So Far So Good

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Re: So Far So Good

In Response to Re: So Far So Good:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : "The season is about to start and there are only a hand full of posters, posting. Posters, posting, i liked that." Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE] 10 Posters posting 9 Lakers braggin 8 refs a tech-ing 7 scrubs a-playing 6 th man Delonte 5 Kobe Rings! (sorry, had to use it cause it WORKED there.) 4 Rings has Shaq 3 spot for Lasme 2 guards have backup 1 and a RONDO hitting THReeeeees.
    Posted by Schleprechaun[/QUOTE]

This one won't be topped all season!!  I want to be like those song writers who writes two words, and wants to take credit for the song. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to So Far So Good:
    [QUOTE]Nate Robinson has benefited from a full training camp. Marquis Daniels is playing like the Quis of November and December of 2009. And Semih Erden is surpassing all expectations.  What's not to like about this 2010-11 Celtics?  
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

The ability to match up with another team with equally talented starting 5 when their top guys can easily play 40 mins a game.  That is the key.  Cover that and this could be the best Celtics team in the last 30 years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with Che,for probably the first,that the new rule is solely to fix games. Stern really has to go,he's a criminal he has fixing games for about 25 years now,he's ruining the NBA.
    Posted by Rajon-Hondo[/QUOTE]

Go find another sport to enjoy... unless your aim is to try to ruin NBA basketball for the vast majority of us here at BDC.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Rondo's play was the best part of the game for your team. Didn't see the the game but reading that he hit those three throws was massive. Will certainly help his confidence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : Go find another sport to enjoy... unless your aim is to try to ruin NBA basketball for the vast majority of us here at BDC. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

How can you enjoy the Celtics? You are fraud Celtics fan.
    Rondo is the quarterback of this team and you hate 'em. Bullcrap really!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : How can you enjoy the Celtics? You are fraud Celtics fan. Rondo is the quarterback of this team and you hate 'em. Bullcrap really!!
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

You are a fraud NBA fan. You think the game is fixed.

At least have the sack to find another sport that you think is not fixed.

How I feel about Rondo does not effect my  loyalty to the NBA and to the Celtics.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : You are a fraud NBA fan. You think the game is fixed. At least have the sack to find another sport that you think is not fixed. How I feel about Rondo does not effect my  loyalty to the NBA and to the Celtics. Pud

You are simply a fraud, through out the years you hated the celtics quarterback. When Rondo was improving, you can't handle it and when you are getting a lot of hits,  you changed to PUD ?
    Everyone knows you just registered this name.

At least I don't hide and expressed my opinion in the table. No hiding and not a coward and change my cigar.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]I think our biggest problem is going to be Shaq's defense. He is too slow. I really think the team plays better when he is not in the lineup.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I see your point about Shaq. I see his value in the low post. When hes in the game (which I doubt is much more than 15 mins) we need to feed his post game. Hes really unstoppable there and a decent passer too. We need to take advantage of his bulk on offense (scoring, causing fouls etc) cause we sometimes pay a price on the other end. Quid pro quo. 

Im also hoping JO gets in shape and finds his lift. He seems flatfooted and barely able to dunk. 

Both Shaq & JO give me reason to believe Erden will get some minutes. He shows some flashes but hes not there yet.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : You are simply a fraud, through out the years you hated the celtics quarterback. When Rondo was improving, you can't handle it and when you are getting a lot of hits,  you changed to PUD ? Everyone knows you just registered this name. At least I don't hide and expressed my opinion in the table. No hiding and not a coward and change my cigar.

Che:

On 8/24/10, you post the following:"Pud I know all along your assessment on Rondo was right." 

So who exactly is the FRAUD you are accusing  of hating on the Celtic quarterback?

Get your story straight.... and  lay off of those Phillies Blunts for a while.

Pud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : 10 Posters posting 9 Lakers braggin 8 refs a tech-ing 7 scrubs a-playing 6 th man Delonte 5 Kobe Rings! (sorry, had to use it cause it WORKED there.) 4 Rings has Shaq 3 spot for Lasme 2 guards have backup 1 and a RONDO hitting THReeeeees. Posted by Schleprechaun[/QUOTE]  This one won't be topped all season!!  I want to be like those song writers who writes two words, and wants to take credit for the song.
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    Take all the credit you want, Kyle, as long as we get to sing "SHAQ has five RINGS!" next fall.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : Go find another sport to enjoy... unless your aim is to try to ruin NBA basketball for the vast majority of us here at BDC. Pud

Yeah I said that but I don't hate him with passion like you do. There at times Rondo improving in many different ways to make out on other weaknesses like outside shooting and FG. Currently without him, Celtics will not survive a playoff or getting to the playoff.
    The problem with you, your mind is set to hate the guy regardless.

Likewise, you hate me by saying NBA has a lot of flaws & procedural stupid rules that change the flavor of the game. It's only an opinion and there are more people out there who believes in my opinion, so you take or leave it.

Yep, you can also say your gripes with Rondo was only an opinion. Your emotion with Rondo is locked and there is no room for you to adjust.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : Yeah I said that but I don't hate him with passion like you do. There at times Rondo improving in many different ways to make out on other weaknesses like outside shooting and FG. Currently without him, Celtics will not survive a playoff or getting to the playoff. The problem with you, your mind is set to hate the guy regardless. Likewise, you hate me by saying NBA has a lot of flaws & procedural stupid rules that change the flavor of the game. It's only an opinion and there are more people out there who believes in my opinion, so you take or leave it. Yep, you can also say your gripes with Rondo was only an opinion. Your emotion with Rondo is locked and there is no room for you to adjust.

I've got to put you  on IGNORE, my friend.

You are speaking nonsense.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

I've got to put you  on IGNORE, my friend.

You should have done it before you bothered me. Be my guess.
    I have no respect on people like runarunarun and pudpudpdin who hides and
       cant take the heat. Fans should ban people who are hiding, changing their names.
    ....oh, go back to your stupid regular handle instead of PUD.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

It's also a good thing that the Celtics didn't end up with Matt Barnes. So far in preseason action Matt Barnes is looking like Luke Walton, but with tattoos. 

HAHAHA!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : Tongue in cheek pal but that stuff just irritates the hell out of the Fierce one ... wait till Pierce loses a step and I give him crap on that.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You said you're a Celtic fan, how come you want Celtic players like Pierce, Davis, and Delonte to fail?

I don't get it. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Far So Good : I don't ... I like busting your chops cause you are so narrow minded with certain players.
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Narrow minded with certain players? Like who?