So, ah, Dudder.............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So, ah, Dudder.............

About that whole REST thing.........looks like your binky MeBron won't sweep the 76'ers, while we rest.  Now looks like the first game will be at LEAST on FRIDAY.  Giving Shaq four more days to rest.

And you are wrong about MeBron on another front also:

I said the Celtics are better at the 1, 5 and 4, and we need to play the 2 and 3 even to win......you countered with "MeBron is the point guard on that team."

Nice try, Dud..........MeBron will still have to cover PIERCE, not Rondo, and Pierce will cover him....CLEARLY I was talking about Rondo vs Bibby and Chalmers..a matchup that should net us the series.  If Rondo can continue to play this way, the Heat have no answer there, and putting MeBron on him plays right into our hands.  Who will then cover Pierce.....Mike Miller?

You're not as smart as you think you are, and your double talk bores me.  Your old team just got swept, and your new team is next ( to lose, not get swept).........stop pretending to be a Celtics fan, you're almost as transparent as Rico!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: So, ah, Dudder.............

Nothing yet...........still waiting on the Dud!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

I didn't know dud was a knick fan...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to So, ah, Dudder.............:
    About that whole REST thing.........looks like your binky MeBron won't sweep the 76'ers, while we rest.  Now looks like the first game will be at LEAST on FRIDAY.  Giving Shaq four more days to rest. And you are wrong about MeBron on another front also: I said the Celtics are better at the 1, 5 and 4, and we need to play the 2 and 3 even to win......you countered with "MeBron is the point guard on that team." Nice try, Dud..........MeBron will still have to cover PIERCE, not Rondo, and Pierce will cover him....CLEARLY I was talking about Rondo vs Bibby and Chalmers..a matchup that should net us the series.  If Rondo can continue to play this way, the Heat have no answer there, and putting MeBron on him plays right into our hands.  Who will then cover Pierce.....Mike Miller? You're not as smart as you think you are, and your double talk bores me.  Your old team just got swept, and your new team is next ( to lose, not get swept).........stop pretending to be a Celtics fan, you're almost as transparent as Rico!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Let's see LeBron played point guard in high school and a point guard controls the ball, calls out the plays, and controls the point of attack - all of the things LeBron does.  Just like Michael Jordan did.  Of course there are players on the floor that are labeled point guards like Paxson and Kerr, etc. but the real point guard was Michael, just as the point guard is LeBron.

I don't care who guards who but what I do recall against the Heat is that pretty much nobody guards Rondo - they let him pound the ball into the floor at the arc and there is nobody within 15 feet of him and they are trying not to wet their pants or laugh out loud while the rest of the Cs are running their a sses off trying to get open.  Same strategy the Lakers use.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to Re: So, ah, Dudder.............:
    In Response to So, ah, Dudder............. : Let's see LeBron played point guard in high school and a point guard controls the ball, calls out the plays, and controls the point of attack - all of the things LeBron does.  Just like Michael Jordan did.  Of course there are players on the floor that are labeled point guards like Paxson and Kerr, etc. but the real point guard was Michael, just as the point guard is LeBron. I don't care who guards who but what I do recall against the Heat is that pretty much nobody guards Rondo - they let him pound the ball into the floor at the arc and there is nobody within 15 feet of him and they are trying not to wet their pants or laugh out loud while the rest of the Cs are running their a sses off trying to get open.  Same strategy the Lakers use.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

if lebron plays point guard then that turns this year's heat into last years cavs.

and we all know how well that worked out.

pretty sure no one else would define michael jordan as a point guard. you're on your own there.

and that strategy of playing off rondo worked wonders, didn't it? miami swept boston, didn't they?

whoops, my mistake. celtics 3, miami 1.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

I I don't care who guards who .....
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Dud,

Yes I know, and you don't care, if a PG gets 20 assists, and you don't care if he plays 46 minutes a game and you don't care if he is voted the series mvp,....   if he can't hit a 20 ft jumper 50% of the time you just aren't gonna pick him to be on your team....     Well thank GOd Danny gets to pick and not you!.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

In Response to So, ah, Dudder.............:
    About that whole REST thing.........looks like your binky MeBron won't sweep the 76'ers, while we rest.  Now looks like the first game will be at LEAST on FRIDAY.  Giving Shaq four more days to rest. And you are wrong about MeBron on another front also: I said the Celtics are better at the 1, 5 and 4, and we need to play the 2 and 3 even to win......you countered with "MeBron is the point guard on that team." Nice try, Dud..........MeBron will still have to cover PIERCE, not Rondo, and Pierce will cover him....CLEARLY I was talking about Rondo vs Bibby and Chalmers..a matchup that should net us the series.  If Rondo can continue to play this way, the Heat have no answer there, and putting MeBron on him plays right into our hands.  Who will then cover Pierce.....Mike Miller? You're not as smart as you think you are, and your double talk bores me.  Your old team just got swept, and your new team is next ( to lose, not get swept).........stop pretending to be a Celtics fan, you're almost as transparent as Rico!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

HL,
    I'd also add, specially for Dudder, that his "favorite" Celtic is in the company of such players as Magic, Larry and Wilt. I'm talking about triple-doubles - for those who missed game 3.

AK

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I have Dud the racist on ignore

Why do people engage with an ignorant hateful loser who is not a fan of this team?

his sad petty vendetta's and blind hatred of multiple green teamers shows him to be one of this planet's truly disgusting individuals and 100% NOT a Celtic fan. He is a manipulative lonely troll who gets his hard-ons bothering the greatest basketball fans on earth and engaing them in useless keyboard fights over a team anyone with half a brain can tell he hates.

Focus on the positives and talk to the REAL Celtic fans people, not spineless clowns like the DUD who can't understand the stats and the truth and vomit the same anti-Celtic bilge on a computer blog month after month and year after year when they have been exposed, humiliated and shown to be wrong time and time again...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I have Dud the racist on ignore Why do people engage with an ignorant hateful loser who is not a fan of this team? his sad petty vendetta's and blind hatred of multiple green teamers shows him to be one of this planet's truly disgusting individuals and 100% NOT a Celtic fan. He is a manipulative lonely troll who gets his hard-ons bothering the greatest basketball fans on earth and engaing them in useless keyboard fights over a team anyone with half a brain can tell he hates. Focus on the positives and talk to the REAL Celtic fans people, not spineless clowns like the DUD who can't understand the stats and the truth and vomit the same anti-Celtic bilge on a computer blog month after month and year after year when they have been exposed, humiliated and shown to be wrong time and time again...
    Posted by rameakap

I love your posts, man.  You tell it like it is.......just a thought, this offseason, would you trade Ray for Gordon?  One UCONN guy for another?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Thanks man, same to you, real fans like us can't be bothered w/ anger filled d-bags who live in mom's basement and root AGAINST the Celts like the racist clown DUDDER

and Hmmm... Ray or Ben...

I would sign and trade Baby and Kristic for Gordon and use the MLE on Samuel Dalambert. (and Det should do that in heartbeat if offered)

I would trade Ray and a sweetner 1st rd pick in '12 (since we have clips in teens) for Gordon... ONLY if DET 100% promised us they would buyout Ray and he would come back here.

The straight trade w/ the knowledge that Ray would not return... I would have to say no.

Would you trade Reggie Miller in 2001 for Bobby Jackson?

Ben is younger, but Ray is in insane condition and the new Reggie Miller. Reggie was a 32 minute, 13.5 point scorer ages 36-39.

I see Ray as going 31-27-23-19 mins per over the same ages w/ 15-13-11-9 points per. Only hopefully more like 41-42% from 3 (Reg was 38%) and 46-47% from 2 (Reg was 44).

Gordon is a career 43/41/85 shooter, all worse than Ray. Ages 29-31 he is owed 37 million. Ray gets 10 million next year and we likely can pay him 15 over 2 after that and maybe 5 his last year. So over the next 3 years you'd pay Gordon 12 million more.

No thanks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to So, ah, Dudder............. : Let's see LeBron played point guard in high school and a point guard controls the ball, calls out the plays, and controls the point of attack - all of the things LeBron does.  Just like Michael Jordan did.  Of course there are players on the floor that are labeled point guards like Paxson and Kerr, etc. but the real point guard was Michael, just as the point guard is LeBron. I don't care who guards who but what I do recall against the Heat is that pretty much nobody guards Rondo - they let him pound the ball into the floor at the arc and there is nobody within 15 feet of him and they are trying not to wet their pants or laugh out loud while the rest of the Cs are running their a sses off trying to get open.  Same strategy the Lakers use.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

I recall the celtics winning three of 4 meetings and beating the cleveland lebrons in the playoffs last year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

But if I was Wyc and Danny I would go after a guy like Ben to spit time w/ Ray over the next 3 years and play half his mins on the court w/ a tall defensive PG like DWest who can guard 2's.

I don't want to see Baby get his 5/35 market value here. I want to see that 7 million per used in a sign and trade to lure a better, even if overpaid, talent here that fits better.

O.J. Mayo is a similar guy to Gordon... but he has rebounded since his low Josh McRoberts and a pick value last Feb... we could have had him for Baby and 2 pick in Feb... but maybe not anymore after the CBa gets decided.

Celts need to figure out if they get an 18-24 minute SG... and play Green 14-20 mins at PF... or get an 18-24 minute PF and play Pierce say 12 mins at SG and West 8 over the next 3 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Ray will retire a Celtic he is home here. He gets it as much as KG about being a Celtic. He cemented his legacy here and I agree he is insane condition he will play till 2015-16 season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Crazy talk for Gordon, you want a two guard 6ft 2?  I don't even see Gordon as a starter. Ray is looking very good at the moment but it does not mean that we can't use another two guard next year.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Along with that Mayo for BBD and a two seems like a high price to pay for guy who can't even start over TA.  Your comments on Dudder however were very well said and I never even knew he is not even a Celtic fan. What on earth is he doing here?  No one but maybe a few trolls agrees with him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I would not trade Ray.  Lets see what he has for left in the tank after next year.  Then bring him off the bench in '12-'13.  KG probably will retire after next season and will free up cap room.  I think this team has one more run as constituted.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Gotta assume Ray is here thru 2014.... like Pierce. He is in such good shape and so smooth. Why won't a 36 min, 16.5 point 49/44/88 guy at 35 be a 24 min, 11 point 44/41/86 guy at 38?

3 more yrs and an avg of 28 mins and 13 points.

Gotta HOPE KG's knee just feels better and he signs for 2 more (cheap) years after 2012. Then he is a 26-20-14 minute guy going 13/8-11/7-9/6 ages 35-37.

Rondo and DWest have PG covered.

Green should DEF be retained, then fit into the offense as a top 3 option, like a Reggie Lewis 1989-92 guy (19 points, 4 reb's a steal and a block) reg was always the 2nd option to Bird (Pierce) but played 36-39 mins per game (SAME ages Green will be) and was quietly a near all-star. Just little emotion, best if he is your 3rd or 4th 'face of the franchise'. Perfect for a team w/ 3 more years of Rondo-Paul-Ray.

So at SG-PF we have an 'average' of 116 of the 146 mins covered 2012-14. We need that young guy w/ the increasingly bigger role... like 20-24-38 minuted 2013-13-14. The scraps can go to Murph/Pavlovic. I just don't see that player as Big Baby.

I say Baby (sign and trade) and our 2012 pick (that we don't need as much anymore b/c of Clips pick) should be the bait to get a SG or PF to play those mins. The MLE should also be used. The Dwight Howard pipe dream ignored.

A Center we are fine for 1 year if we keep Krstic and the O'Neals.

Then there is the good 2012 pick in a DEEP draft... and a better AVERY... they should be in play... with this summer's MLE guy's salary as needed filler (should be used on a PF-C)... that could be a VERY enticing offer to get the big guy we need past 2012.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Along with that Mayo for BBD and a two seems like a high price to pay for guy who can't even start over TA.  Your comments on Dudder however were very well said and I never even knew he is not even a Celtic fan. What on earth is he doing here?  No one but maybe a few trolls agrees with him.
    Posted by concord27

Dud is just a lonley hate-filled man who wants neagtive attention and does it by trolling on a cmputer forum.

I see Gordon/Mayo as currently the same player, but Mayo has more upside and is younger/cheaper.

I would not trade Ray for either 1 for 1. But since I see Ray as a 32-28-24 minute guy over the next 3 years... then I'd see Mayo/Gordon as a 16-20-24 minute guy behind ray those same years... getting 8-11-14 points.

I'd trade Baby and 1-2 1st rd picks in the 20's for that.

Paul, Green and KG have an avg of  78 of the 96 mins at forward in them over the enxt 3 years. The MLE and/or a trade involving Avery/picks can fill in that extra 18 minutes. Heck Troy can fill-in next year in 6-8 mins before Paul/KG need some real sub-30 minute a game rest.

Gordon or Mayo for 20 mins, half w/ DWest and half Rondo would DESTROY 2nd units all year like House and Nate at their very best handful of games ever as Celtics.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Gotta assume Ray is here thru 2014.... like Pierce. He is in such good shape and so smooth. Why won't a 36 min, 16.5 point 49/44/88 guy at 35 be a 24 min, 11 point 44/41/86 guy at 38? 3 more yrs and an avg of 28 mins and 13 points. Gotta HOPE KG's knee just feels better and he signs for 2 more (cheap) years after 2012. Then he is a 26-20-14 minute guy going 13/8-11/7-9/6 ages 35-37. Rondo and DWest have PG covered. Green should DEF be retained, then fit into the offense as a top 3 option, like a Reggie Lewis 1989-92 guy (19 points, 4 reb's a steal and a block) reg was always the 2nd option to Bird (Pierce) but played 36-39 mins per game (SAME ages Green will be) and was quietly a near all-star. Just little emotion, best if he is your 3rd or 4th 'face of the franchise'. Perfect for a team w/ 3 more years of Rondo-Paul-Ray. So at SG-PF we have an 'average' of 116 of the 146 mins covered 2012-14. We need that young guy w/ the increasingly bigger role... like 20-24-38 minuted 2013-13-14. The scraps can go to Murph/Pavlovic. I just don't see that player as Big Baby. I say Baby (sign and trade) and our 2012 pick (that we don't need as much anymore b/c of Clips pick) should be the bait to get a SG or PF to play those mins. The MLE should also be used. The Dwight Howard pipe dream ignored. A Center we are fine for 1 year if we keep Krstic and the O'Neals. Then there is the good 2012 pick in a DEEP draft... and a better AVERY... they should be in play... with this summer's MLE guy's salary as needed filler (should be used on a PF-C)... that could be a VERY enticing offer to get the big guy we need past 2012.
    Posted by rameakap

Depending on the new CBA they may be stuck only being able to keep what they have, I think player movement will become very restricted.  The league is looking to cut salaries by 40%, that could mean something like having a 13 million dollar guy that going forward is only worth 8 and a half million but you are stuck paying him 13 million.

Don't be surprised if there is no season next year, a hard cap the following year and then some special rules to grandfather in your own players under a hard cap and a stranglehold on movement.

I think the unfilled positions like the MLE, etc. will be cut in half in terms of what can be spent and so on.

It actually may be good for the game overall as GMs will have to be very careful on draft night, they won't be able to fill roster spots with potential that will require 3 years of development.  Kids will stay in school longer and fine tune their games to improve their draft status.  There will still be the Rose's, etc. that are ready after 1 year but the types of players that are currently drafted for potential will no longer be one-and-dones, obviously and especially if the league goes to a two years out of high school rule which has already been discussed.

Also don't be surprised if the Clippers pick is worse than the Cs.  Kaman missed about half the season as did Gordon - an all-star center and the league's 4th or 5th leading scorer.  Williams, Gordon, Griffin, Kaman, Jordan, Bledsoe, Foye, Gomes, and the rookie Aminu is a very good young core.  With a healthy Kaman and Gordon this year, I think they could have been 50 and 32 instead of 32 and 50.  Not sure what will happen with either team but I believe both the Cs and Clippers picks will be in the low-20s.  That means a D West or a T Allen or an Avery Bradley, etc.

I don't think the NBA issue is like the NFL and will not be fixed as easily, in the NFL pretty much everyone is making money, in the NBA teams are losing money and it seems like there are lots of empty seats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Remember what Russell said to KG.....I can see lots of Rings for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Yea...baby....

PS...Lakers lost ...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I have Dud the racist on ignore

Why do people engage with an ignorant hateful loser who is not a fan of this team?"

Agree 100 percent. Please don't engage Dud like he is a fan of the team. He's a negativity troll pure and simple. 

There's plenty to talk about with fans who care about the team. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: So, ah, Dudder............. : Dud is just a lonley hate-filled man who wants neagtive attention and does it by trolling on a cmputer forum. I see Gordon/Mayo as currently the same player, but Mayo has more upside and is younger/cheaper. I would not trade Ray for either 1 for 1. But since I see Ray as a 32-28-24 minute guy over the next 3 years... then I'd see Mayo/Gordon as a 16-20-24 minute guy behind ray those same years... getting 8-11-14 points. I'd trade Baby and 1-2 1st rd picks in the 20's for that. Paul, Green and KG have an avg of  78 of the 96 mins at forward in them over the enxt 3 years. The MLE and/or a trade involving Avery/picks can fill in that extra 18 minutes. Heck Troy can fill-in next year in 6-8 mins before Paul/KG need some real sub-30 minute a game rest. Gordon or Mayo for 20 mins, half w/ DWest and half Rondo would DESTROY 2nd units all year like House and Nate at their very best handful of games ever as Celtics.
    Posted by rameakap

Yeah, I love Ray, it was just a crazy thought!!  How about using the full MLE on DeAndre Jordan, signing Green and using Baby in a sign and trade for someone like Dante Jones?  I don't know if the Clips will match that offer, since they have Kaman and they have to pay Griffin in a couple of years!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You never know with the Clips, Sterling is a cheap and scummy guy...

Kaman is 30 w/ 1 year left on his deal. Jordan is 22. So likely they sign Jordan and trade Kaman or let him walk. Jordan is prob worth over the MLE elsewhere if Brendan Haywood and Perk are worth 8 million per.

I'd trade Baby and Kristic for Kaman. With Griffin-Jordan the starters its more than fair to give those two Kaman's 11 million and maybe 32 combined mins. Great frotcourt for a bench.

Dahntay Jones is a solid player for 8 mins a game at SG. Ray for 32-28 mins w/ Jones/DWest and Pierce all behind him is ok the next 2 years.

Even if I'd rather pay Jones 5.6 million per over the next 2 years to Baby 35 million over the next 5, I'd think BBD has more value in a trade tho. If the Pacers tossed in a 1st rd pick in the depp 2012 draft I'd be down.

We NEED a PF behind 'ol KG. I just don't want to overpay Baby and try to run him out there 28-36 mins a game next 5 years, strating him the last 2-4. He's not that good. He's perfect now as a 3 million dollar 7th man. but he doesn't want it to stay that way. He feels (and rightly so) that he can start and make 6-8 million.

A major issue for us.... don't want to lose him for nothing...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Now I know why he gived rondo so much shyt...he wants him to like lebron.  we all know Lebron can play point forward.  he is not a pg though.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

So de facto GM's Rame and Hedley want to trade Davis and Krstic to the Clips for Kaman.   Hedley then says we spend our bi-annual exception (if one exists) on West, re-sign Green and use our full MLE on..........JR Smith.

Lastly, if there is a way the Wiz would take JON and maybe Bradley for Blatche I'd do that, too.  They are saddled with his contract for 4 more years, and have complained about his "tude".  With Shaq, PP, and KG, Blatche would not act up here (neither would JR), and he could start in 2013!
    So, if Shaq comes back for one more year, that gives us a bench of West, JR, Green, Blatche and Kaman!

I would be willing to switch JON and Baby, send Baby to the Wiz and JON to the Clips.............I'd also be willing to keep Krstic and use Baby in a sign and trade for Blatche, then make JON's dream and ship him to IND for Dahntay Jones.

Sections
Shortcuts