2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to KingShaq's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You don't need to wait long. By December, the Lakers will be crappy.

[/QUOTE]

Your predictions in the past weren't too hot, so that's actually a blessing...

[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm 2-0 when it comes to Laker predictions.

After the Lakers lost to FC Barcelona in October, 2010, no Laker troll believed me when I said the Lakers won't win a championship that season. 

Lakers in the 2010 playoffs. Sweep!

2011 playoffs, 1 win then face first on the ground.

Untitled

So when it comes Laker predictions, I'm the man!

[/QUOTE]

There was no sweep in the 2010 playoff's

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

Lakers in the 2010 playoffs. Sweep!

[/QUOTE]

Yep, Lakers 4 Jazz 0.

Was that your prediction? that's a good one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

It's the same. Losing is losing. You really think you get a silver medal for losing in the Finals?

[/QUOTE]

Y1) ou think you get a silver medal by losing the 2nd round 1-4 as opposed to 0-4?

Yet you keep bragging it. So by your logic, losing the 2nd round by 1-4 is still better than losing the 2nd round by 0-4. So losing in the final is still better than not making the playoffs.

2) if "losing is losing", no matter which round it is. The Celtics lost in the early rounds/missing the playoffs 49 times, the Lakers 48 times. The Celtics still lose more.

So either way, you are cooked.

[/QUOTE]

The Lakers losing 8 straight Finals only means the Laker stars back then were not clutch. How could you 8 straight in the Finals?

[/QUOTE]

And how could the Celtics achieve the famous 9-peat? How could you not win a playoff series 9 years in a row?

[/QUOTE]

Is there another pro sports team that have a record like that? I mean the Lakers are the model of "choking". 

Come on, even the former king of choke, Lebron, won a championship after 3 tries.

[/QUOTE]

It's still better than losing deliberately, by "picking your fights". Only a gutless team would be scared of Kobe/Shaq and rather lose to the Nets in the CF just to avoid losing to the Lakers.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dirty52's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You don't need to wait long. By December, the Lakers will be crappy.

[/QUOTE]

Your predictions in the past weren't too hot, so that's actually a blessing...

[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm 2-0 when it comes to Laker predictions.

After the Lakers lost to FC Barcelona in October, 2010, no Laker troll believed me when I said the Lakers won't win a championship that season. 

Lakers in the 2010-11 playoffs. Sweep!

2011-12 playoffs, 1 win then face first on the ground.

Untitled

So when it comes Laker predictions, I'm the man!

[/QUOTE]

There was no sweep in the 2010 playoff's

[/QUOTE]

You happy now?

[/QUOTE]

They won in 2010........you mean 2011 and 2012!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fiercest, you make mistake the MAJORITY of the time. LMAO!!!

Red-Russ/hedley is a close second though.

[/QUOTE]

Not true. I'm 2-0 the last 2 years when it comes to Laker predictions. 

Lately, I said the Celts were not interested in Matt Barnes. You know where Barnes ended up, right?

"Fiercest, you make mistake the MAJORITY of the time."

You need to work on your english.

[/QUOTE]

He also said the Heat lost in the 2010 Finals

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

I never claimed to be perfect. I make mistakes sometimes.

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's the understatement of the millenium, to say the least...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

That's only true if you're one of the players. Unfortunately we're just fans. And as a fan, I also bet on the Finals. 

Like I said, even Celtic fans know Paul Pierce and Antoine Walker would not beat Shaq and Kobe in the Finals. 

The Celtics and their players are true professionals. In 2002, nobody expected that Celtics team to reach the east finals. Last season, nobody thought the Celts would take the Heat to 7 games. Even Stephen A. Smith said the Heat were going to demolish the Celts.

[/QUOTE]

So the Celtics weren't good enough in the conference playoffs, not good enough to lose to the Lakers. So the fans take pride of that becuase they weren't good enough to play in the finals? They want them to lose early to the Nets otherwise they would be humiliated by Shaq and Kobe?

That's news to me. I've never seen fans with that kind of psyche. If that's you, you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to be called a fan.

As of last year. nobody thought the Celtics would take the Heat to 7 games? You must be living in a cave or something, with all these talks about #18 last May.

Oh, did they actually mean "missing the playoffs" the 18th times? Nope, can't be, their next "missed playoffs" will only be their 17th...

Oh, that's right. You lost a bet. You are supposed to disappear here until October 2012. Is it October yet? No wonder you didn't see all the gloating about the Celtics run last May...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See, Fierce, Redrust is not your friend. He tried to make you look stupid.

2010 Finals? the Heat lost in the 1st round to the Celtics, 4-1, in the 2010 playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

See, Fierce, Redrust is not your friend. He tried to make you look stupid.

2010 Finals? the Heat lost in the 1st round to the Celtics, 4-1, in the 2010 playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

It was Bloggy who said that - please try to follow along - or don't, I don't care, but don't misquote people

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So the Celtics weren't good enough in the conference playoffs, not good enough to lose to the Lakers. So the fans take pride of that becuase they weren't good enough to play in the finals? They want them to lose early to the Nets otherwise they would be humiliated by Shaq and Kobe?

That's news to me. I've never seen fans with that kind of psyche. If that's you, you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to be called a fan.

As of last year. nobody thought the Celtics would take the Heat to 7 games? You must be living in a cave or something, with all these talks about #18 last May.

Oh, did they actually mean "missing the playoffs" the 18th times? Nope, can't be, their next "missed playoffs" will only be their 17th...

Oh, that's right. You lost a bet. You are supposed to disappear here until October 2012. Is it October yet? No wonder you didn't see all the gloating about the Celtics run last May...

[/QUOTE]

As long as you keep posting, it doesn't matter what you think!

[/QUOTE]

As long as you have no argument on your screwed-up mind of "losing early in the playoffs is good", everything is OK...

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]

The Lakers already did that in 2005 when they missed the playoffs. Duh!

Didn't the Lakers just trade Bynum for Howard?

Andrew Bynum was a lottery pick, right?

The Lakers got Bynum because they missed the playoffs. 

And I never said anything about losing early in the playoffs is good.[/QUOTE]

Your own words, the Lakers will be a crappy team in the forseeable future, so BY YOUR LOGIC, what's the use of getting Howard? So Bynum is used to get a player that will make the Lakers crappy, what's the use of Bynum?

In other words, the Lakers missing the playoffs (to get Bynum) is a futile exercise, BY YOUR LOGIC!!!!

[QUOTE]All I said was the Lakers only won 1 game the last 2 seasons in the 2nd round of the playoffs. That's why the Lakers talk about D Fish. Not Derek Fisher, but the fishes Laker players and Laker fans get when they go fishing in the summer.

[/QUOTE]

Using your logic (not that I agree), but "losing is losing". Lakers won 1 game in the 2nd round is no worse than the Celtics winning 5 in the second round. Your own logic already confirmed the Lakers AS SUCCESSFUL AS the Celtics in the past 2 seasons, because "losing is losing", "They don't give out silver medals for winning 1 game in the 2nd round or winning 3 games in the conference finals".

I don't agree with that but I am using your own logic to roast you...

See, arguing with you is really fun. I really don't need any argument. Just let you spout some "truth", you'll take care of yourself with your own arsenal...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Check out magic and KingShaq talking to each other.

I wonder why I can't figure out who is the nastier of the two...................

Sections
Shortcuts