Since this is a Celtics forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

Like I said, I never said you couldn't post after 9am Pacific time. In fact, I'm encouraging you to post after 9am every working day. But we all know you can't do that, you're too afraid to lose your job.

Then you lie.

=========================================

posted at 10/04/2012 02:24:48 EDT

• MajicMVP
    • First: 03/26/2011
    • Last: 10/08/2012

======================================

posted on 10/4 02:24 EDT, which is 10/3 11:24 PM PT. That's AFTER 9 AM. So you are cooked...

Tomorrow's Monday. Let's see if you can post from 9am to 5pm Pacific time. I mean we all know you're a "no work, no eat" kind of guy.

Move the goalposts again? Too late for that. You only set up the rule as AFTER 9AM. Do you think I'll let you change that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

That's right, the preseason loser Lakers failed in the playoffs every time they failed in the preseason.

The last thing I worry about is your prediction...

Remember "Celtics making the playoffs I'll not post in this forum until October"?

Just because you didn't like how the Lakers failed in tonight's game it doesn't mean the preseason is meaningless.

Sure it mean the pre-season is meaningless. Not because of the Lakers loss, but because of your "blessing".  How about a new round of bets for you? like "Lakers making the playoffs I will not post in this forum again"?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to MajicMVP's comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Wow - the old " I know you are but what am I" retort.  I expected nothing less from you.  And I'm not "hooked" I'm done............after claiming a clear and total victory in this argument.  Making it 4-1 for me vs you, unless you count the "could care less" grammar thing you corrected me on......that would make it 4-2

Typical Redrust, when painted into a corner and can't get out, then declare itself winner. But by your own rule, you already surrender twice. So surrender == win in your book?

Show me where I said I surrender................if you have the guts!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/update-darko-is-a-celtic/100/6380523?page=11

Your own rule posted on 10/7/2012 10:11 EDT.

"Failure to prove this statement is surrender"

So, where are your proofs of these two statements?

"YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. "

"""So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!! "

So, you said I said X, and stated Y as my opinion.

You failed to prove that I said X.

You failed to prove that I stated Y as my opinion.

That's your double surrender...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Dumpster-man is absent this morning because you kept him up all night.

See, just miss my therapy for one morning, and you are whining...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/celtics/on-the-front-burner/update-darko-is-a-celtic/100/6380523?page=11

Your own rule posted on 10/7/2012 10:11 EDT.

"Failure to prove this statement is surrender"

So, where are your proofs of these two statements?

"YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. "

"""So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!! "

So, you said I said X, and stated Y as my opinion.

You failed to prove that I said X.

You failed to prove that I stated Y as my opinion.

That's your double surrender...

Ha ha ha - "not even close"  "think that wimp answer gets you off the hook?"  "you are hooked and can't get out"  "you are cooked"

What kind of  a person makes a statement, and refuses to back it up?  What kind of a person wants someone else to do all the work?  What kind of a person takes another person's challenge, changes the rules in mid-stream, and says "first you prove MY point?"

Not happening!!  You fail to show proof, you lose!  QED!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Ha ha ha - "not even close"  "think that wimp answer gets you off the hook?"  "you are hooked and can't get out"  "you are cooked"

What kind of  a person makes a statement, and refuses to back it up?  What kind of a person wants someone else to do all the work?  What kind of a person takes another person's challenge, changes the rules in mid-stream, and says "first you prove MY point?"

Well, a person that's not dumb enough to take a person's challenge of a phantom accusation. That's the kind of person.

You frame me of making a statement I didn't make, and ask me to prove that statement. Then I should prove it? What? do you think I am your clone?

Not happening!!  You fail to show proof, you lose!  QED!

I fail to show proof of what? something you made up? Glad that you wimped out on citing the posts where I said:

"lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. " as in

and stated as an opinion:

"So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?"

as in

"So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!! "

So you failed to prove where I said that. That's your double surrender.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

not even close - I do NOT surrender - you don't know how to argue!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

not even close - I do NOT surrender

You got no choice. You locked yourself up by your own rule. You don't have to confess to be convicted.

You know how to argue? You can't even prove I said the two claims you made:

"So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!! "

How are you going to argue?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

not even close - I do NOT surrender

You got no choice. You locked yourself up by your own rule. You don't have to confess to be convicted.

You know how to argue? You can't even prove I said the two claims you made:

How are you going to argue?

I don't have to prove anything.  The very fact you can't even admit what you wrote proves you haven't got the sac to back up anything you say.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

I don't have to prove anything.  The very fact you can't even admit what you wrote proves you haven't got the sac to back up anything you say.

Of course I won't admit the thing I wrote as what you fabricated out of thin air, as in ""YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. ".

So I don't let you frame me and that's haven't got the sac? You can save your sac for lunch...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Of course I won't admit the thing I wrote as what you fabricated out of thin air, as in ""YOU said lakers fans would still follow the team even they didn't play in LA. ".

So I don't let you frame me and that's haven't got the sac? You can save your sac for lunch...

Okay, so tell me - it that's NOT what you meant by your comment..................what DID you mean?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Okay, so tell me - it that's NOT what you meant by your comment..................what DID you mean?

I'll tell you if you admit that you lied about what I said. Are you going to?

Go ahead, admit that these two statements:

are only from what you IMAGINE I wrote, not from something I wrote.

You want to learn? no pain, no gain.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

There was a conversation....you and Fierce were arguing over the "Boston" Patriots.  I chimed in with the FACT that the lakers actually played their games in Inglewood during the 80's.......to which you responded:

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

Based on the conversations before, my interpretation of that statement is:  lakers fans must be so loyal they would follow their team even if they moved out of LA - yes, I did write that.  Not a lie if that's my interpretaion.

So -if I mis-interpreted what you said, tell me - what DID you mean by it???

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

MY interpretation of that, based on the comments about the "Boston" Patriots is this - lakers fans would follow the lakers regardless of where they play

I KNOW that's not what you said - it's MY interpretation.

To lie is to deliver a false statement to another person which the speaking person knows is not the whole truth, intentionally.

If YOU will not interpret what you meant, how can MY interpretion be willful?  IF you told me what you meant, and THEN I turned it around, THAT would be a lie.  And now I've lied TWICE?????  I haven't lied once

So, why don't you tell me what you meant by your comment, THEN if I misquote you, you can accuse me of lying...............otherwise, try to keep the conversation moving.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

lie: an untrue or inaccurate statement that may or may not be believed true by the speaker

So, if I think it's accurate, it's not a lie???  Or, if I KNOW it's untrue, it's  a lie?

Well, I have no reason to believe what I wrote was untrue, because you won't tell me what you mean.    What I wrote was accurate to the best of my knowledge, because you won't help me, and tell me what you meant by it!!

And, lastly, if I lied over the years, as you claim, and this is offensive to you, why do you still respond to my posts?  I'm VERY curiuos to hear that.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts