Slipping draft stock

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Slipping draft stock

So Marcus Smart, the guy a lot of folks here want Danny to draft, just shoved a fan. Between that, and his pretty poor play, how low is his draft stock right now?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Slipping draft stock

Lets just say Ennis would be the "smart" pick!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

check the draft thread, mentioned there. he's off my list now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I SEE MARCUS SMART IN A CELTIC UNIFORM

HAMMER OF THE GODS INDEED !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to PHX85014's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I SEE MARCUS SMART IN A CELTIC UNIFORM

HAMMER OF THE GODS INDEED !!!

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rfKYm_3-M0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Good.  Maybe we can get him with our second first round pick!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Marcus Smart doesn't do anything particulary well.

He reminds me of Larry Hughes.

[/QUOTE] A poor man's Larry Hughes. I wouldn't take him with our second pick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Any of the top Freshmen thinking about staying in school another year.  Need to take a look at this guy, he's lost millions by staying one more year. He doesn't look like he's enjoying it all that much either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

After learning more about this and the use of the N-word, I can see why Smart pushed him .

still unexcusable though. but still he's off my board

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

He's not off my board.  If the Celtics can get him with the 16th or 17th pick, I'll be doing cartwheels.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

After learning more about this and the use of the N-word, I can see why Smart pushed him .

[/QUOTE]

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!  Within seconds of this happening I said to a friend that Smart would use the N - word excuse to backpeddle his way out of this.  Such a copout.  The last thing thing a highly prejudiced person would do is to attend a basketball game.  Its just not their MO.  The man was just a homer fan for TT, and did say something... but it was no more than you or I would yell to an opposing player in the heat of the moment. 

This kid's got anger management issues, and needs to grow up.  No excuses.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!  Within seconds of this happening I said to a friend that Smart would use the N - word excuse to backpeddle his way out of this.  Such a copout.  The last thing thing a highly prejudiced person would do is to attend a basketball game.  Its just not their MO.  The man was just a homer fan for TT, and did say something... but it was no more than you or I would yell to an opposing player in the heat of the moment. 

This kid's got anger management issues, and needs to grow up.  No excuses.

[/QUOTE]

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5tqqJ_h7ak

i was hoping accused fan was guilty as smart charged. apparently not. not cool, smart.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Please stop this insanity... He made a bad mistake and learn from the punishment given to him.  Anyone here not thrown a golf club in anger.. Pushed somebody in anger?? And learned to not do it again??? He's a KID and if he has an issue and then you can make your mind up as to whether you want him on your team..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Ron Artest-  it's a good thing he learned his lesson now, rather than waiting until he was in the NBA.

....but if some fan used the N word on me, I'd probably get him in a choke hold, then take him out for a beer after the game."

Paraphrasing a little there, but:

A.  Would you take anger advice from Ron Artest?

B.  Does is sound like Artest has "grown up?"

Pass on Smart, please, Danny!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

In response to fishers5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please stop this insanity... He made a bad mistake and learn from the punishment given to him.  Anyone here not thrown a golf club in anger.. Pushed somebody in anger?? And learned to not do it again??? He's a KID and if he has an issue and then you can make your mind up as to whether you want him on your team..

[/QUOTE]

He made a "mistake" that nobody can remember anyone in college basketball making before. Are you telling me that nobody in the stands have ever yelled the N word at a player. I've never seen anyone shove a cameron crazy or react that way to any of the insane things that they shout at Maryland. Those folks actually research the players to come up with the absolute worst things they can shout at the players, and there has never been a physical altercation as far as I know.

This kid has a real problem, and I think teams are going to have to think VERY long and hard about whether they want to spend a high draft pick on a kid who may get tossed for a year, or tear apart a locker room. Especially in a draft as deep as this, you can't afford to miss. I think this could wind up dropping him to th double digits.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

There is no way he will last until 16-17th pick.  And I don't see how we would draft him with our first pick with Rondo still on the team.  Maybe draft him and trade down to get a few other pieces if our first pick is beyond top 5.