Since this is a Celtics forum

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Re: Since this is a Celtics forum

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There was a conversation....you and Fierce were arguing over the "Boston" Patriots.  I chimed in with the FACT that the lakers actually played their games in Inglewood during the 80's.......to which you responded:

"Well, as if Lakers fans care whether it's  l.a. Lakers, Inglewood Lakers or Minn. Lakers."

Based on the conversations before, my interpretation of that statement is:  lakers fans must be so loyal they would follow their team even if they moved out of LA - yes, I did write that.  Not a lie if that's my interpretaion.

So -if I mis-interpreted what you said, tell me - what DID you mean by it???

[/QUOTE]

See, you refuse to answer. Are you going to admit that you lie if I tell you? Answer me first.

Yes? then I'll tell you.

No? then why bother? you will use your nonsense to try to weasel out of your lie again.

But you are too wimpy to answer. You know that.

BTW, where's your response to the Gasol trade? too wimpy to answer too?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

lie: an untrue or inaccurate statement that may or may not be believed true by the speaker

So, if I think it's accurate, it's not a lie???  Or, if I KNOW it's untrue, it's  a lie?

Well, I have no reason to believe what I wrote was untrue, because you won't tell me what you mean.    What I wrote was accurate to the best of my knowledge, because you won't help me, and tell me what you meant by it!!

And, lastly, if I lied over the years, as you claim, and this is offensive to you, why do you still respond to my posts?  I'm VERY curiuos to hear that.

[/QUOTE]

Well, BY DEFINITION, whether you believe it as true OR NOT, it's still a lie. So your belief is not the issue here.

But wait, I've already told you that I didn't wrote what you interpreted:

==================================================

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

posted at 10/07/2012 04:00:53 EDT

• MajicMVP
    • First: 03/26/2011
    • Last: 10/08/2012

[QUOTE]

I will take this incoherent gibberish as your choosing Option 2 - that is - you cannot prove what you typed, and you are trying to weasel out of it.....must be a lakers thing.

You need Semantics 101 - you basically said that lakers fans wouldn't care if the team played in MN, LA or Inglewood, they would still be lakers fans.  Is that NOT what you wrote? [/QUOTE]

No chance. That's NOT what I wrote. Now what?

====================================================

Yet a few hours later on the same page, you still claimed that it's MY OPINION .

==================================================

Re: Update: Darko is a Celtic

posted at 10/07/2012 01:12:01 EDT

• hedleylamarr
    • First: 01/16/2010
    • Last: 10/17/2012

In response to MajicMVP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So, it's your opinion?

Thanks, all I wanted to know!

[/QUOTE]

Nope, that's a fact, knowing that you have no way to prove what I said == what you want it to mean.

Are you going to prove it or not?

[/QUOTE]

You want ME to prove what YOU said????

NO WAY!!!!!!  Nice try, though.

So, lakers fans don't care if the lakers reside in LA, Inglewood, MN or any other venue?  IN YOUR OPINION!!! 

======================================================

In other words, you posted INTENTIONALLY based on your rubbish belief, not based on fact, which contradicts your belief.

In other words, you LIED INTENTIONALLY.

You can go ahead and ask the mods to save you again, but I have the whole page saved. So anytime you need, I can still present the evidence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

[QUOTE]

1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Lie

Proverbs 29:9

Have a nice life!!  Fool!

[/QUOTE]

Your childish behavior has already been reported to the mods. You aren't the only who can ask the mod to intervene...