So, ah, Dudder.............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: So, ah, Dudder.............

In Response to Re: So, ah, Dudder.............:
    [QUOTE]So de facto GM's Rame and Hedley want to trade Davis and Krstic to the Clips for Kaman.   Hedley then says we spend our bi-annual exception (if one exists) on West, re-sign Green and use our full MLE on..........JR Smith. Lastly, if there is a way the Wiz would take JON and maybe Bradley for Blatche I'd do that, too.  They are saddled with his contract for 4 more years, and have complained about his "tude".  With Shaq, PP, and KG, Blatche would not act up here (neither would JR), and he could start in 2013! So, if Shaq comes back for one more year, that gives us a bench of West, JR, Green, Blatche and Kaman! I would be willing to switch JON and Baby, send Baby to the Wiz and JON to the Clips.............I'd also be willing to keep Krstic and use Baby in a sign and trade for Blatche, then make JON's dream and ship him to IND for Dahntay Jones.
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

If the new CBA keeps the bi-annual (LLE) we'd have it b/c we used it '07 (House) and '09 ('Quis). DWest will very likely be back.

I'd do the Baby/Krstic for Kaman trade in a second.

But then I'd use the MLE on another big. Kaman and JON should be fine (w/ shaq cameos, rest for KG/JO) at C. If there is no Kaman trade and we keep Baby I'd almost rather have Jeff Foster/Dalambert at the same money/years as Kristic.

I don't want to have Green be our backup PF. I want him to play mostly at SF. I'd give PP & West backup SG. Then Green lots of mins at SF.

So no JR Smith w/ the MLE. I'd give it to a PF if we've trade Baby away.

choices (in no fav order):

Kenyon Martin*
    AK47*
    Anthony Tolliver
    Dante Cunningham
    Craig Smith
    Chris Humphries*
    Carl Landry*
    Reggie Evans

* good chance they get over the MLE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: So, ah, Dudder.............

In Response to Re: So, ah, Dudder.............:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, ah, Dudder............. : If the new CBA keeps the bi-annual (LLE) we'd have it b/c we used it '07 (House) and '09 ('Quis). DWest will very likely be back. I'd do the Baby/Krstic for Kaman trade in a second. But then I'd use the MLE on another big. Kaman and JON should be fine (w/ shaq cameos, rest for KG/JO) at C. If there is no Kaman trade and we keep Baby I'd almost rather have Jeff Foster/Dalambert at the same money/years as Kristic. I don't want to have Green be our backup PF. I want him to play mostly at SF. I'd give PP & West backup SG. Then Green lots of mins at SF. So no JR Smith w/ the MLE. I'd give it to a PF if we've trade Baby away. choices (in no fav order): Kenyon Martin* AK47* Anthony Tolliver Dante Cunningham Craig Smith Chris Humphries* Carl Landry* Reggie Evans * good chance they get over the MLE
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

NOTE TO BOARD, RULES ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE AND PRETTY DRAMATICALLY, HARD SALARY CAP LIKE HOCKEY, 40% LOWER SALARIES, SEVERELY RESTRICTED PLAYER MOVEMENT..... NO DEANDRE JORDAN, NO DWIGHT HOWARD, MLE AT HALF OF WHAT IT IS NOW, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH......

TODAY'S RULES DO NOT APPLY.