Sloan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Sloan

I think the Heat should hire Sloan. He would be a great fit for that team. They already have enough offense and he would definately put some toughness in them.

I'm not sure I respect DWill as much as a player anymore. He's the leader of that team and he couldn't adjust to Sloan's style of play. How many Finals has DWill taken the Jazz too??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Sloan

I think you're in the wrong forum. This is not a Heat forum.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

In Response to Sloan:
    I think the Heat should hire Sloan. He would be a great fit for that team. They already have enough offense and he would definately put some toughness in them. I'm not sure I respect DWill as much as a player anymore. He's the leader of that team and he couldn't adjust to Sloan's style of play. How many Finals has DWill taken the Jazz too??
    Posted by BiasLewis

I'm not sure how well that would work.  On the surface it looks really good, but it seems like Jerry Sloan has always had a 'team first' mentality that might not sit well with Lebron and Dwade. 

The coach, in my opinion, that would make them frightening, is Phil Jackson.  He's used to dealing with the egos.  I think Riley would do a good job with this particular Heat team as well.  Sloan, I'm just not sure.  I always see him like I see Popovich, great at working with team oriented bball, but not adept at the psychology for handling huge egos.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Sloan:
    I think the Heat should hire Sloan. He would be a great fit for that team. They already have enough offense and he would definately put some toughness in them. I'm not sure I respect DWill as much as a player anymore. He's the leader of that team and he couldn't adjust to Sloan's style of play. How many Finals has DWill taken the Jazz too??
    Posted by BiasLewis

I don't see Sloan and LeBron, being able to work togather!!  I hear you on DWill!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Don't give them any ideas. I thought Jerry looked a little tired at the press conference. I think he has had enough for a bit, maybe forever.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Sloan:
    Don't give them any ideas. I thought Jerry looked a little tired at the press conference. I think he has had enough for a bit, maybe forever.
    Posted by OneNation

I don't see him coaching another team.  I would be very surprised if this happens.  He just wants to retire. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Sloan:
    In Response to Re: Sloan : I don't see him coaching another team.  I would be very surprised if this happens.  He just wants to retire. 
    Posted by susan250

Yes, hard to picture him coaching another squad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Bias,  why  are  you  so  concerned  about  the  Heat.  I  thought  you  are  a  Celtics  fan,  or  are  you  one  of  the  disguised  Celtics  fans  that  I  talked  about  sometime  ago?

Please,  this  is  Celtics  forum  and  not  Miami's.  If  you  want  to  encourage  Miami,  go  to  their  board  and  write  whatever  you  wanna  write.  You  cannot  pretend  to  be  a  true  Celtics  fan.

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, he is not home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bilalkazmi. Show bilalkazmi's posts

In Response to Sloan:
    Posted by BiasLewis

DWill is pretty pathetic.  I don't see him being able to take his team far into the playoffs.  Ever.

With his attitude, I dont think any good coach wants to touch him.  I hope him and Carmelo Anthony are able to play together somewhere.  Both are the worst forms of cancer in todays NBA.

Sections
Shortcuts