1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Show the post where I said you wake up at 10pm Pacific time.

Bet you can't do that because I never said it.

It's really funny that you keep talking about school when you're the one who's cleaning dumpsters and urinals. You're not DumpsterMVP for nothing, right?

[/QUOTE]

You said

"every morning you wake up the first thing you do is login to BDC to say bad things to the Celtic fans and the Celtics."

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/since-this-is-a-celtics-forum/100/6312998?page=20

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted at 10/05/2012 11:31:20 EDT

• Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 10/06/2012

[QUOTE]

What? you are begging for therapy? C'mon. You are getting it for free, so beggars can't be choosers.

You'll get your therapy whenever I have time. Stop whining...

[/QUOTE]

You were in "garbage time" while us Celtic fans were watching the Celtics play.

Again, dumpster, man, every morning you wake up the first thing you do is login to BDC to say bad things to the Celtic fans and the Celtics. Clearly you're the one who needs therapy.

================================================

I posted at 12:47:51 AM EDT, which is 9:47:51 PM PDT, close to 10 PM PDT.  That maybe "every morning you wake up" in your books. But that's not "morning I wake up" in mine. Of course, since you have no clue about time. Can't blame you for that...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, Dumpster-man, while you were in "garbage time", us Celtic fans were watching the Celtics play from 2pm to 4:30pm ET. That's something a "no work, no eat" animal like you can't afford to do.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so you can watch the Celtics play from 2pm to 4:30 pm. Sure, people with no jobs or people on day releases certainly can afford that. Which one do you belong to?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Wrong!

You're just jealous because you have to be the "dumpsterman" while I watch the Celtics on NBA TV!

[/QUOTE]

You know I am right. You know you have been exposed as an unemployed or a day-released. So which one is it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't talk to me about time, Dumpster, man! 

Seriously, as of this post, you're preparing to spend your day in "garbage time".

Still waiting for you to prove to us that you're not a "no work, no eat" animal. I mean you can't be late or absent for work so that you can spend more time trolling BDC?

[/Q

I don't have to. As long as I prove that I can post after 9AM, I am home free. That's your rule...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Once again you're making stuff up. 

Just do the math, internet connection and NBA TV is not cheap, if I'm unemployed or no stable job then there's no way I could afford to pay for both.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, you still have parents? do you? Nowadays, when the going get tough, lots of people have to live with their parents even after they graduate from college, let alone one that didn't finish grade 3.

You beg your parents to pay for your Internet and NBATV. It's so simple. If you are too ashamed to admit it, I fully understand...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I work for myself.  I can watch TV or take a nap, or go meet a friend any time I want.

It's bizarre that someone thinks someone has to be "unemployed or on work release" to be able to watch a basktetball game in the afternoon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Once again you're making stuff up. 

Just do the math, internet connection and NBA TV is not cheap, if I'm unemployed or no stable job then there's no way I could afford to pay for both.[/QUOTE]

C'mon, you still have parents? do you? Nowadays, when the going get tough, lots of people have to live with their parents even after they graduate from college, let alone one that didn't finish grade 3.

You beg your parents to pay for your Internet and NBATV. It's so simple. If you are too ashamed to admit it, I fully understand...

[/QUOTE]

I disagree with that statement, can you prove it?  Or are you just spouting crap as usual?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I disagree with that statement, can you prove it?  Or are you just spouting crap as usual?

[/QUOTE]

I'll worry about it after you prove what you said as my opinion in the other thread WAS REALLY WHAT I SAID. See, you are getting desparate again. I see the Gasol trade had really got on your nerve...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

You're all over the place. All the things you have said about me is false. One thing's for sure, now we all know that you are and never will be a profiler.

Stick to cleaning dumpsters, Dump-ster-man!

[/QUOTE]

See, the first step to recovery is stop being in denial. When you start to accept what I said about you is right, you are on your way to recover.

Just hang in there. You'll get better...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'll worry about it after you prove what you said as my opinion in the other thread WAS REALLY WHAT I SAID. See, you are getting desparate again. I see the Gasol trade had really got on your nerve...

[/QUOTE]

Of course you will.....you're a lying weael who can't prove anything they write.  You are so full of crap!!  I posted what you said twice now - your refusal to prove it is really quite comical....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Of course you will.....you're a lying weael who can't prove anything they write.  You are so full of crap!!  I posted what you said twice now - your refusal to prove it is really quite comical....

[/QUOTE]

I said:

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

In response to your

"Fierce, I'll bet you a dollar that in the 80's majic here still called them the Los Angeles Lakers, even though they resided in Inglewood  (which is a dump, btw).  Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!".

Yet you said:

"YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. "

Lying weasel? Yep, you really know yourself.

Are you going to deny that my statement was about the Lakers titles won at various places where the franchise WAS located? I'll see how you can weasel that out and fabricate the meaning to be

"Lakers fans would still follow the team even if they didn't play in LA".

You screwed up by jumping the gun without reading carefully. Now you are hooked and have no way to get out...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

The first step to recovery is trolling BDC then cleaning dumpsters, man?

[/QUOTE]

Umm.... that sounds like a description of yourself, except you miss the crucial part: end of your day release and you have to get back to where you belong...

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I said:

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

In response to your

"Fierce, I'll bet you a dollar that in the 80's majic here still called them the Los Angeles Lakers, even though they resided in Inglewood  (which is a dump, btw).  Yep, MN won 5 titles, and Inglewood won 6 titles, so the LOS ANGELES Lakers have really only won five!!".

Yet you said:

"YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. "

Lying weasel? Yep, you really know yourself.

Are you going to deny that my statement was about the Lakers titles won at various places where the franchise WAS located? I'll see how you can weasel that out and fabricate the meaning to be

"Lakers fans would still follow the team even if they didn't play in LA".

You screwed up by jumping the gun without reading carefully. Now you are hooked and have no way to get out...

[/QUOTE]

Wow - the old " I know you are but what am I" retort.  I expected nothing less from you.  And I'm not "hooked" I'm done............after claiming a clear and total victory in this argument.  Making it 4-1 for me vs you, unless you count the "could care less" grammar thing you corrected me on......that would make it 4-2

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Wow - the old " I know you are but what am I" retort.  I expected nothing less from you.  And I'm not "hooked" I'm done............after claiming a clear and total victory in this argument.  Making it 4-1 for me vs you, unless you count the "could care less" grammar thing you corrected me on......that would make it 4-2

[/QUOTE]

Typical Redrust, when painted into a corner and can't get out, then declare itself winner. But by your own rule, you already surrender twice. So surrender == win in your book?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Didn't I tell you the Lakers were a crappy team?

First preseason game and the Lakers get blown out by 27 points by a team missing their 2 best players.

[/QUOTE]

Ummmm.... no more rebuttal on your rule that I should post after 9AM?

Heck, who cares about pre-season? It's for losers...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said, it's Sunday, even dumpster-men have a day off once a week. Don't worry, tomorrow's Monday, you'll be back to your before 9am Pacific time routine.

[/QUOTE]

I post after 9 AM, which you can't do anything about.

Sections
Shortcuts