A league in baseball. When the league finally grew up the  Lakers took over, dominated and continue to dominate, while the Celtics have whimpered out and got punked by the Lakers. It's how you finish that counts. The Celtics haven't won back to back in almost a half century and have but 1 title in over a quarter of a century. At that rate, Duke and the snitch won't be be here to see the next one. The Lakers are clearly the premier team of basketball. All you fans talk about is Bias and Lewis and what coulda been. Who cares? Had Majic not gotten HIV the Lakers would have passed Boston by now. But it don't matter, we're gonna pass you in the next 2 or 3 years and will reach 20 by the end of this decade. What's Boston gonna have? Well, you will have the Patriots, oh wait, they moved.

Magic Johnson never won a championship without Kareem. In 1991 MJ beat Magic and the Lakers 4-1. 

Again, the Lakers are the only team to lose in the Finals in every decade since the 1950s.

And the Lakers are the only NBA champion to lose to a Euro club.

And Michael Jordan never won a championship without Scottie Pippen

And who cares about a exhibtion game

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

You are the one that attacks, nitpicks and knows little about the subject at hand.
    Pot meet kettle.

Right on cue, mtrax!!!!!
    Find ONE time where I instigated first!!  Go ahead, I'll wait!

The unsubstantiated hypothesis that "without Bynum's injury, no Gasol"...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Magic Johnson never won a championship without Kareem. In 1991 MJ beat Magic and the Lakers 4-1. 

Again, the Lakers are the only team to lose in the Finals in every decade since the 1950s.

Losing in the finals in every decade is still way better than missing the playoffs 16 times...

Maybe you think missing the playoffs (thus 0-0 in the finals) is a desirable outcome...

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2012/02/06/sequel_has_same_ending/?page=2

So Manning won another MVP and Brady resigned himself to a week of insomnia.

“I’ll keep coming to this game,’’ he vowed. “I’d rather come to this game and lose than not get here.’’

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

the era when nobody could dunk and most of the players were white....sorry, but that was during the pre-shot clock era, when the league was on the verge of collapse...you know, the era when the Lakers won almost one third of their titles....Laker fans cling to this era since it helps in the
    "17-16 debate" ......all of the Celtics' titles came in the modern era.....they are the only franchise that can make that claim

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

I want my "Ignore" button!  Whoever has made/approved the changes to the board needs to rethink that particular deletion.  It's really the only way to read Celtics discussions (without the trolls and fakers), and it's sorely needed to weed out the wheat from the chaff.  I'd rather skip over the gray boxes than to sift through idiotic, immature, out of place, devisive, foolishly incendiary comments (now having to read what I specifically don't want to read).  Unlike some fortunate others, I don't have all the time in the world to be here, so I'd like to make the best use of that time by reading what true Celtics fans think.  Whether I agree or disagree doesn't matter, it's like a family fight that everyone can get over quickly, I just want to read Boston Celtics perspectives.  Occasionally the "you read it here first" is literally where I read it first and have appreciated the links.  I, for one, would be in favor of going back to the former format with one exception - tie the "Discussion" button to the team page instead of listing all of the discussions.  That element is now totally ridiculous and silly - if I want a gardening board I can go find it elsewhere.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

I want my "Ignore" button!  Whoever has made/approved the changes to the board needs to rethink that particular deletion.  It's really the only way to read Celtics discussions (without the trolls and fakers), and it's sorely needed to weed out the wheat from the chaff.  I'd rather skip over the gray boxes than to sift through idiotic, immature, out of place, devisive, foolishly incendiary comments (now having to read what I specifically don't want to read).  Unlike some fortunate others, I don't have all the time in the world to be here, so I'd like to make the best use of that time by reading what true Celtics fans think.  Whether I agree or disagree doesn't matter, it's like a family fight that everyone can get over quickly, I just want to read Boston Celtics perspectives.  Occasionally the "you read it here first" is literally where I read it first and have appreciated the links.  I, for one, would be in favor of going back to the former format with one exception - tie the "Discussion" button to the team page instead of listing all of the discussions.  That element is now totally ridiculous and silly - if I want a gardening board I can go find it elsewhere.

I understand that the Ignore button should be back soon.
    Can't wait for it myself.

AK

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts