So Far Rebounding has Improved

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: So Far Rebounding has Improved

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celts averaged 42.25 rpg in the preseason.

They're also holding opponents to 39.75 rpg. 

Hopefully this trend will continue during the regular season.

I've been saying it all summer long, because Ray and JO are gone, the Celts' rebounding will improve because of youth and athleticism. So far so good.

[/QUOTE]

CAN YOU UPDATE US ABOUT THE CELTICS REBOUNDING IN THE FIRST 28 GAMES?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

This thread isn't about that anymore, you insensitive clown.  This is about Tommy and his struggles.  I still wish him the best, but he burned his last bridge with me..........so I shan't respond  to him again!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I WAS ASKING FIERCE A QUESTION, NOT YOU!!!!!

NOBODY CARES WHO YOU RESPOND TO!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO STALKERS!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

This thread is not about you, simpleton.  The direction changed.  It's not Fierce's thread anymore.  It's weeks old now, and about Tommy.  We have adressed the rebounding issue in many other threads since this one.  Your continual obsession with the Celtics and with me is quite unusual......you remind me of another poster (or 3)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I wonder if wheelchair or bloogety are the same person

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Haha, is that Ray's Ex or Fierce?

Getting rid of Ray obviously didn't help until new year when we were at 38.48 boards per game. That is worse than last year!

The emergence of Sully (until he was injured) and the new style and pace after Rondo went down has nothing to do with it, no? So Ray's abesence only helped in January (41.7) and February (43.5)? Pierce channeld that inner Rodman just after Rondo went down cause Ray is gone, really?

Rebound numbers / game: Terry 1.9, Lee 2.3, AB 2.2. Ray last year: 3.1 !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

Haha, is that Ray's Ex or Fierce?

Getting rid of Ray obviously didn't help until new year when we were at 38.48 boards per game. That is worse than last year!

The emergence of Sully (until he was injured) and the new style and pace after Rondo went down has nothing to do with it, no? So Ray's abesence only helped in January (41.7) and February (43.5)? Pierce channeld that inner Rodman just after Rondo went down cause Ray is gone, really?

Rebound numbers / game: Terry 1.9, Lee 2.3, AB 2.2. Ray last year: 3.1 !

Ray did not help rebounding at all when he was here. He was either sitting on the three line or making or missing a shot causing a long rebound we usually did not get.

Sections
Shortcuts