So Far Rebounding has Improved

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Re: So Far Rebounding has Improved

----not so fast, we haven't played the big boys yet --- improvement? by 1 notch?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I know, it's like saying Jared Sullinger had more of his shots blocked than anyone during Summer League, and only including the first 3 games in your stats.  I mean, who does that??

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

And Nash said he wanted to go to the Knicks, what's your point?  We stole your little binky  and you are all upset about it??

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Then why have you been so upset the last 5 days?  I mean, you weren't here three of the last 4 days, and we were all so worried.  Enjoy your little Vay Cay?????

Face it, you were singing Barbosa's praises, saying how he was a scoring combo guard who would help the lakers immensely (not arguing that, btw).  How he was better than Blake, and how he could sub for both Nash and kobe.............................

Why don't you start a thread about how MeBron will be laker two years from now, or, better yet, how about a Steve Blake and Chris Duhon for Jose Calderon trade??  Yeah, Colangelo will be all over that one.......................

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He also signed KG, Bass, and drafted Sully.  Lastly, rebounds sometimes need to be chased down, that's how Rondo gets a lot of his...............Ray Allen was unable to do that, and now we have Lee, Terry, and your little binky Barbosa to track down those loose balls.  Danny did a great job!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Then why have you been so upset the last 5 days?  I mean, you weren't here three of the last 4 days, and we were all so worried.  Enjoy your little Vay Cay?????

Face it, you were singing Barbosa's praises, saying how he was a scoring combo guard who would help the lakers immensely (not arguing that, btw).  How he was better than Blake, and how he could sub for both Nash and kobe.............................

Why don't you start a thread about how MeBron will be laker two years from now, or, better yet, how about a Steve Blake and Chris Duhon for Jose Calderon trade??  Yeah, Colangelo will be all over that one.......................

[/QUOTE]

Are you off your meds my friend?

I will send you a private message today about where I have been the last few days.

[/QUOTE]

Stealing other people's posts???

Prakash has the "off your meds" thing

Snake has the "private message " thing

Gotta be more original, Gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ok, hedley, I will tell you here instead of a private message.

I have to leave at 12:15 so I can't respond.

I have to go see a doctor today.

I have a teenage daughter who we recently found out was cutting herself.

We thought we had a great life and everything was fine but she is obviously going through something right now. We are actively trying to get her help. There are signs that she doesn't want to do this to hurt herself but is frustrated with some things at school.

As God is my witness as I type, this is 100% the truth.

Yes, almost everything I say here is made up junk for entertainment purposes, this is the truth.

[/QUOTE]

Then you need to get off this website, and go take care of your kid!!!  I will be praying for your family, and hope God gives you all the strength to get through it.  I don't know that I could......... Best of luck to you, and I mean that sincerely!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Prayers with you Tommy and your child.  Puts all this day to day stuff into perspective.

I think the rebounding will be improved this year over years past.  It doesn't take a whole lot to change a game.  Two more boards for the Celtics is two less for their opponent.  That's a four rebound swing and potentially four points.  But how many games come down to 1 or 2 points.

To small a sample to tell at this point and a lot of players playing that aren't going to get those minutes during the season.  But I feel they will be better, if the players stick to their roles.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Tommy, I mean this sincerely, "take care of business at home first"...My daughters mean everything to me..I would do anything and give up everything for their well being...Do whatever it takes to find out what is bothering her and be there for her like never before. She is crying out for help. .I did not know this when i made that remark about your blood pressure and relieving the stress through your wrists. I am sorry and take that remark back.. My prayers are with you and your family.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

I think our rebounding has improved as best it could without giving up someone like Rondo !!! The 2 best centers in the game were switched for eachother, Howard & Bynum.  Paul Gasol wanted to stay with LA & no way we'd gotten him w/o giving up Rondo. Who were next best centers, Hibbert, Indy, at 7-2 again maybe giving up Rondo. Then Kaman, Dallas, Brooks Lopez, Nets, Mark Gasol, Grizzlies, DeAndre Jordan, Clippers, Bogot, Golden State etc. etc. were next Centers who came to mind. None of these teams would have taken guys we unloaded to trade these Centers so I think we need live with what we have which are a lot of excellent 6'9" young & athletic wing rebounders. And we've got the best rebounding guard in the game, Rondo, so let's count our blessings.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeemsToMe. Show SeemsToMe's posts

Tommy,

The darkess nights often give rise to the brightess mornings. My prayers are with you and your family.

By the way, I think you make many excellent comments in your posts. The prove of this is the fact that some Celtic posters choose to shoot the messenger because they can't refute the message. 

Seems--(Celtic fan since 1950)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jefflippa. Show Jefflippa's posts

Tommy, your posts drive me mad with their pettiness, but on behalf of all Celtics fans, I wish your daughter the best as she hopefully gets the help she needs. Basketball may seem like our lives, but even the Celtics come after family. Be with her, hug her, love her and reach out for help.

25. This post has been removed.