Sixers Better Than Celts and Knicks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Sixers Better Than Celts and Knicks

A young team.  We have a lot of old leagues with a lot of mileage!!!!  We just might finish 3rd in the atlantic.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Sixers Better Than Celts and Knicks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sixers Better Than Celts and Knicks : If we finish 3rd in the Atlantic we might not make the playoffs.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You are right.  If the Celtics continue to play like they are currently, they might not make the playoffs.  Too early to make any conclusions about the current season.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Anyone who has seen how the Celtics have played would have to be uncertain about the Celtics playoff chances.  We have beaten Detroit, Washington twice and the Nets. I think this season is going to be .500 season give or take a few games.

Maybe we get in the playoffs and wake up then.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fierce,
    The hope is a trade will help but we saw what happened last year.  You have to consider transition from a non-Rondo team another point guard could make things better or worse. It is a cr-p shoot.  I am not against it but see an "upgrade" as a risk and with this team as currently constructed, worth a risk but certainly filled with negative outcomes.  Pierce and KG look much more limited than even last year. If they don't improve how do we get around that.

I see what Danny and Doc have to see and what you have talked about since this summer.  Next year will be the year where the next era starts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Fierce, The hope is a trade will help but we saw what happened last year.  You have to consider transition from a non-Rondo team another point guard could make things better or worse. It is a cr-p shoot.  I am not against it but see an "upgrade" as a risk and with this team as currently constructed, worth a risk but certainly filled with negative outcomes.  Pierce and KG look much more limited than even last year. If they don't improve how do we get around that. I see what Danny and Doc have to see and what you have talked about since this summer.  Next year will be the year where the next era starts.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Philly is indeed a better team than last year in my opinion.  They will give a lot of teams problems this year.  Sure wish you would give PP at least a couple practices before you decide he is a lot more limited. You do realize he was hurt most of this year?  KG has been looking that way for a couple years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Sixers are like Inidana - snuck upon folks by drafting and acquiring a lot of young, hungry athletic guys - only Philly is more athletic.  Philly will give someone a lot of worry in the playoffs (as will Indiana).  I like their team but in the end, I'm not sure they have that experienced scorer they need in the clutch with playoff defenses clamp down and refs bail you out less.   

Miami, Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, Indiana, Atlanta, and Philly in the playoffs.  Orlando depends on whether Howard is traded or not.   So, watch out for Philly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

should get 20-25 before deciding..we are struggling now but we havent had any practices and the second unit is yet to gel..i actually see alot of good things from this team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]should get 20-25 before deciding..we are struggling now but we havent had any practices and the second unit is yet to gel..i actually see alot of good things from this team.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Good post, and I share your optimism.  However, I don't see us getting to the Finals with the team we have......hope I'm wrong!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If we are 3rd in the Atlantic and the 7th or 8rg seed in the playoffs in early March then I would blow things up, rest Pierce, try and add another draft pick and assume we are going to finish w/ a pick around 11-14

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Let me know when the Sixers win a significant game, like in the playoffs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to Sixers Better Than Celts and Knicks:
    [QUOTE]They're 5-2 right now. Oh man, we're just the 3rd best team in the Atlantic? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

the dirty-doggzzz-saxxxers have...NEVER BEEN

"....better than the CELTS..."

" AND DON'T YOU EVER TAKE SIDES AGAINST

THE FAMILY AGAIN!!!"

now repeat after me..." YES . DON-CORLEEE-AINGE."