So Far So Good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

So Far So Good

Nate Robinson has benefited from a full training camp. Marquis Daniels is playing like the Quis of November and December of 2009. And Semih Erden is surpassing all expectations. 

What's not to like about this 2010-11 Celtics?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: So Far So Good

The second five being Nate, Delonte, Marquis, Big Baby and Jermaine are better than some of the starting 5 of other NBA teams. 
        After 6 pre-season games, the big 3 are looking healthy and ready for the season opener. Ray Allen is moving very well. He doesn't play like he's 35. He's been very aggressive driving to the basket thus far. Hopefully with a stronger bench this season, Ray can cut his minutes down to 28 to 30 minutes per game so he doesn't get burned out. There were times last season when his game sufferred and I think playing too many minutes for his age had something to do with it.
       Nate Robinson is playing very well. Marquis Daniels is playing better than he did before his injury last season. The depth is great this season. I sense a championship.
        Go ahead and attack me for my last sentence Laker trolls. I have all of you on the ignore mode. Ha Ha.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

All that plus, Rondo was 12 of 15 from the line, and he hit a three as well. If Rondo can hit like that from the line the Celts are gonna be hard to beat - we'll see, still very early. Some so-called "fans" are really going to be angry if Rondo starts hitting those free throws since they claimed he could never do it and are actually rooting for him to fail. At any rate, I really like the team chemistry and depth and am feeling optimistic about our chances so far.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: So Far So Good:
    [QUOTE]What's wrong with West? Heard something about a back problem ... new or recurring? Maybe he had an urge ... "Happiness is a warm gun ..."
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Are you really a Celtics fan?

That statement you made just shows what a total jerk you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

So far so good?

That's what you think. Did you hear when Marshall said that the new rules affected the game?
    That means Stern now extended his arm so the game can be swayed and can be controlled by their own discretion.
    The game now is unpredictable!!

So, its not really good. The refs  now have a better control of the game, no need to worry on Donaghy's case. One reason they did this rules. To cheat and fix the games. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]So far so good? That's what you think. Did you hear when Marshall said that the new rules affected the game? That means Stern now extended his arm so the game can be swayed and can be controlled by their own discretion. The game now is unpredictable!! So, its not really good. The refs  now have a better control of the game, no need to worry on Donaghy's case. One reason they did this rules. To cheat and fix the games. 
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

You're a fraud! If you truly believe what you're saying is true then boycott the NBA. You can't have it both ways. The Celtics and the NBA are one, you cannot say that you hate the NBA but you love the Celtics. 

What a hypocrite you are.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

[QUOTE]What's wrong with West? Heard something about a back problem ... new or recurring? Maybe he had an urge ... "Happiness is a warm gun ..."
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Delonte will be great for us this year.   Let it go!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

What's up with the Celtics giving up over 100 points to the Raptors though? I believe they gave up 100 on the game before that.

Where's that Celtics defense? I know it's preseason and all, but that's not the Celtics team I know and love.

Should be a cause for concern, but we'll see going ahead into the regular season.

Just thought I'd point that out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]What's up with the Celtics giving up over 100 points to the Raptors though? I believe they gave up 100 on the game before that. Where's that Celtics defense? I know it's preseason and all, but that's not the Celtics team I know and love. Should be a cause for concern, but we'll see going ahead into the regular season. Just thought I'd point that out.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

You must have not seen the game. When the 4th qtr. started the Celtics were up by more than 20 pts. Only Erden, Harangody, Mario West, Wafer, and Nate played in the 4th, that's why the Raptors almost made a comeback. 

Basically the whole 4th qtr. was garbage time for the Celtics. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : You must have not seen the game. When the 4th qtr. started the Celtics were up by more than 20 pts. Only Erden, Harangody, Mario West, Wafer, and Nate played in the 4th that's why the Raptors almost made a comeback. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

You're right, I didn't see the game because I live in the south and only see the games on TNT and ESPN.

I figured it was mostly the second stringers playing, but wasn't sure.

I see Nate is starting to grasp the Celtics offense. He'll be a great backup PG for Rondo. We need that instant offense off the bench.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : You're right, I didn't see the game because I live in the south and only see the games on TNT and ESPN. I figured it was mostly the second stringers playing, but wasn't sure. I see Nate is starting to grasp the Celtics offense. He'll be a great backup PG for Rondo. We need that instant offense off the bench.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

Nate was the only 2nd stringer out there. Erden, Harangody, Wafer, and M.West are all 3rd stringers. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : Nate was the only 2nd stringer out there. Erden, Harangody, Wafer, and M.West are all 3rd stringers. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I guess that proves why the Raptors got over 100 points. Enough said!

Tongue out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : You're a fraud! If you truly believe what you're saying is true then boycott the NBA. You can't have it both ways. The Celtics and the NBA are one, you cannot say that you hate the NBA but you love the Celtics.  What a hypocrite you are.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I will remember what you said.
    Guarantee, once you experience lots  of bad calls, you are the number one fraud who will shout and cry.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsrule08. Show celtsrule08's posts

Yeah i feel you on the only getting to see the games on those 2 stations and once in a while on ABC. Looking at the schedule there will be like 10 or more games on those 3 stations from the first game till the new year. 

We have the talent to win 55 games but it remains to be seen on the health situation, i can see Ray, PP, and Garnett playing 30-35 minutes on a tough night and less than that with easier games.I may be wrong but i see Nate doing great things this year, hopefully 13 points, 4 assists, and a steal or 2. 

We need rebounding worse than anything and secondly easy baskets, like those easy putbacks we seemed to miss so many of last year.BBD, hopefully won't lead the league in getting his shot blocked this year. 

Come on Oct. 26th because we will hang #18 in 2011

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

We have the talent to win more than 55 games. Get the NBA league pass and you can see all the games! Just make sure it's Direct and not Dish!

Where have all the people who post on this board gone. The season is about to start and there are only a hand full of posters, posting. Posters, posting, i liked that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Guys, we need HCA....I want 60 wins.
    I'm beating my own dead horse here, and do your own research on the topic, but the FACT remains:
    In the NBA, more than any other professional league, the HOME team wins!!

We saw it last year, 2009 and 2008.

Someone tell me, please, when the last time a team that did NOT have HCA won the title!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

It was 05-06 MIA Heat.  Dallas had HCA and lost!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : I will remember what you said. Guarantee, once you experience lots  of bad calls, you are the number one fraud who will shout and cry.

Shouting and crying over bad calls (they happen, refs are only human) is one thing. We all do it.

Claiming fix is a whole different matter. Find another sport or another forum if you so believe.

pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I like the roster on this team, lots of depth and impact players.

Nate has come into his own even though he got a little ballhoggish last night playing with the 3rd string.

Quis has looked great, better than early last year. He's got a shot from distance now it appears.

Also impressed with Luke, he make get a few minutes every game. Big energy guy and rebounder and appears to be lights out from the line.

Im a little concerned about JO. Not so much his play but his inability to get off the floor. He barely seems able to dunk the basketball without a full windup and hes been blocked a bit too.

Lastly, Von Wafer hasnt dont much until last night. His rep is a good outside shot and he looked smooth as silk last night. Never can have enough 3pt shooters imo. It won us the title in 08 and opened the door for our comeback against the Lakers in the finals when Eddie, Ray, Posey & PP were in the lineup opening up the lane.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : I will remember what you said. Guarantee, once you experience lots  of bad calls, you are the number one fraud who will shout and cry.

You do that. 

A fraud is someone that says he hates the NBA but loves the Celtics. 

HAHAHA!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : You must have not seen the game. When the 4th qtr. started the Celtics were up by more than 20 pts. Only Erden, Harangody, Mario West, Wafer, and Nate played in the 4th, that's why the Raptors almost made a comeback.  Basically the whole 4th qtr. was garbage time for the Celtics. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

I didn't watch the game, but was channel surfing and was aware that the Celtics were winning by more than 20 points.  (Watched the baseball game most of the night.  I always watch the playoffs even if a team from Boston isn't playing)  I wasn't sure why the Raptors made a comeback, and thanks for pointing this out. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

The negatives:
    BBD still needs to lose weight. He can hardly elevate.
    JON is out of playing shape. He looks soft and his offense is wanting.
    DANIELS may be healthy but is still erratic on offense and defense. 

The positives:
    RONDO and ALLEN are in great shape.
    KG and PP are moving well and are highly motivated.
    ERDEN shows promise and could actually play significant minutes if JON turns out to be a bust.
    NATE ROBINSON is playing with more confidence and direction.
    If DELONTE WEST can stay healthy and keep out of trouble, he will be a major asset.
    KENDRICK PERKINS is recovering well from surgery.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I agree with Che,for probably the first,that the new rule is solely to fix games. Stern really has to go,he's a criminal he has fixing games for about 25 years now,he's ruining the NBA.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

"The season is about to start and there are only a hand full of posters, posting. Posters, posting, i liked that."
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

10 Posters posting
    9 Lakers braggin
    8 refs a tech-ing
    7 scrubs a-playing
    6 th man Delonte
    5 Kobe Rings! (sorry, had to use it cause it WORKED there.)
    4 Rings has Shaq
    3 spot for Lasme
    2 guards have backup
    1 and a RONDO hitting THReeeeees.

Sections
Shortcuts