SMALL BALL D at the end kills INDY like it did with us so many times..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: SMALL BALL D at the end kills INDY like it did with us so many times..

As much as Ray Allen didn't excell and Wade fouls a 3 point shooter to allow Indy to make 3 pressure shots for a 1 pt lead, I found the key play was the Heat missing 2-3 jump shots and then Bosh puts in a reb and gets fouled to tie the game with about 1 min to go in OT. Indy with the reb and maybe scoring would have had a 5 pt lead.

But, other the LeBron's heroics with the uncontested layup, I think we need admit that Birdman was instrumental in the victory and eccentric as he is with his hairdo & all his tattooes he'd maybe been an eyesore in our hallowed Green but we might have bitten our tongues when he would have helped us where we were lacking with KG out in the paint.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregCelts. Show GregCelts's posts

Go after Birdman in the offseason!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

As much as Ray Allen didn't excell and Wade fouls a 3 point shooter to allow Indy to make 3 pressure shots for a 1 pt lead, I found the key play was the Heat missing 2-3 jump shots and then Bosh puts in a reb and gets fouled to tie the game with about 1 min to go in OT. Indy with the reb and maybe scoring would have had a 5 pt lead.

But, other the LeBron's heroics with the uncontested layup, I think we need admit that Birdman was instrumental in the victory and eccentric as he is with his hairdo & all his tattooes he'd maybe been an eyesore in our hallowed Green but we might have bitten our tongues when he would have helped us where we were lacking with KG out in the paint.

I think the key play was right before that. Pacers up 3 over a minute to go and they took an ill advised shot(3 pointer maybe) early in the clock instead of working the ball(into paint) and the clock.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts