SO, ALL WISE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD, HOW DID THE ONE ARM POINT GUARD DO LAST NIGHT???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

SO, ALL WISE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD, HOW DID THE ONE ARM POINT GUARD DO LAST NIGHT???

SORRY,  I SAW VERY LITTLE OF THE GAME.......  MY GUT FEELING IS, HE DIDN'T HELP THE TEAM MUCH !!  WHAT SAY YOU ????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: SO, ALL WISE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD, HOW DID THE ONE ARM POINT GUARD DO LAST NIGHT???

I say, stop using caps, its annoying.

Two, Rondo did the best he could with one hand and as fans of the team, that is all we can ask of him.

Three, we lost and it sucks but we aren't done yet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: SO, ALL WISE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD, HOW DID THE ONE ARM POINT GUARD DO LAST NIGHT???

He did better than most players will ever do with 2 good arms.  Really, what were our options?  His back-up also played through injury - on a cortisone shot, mind you - and we really didn't have any other good options.  He had to try, though.  The cards were already dealt.  And as much as I like winning, the fact that he went out there for us, even dove for the ball for us at times, means more to me than anything else now.  What are the odds of a team's two best point guards both getting injured in the same game?  No one predict or prepare for that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

At least he played, he didn't make excuses, and Rondo at 70% is better than most PGs at 100%. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: SO, ALL WISE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD, HOW DID THE ONE ARM POINT GUARD DO LAST NIGHT???:
    He did better than most players will ever do with 2 good arms.  Really, what were our options?  His back-up also played through injury - on a cortisone shot, mind you - and we really didn't have any other good options.  He had to try, though.  The cards were already dealt.  And as much as I like winning, the fact that he went out there for us, even dove for the ball for us at times, means more to me than anything else now.  What are the odds of a team's two best point guards both getting injured in the same game?  No one predict or prepare for that.
    Posted by MsLithium21
      GOOD POST, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....  PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE CELTS & RONDO TOO.....  JUST POOR TIMING WITH ALL OUR INJURYS FOR THE PLAYOFFS.....  FACT IS, WE AWOKE THIS MORNING TO AGE LOOKING US RIGHT IN THE FACE AND A BENCH THAT HAS NOT HAD MEANINGFUL MINUTES SINCE JANUARY.  AS FOR RONDO, A GUTTY GUY FOR SURE, AT THIS LEVEL, PAIN IN THE ARM/SHOULDER/ELBOW CAN TAKE YOU RIGHT OUT OF YOUR GAME.  LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE TO DO WHAT THE LAKERS ARE GOING TO DO AND GET YOUNGER......   IN DANNY AINGE I TRUST !!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

Question: How come Garnett played like a monster forward in game three and then played like a jump shooting guard in game four???

At least Doc will be gone and we will actually realize that we do have a bench with some good players. That's the name of the game: The bench and we have one. Maybe the next coach will use the. How about that Dallas bench. WOW!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: SO, ALL WISE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD, HOW DID THE ONE ARM POINT GUARD DO LAST NIGHT???:
    In Response to Re: SO, ALL WISE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD, HOW DID THE ONE ARM POINT GUARD DO LAST NIGHT??? :   GOOD POST, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.....  PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG, I LOVE THE CELTS & RONDO TOO.....  JUST POOR TIMING WITH ALL OUR INJURYS FOR THE PLAYOFFS.....  FACT IS, WE AWOKE THIS MORNING TO AGE LOOKING US RIGHT IN THE FACE AND A BENCH THAT HAS NOT HAD MEANINGFUL MINUTES SINCE JANUARY.  AS FOR RONDO, A GUTTY GUY FOR SURE, AT THIS LEVEL, PAIN IN THE ARM/SHOULDER/ELBOW CAN TAKE YOU RIGHT OUT OF YOUR GAME.  LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE TO DO WHAT THE LAKERS ARE GOING TO DO AND GET YOUNGER......   IN DANNY AINGE I TRUST !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

And thank YOU Bill!  Yeah, tell me about it, the timing is the absolute worst.  You know, I can't be mad at any one person here.  We have just been through so much bad luck this year... and you'd think we'd paid our dues.  Thankfully we do have some good young guys in place.  Whatever happens - and I'm still not ruling anything out - we will land on our feet, not hit rock bottom like we did before...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Rondo played as good as anyone could with 1 arm. he missed a key lay up, but thats just the way it goes sometimes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WELL IT'S OVER !!   WILL BE INTERESTING GOING FORWARD, LOCK OUT, NEW PLAYERS AGREEMENT AND FINALLY THE REBUILDING OF THE TEAM.  IM OK WITH DANNY & THE PERK TRADE, IN THE END, DOC WORE OUT THE OLDTIMERS BEFORE WE GOT TO THE INJURIES OF RONDO & WEST..... DANNY, REBUILD THAT TEAM, SON !!!!

Sections
Shortcuts