Since Trade, 4th quarters have been awful!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chowdakid. Show chowdakid's posts

Since Trade, 4th quarters have been awful!!

I think the headline speaks for itself, If we look back since the trade which personally I believe takes them out of contention (I hope I'm wrong but I have seen trades like this in the past) the celtics have played some very bad 4th quarters on both sides of the court! If you look at all thier loses, notice the 4th quarters, its not a pretty site. If this doesn't somehow remedy itself then I see the celtics on the links before my b-day!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Since Trade, 4th quarters have been awful!!

In Response to Since Trade, 4th quarters have been awful!!:
    I think the headline speaks for itself, If we look back since the trade which personally I believe takes them out of contention (I hope I'm wrong but I have seen trades like this in the past) the celtics have played some very bad 4th quarters on both sides of the court! If you look at all thier loses, notice the 4th quarters, its not a pretty site. If this doesn't somehow remedy itself then I see the celtics on the links before my b-day!!
    Posted by chowdakid

The 4th quarters were awful much of last year too. The 3rds too. Ball movement disappears along with aggressiveness. Transition game goes into hibernation. Leadership lacking. One on one basketball asserts itself.

Its not the trade, nor the injuries... and we're not tired either.

We're B-O-R-E-D!!!

After all, we've already shown that we can beat the other guys... if we wanted to. But what's the urgency?

We're chillin'...  waiting for the playoffs... when the games start to count.

And fans will cheer for...... R-O-N-D-O!!!Cool

Pud 

Sections
Shortcuts