So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY......

In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : They cannot beat good teams, they barely beat bad teams on the road, the beat bad teams at home more easily and it deludes posters into thinking they are a good team......  11 and 5 since the all-star game... are any of those teams above 500?  the only 1 can think of is the clippers and perhaps the hawks....... not sure you get the concept here.... going 5 and 11 is better than going 11 and 5 since the all-star game.... deep draft is mutually exclusive with going 11 and 5 since the break....... they cannot beat good teams, they cannot beat good teams in a series, every loss is a very very very good thing........  losing to Charlotte is a gift tonight... but those of you who are clueless cannot quite comprehend it.... every year you don't don't draft the best players becomes a year where you cannot compete against the best players.......
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

The magic are a good team they beat them. The Bucks are a good team they beat them, The knicks are good we have beat them, the Clippers are good we have beat them. The pacers are good we have beat them. The Bulls are good we have beat them (They beat the HEAT without Rose and are 12-4 without him) Rockets are good we have beat them. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : They cannot beat good teams, they barely beat bad teams on the road, the beat bad teams at home more easily and it deludes posters into thinking they are a good team......  11 and 5 since the all-star game... are any of those teams above 500?  the only 1 can think of is the clippers and perhaps the hawks....... not sure you get the concept here.... going 5 and 11 is better than going 11 and 5 since the all-star game.... deep draft is mutually exclusive with going 11 and 5 since the break....... they cannot beat good teams, they cannot beat good teams in a series, every loss is a very very very good thing........  losing to Charlotte is a gift tonight... but those of you who are clueless cannot quite comprehend it.... every year you don't don't draft the best players becomes a year where you cannot compete against the best players.......

Dudder you remind me of the turd that won't flush.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : The magic are a good team they beat them. The Bucks are a good team they beat them, The knicks are good we have beat them, the Clippers are good we have beat them. The pacers are good we have beat them. The Bulls are good we have beat them (They beat the HEAT without Rose and are 12-4 without him) Rockets are good we have beat them. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

AWESOME.... THEY WILL SEE NONE OF THOSE TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS...... do you even give any consideration to this type of this thought?  They CANNOT BEAT GOOD TEAMS..........  THEY CANNOT BEAT GOOD TEAMS ON THE ROAD.... they were flushed by Sac they beat GS by 2 on the day of the trading deadline without Ellis and Curry, the beat Wash last night without Nene.... are you conscious? or is the simple truth simply beyond your comprehension........  so the beat Milwaukee without integrating Ellis.... wow,,,,,,  wake up dude,,,,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : AWESOME.... THEY WILL SEE NONE OF THOSE TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS...... do you even give any consideration to this type of this thought?  They CANNOT BEAT GOOD TEAMS..........  THEY CANNOT BEAT GOOD TEAMS ON THE ROAD.... they were flushed by Sac they beat GS by 2 on the day of the trading deadline without Ellis and Curry, the beat Wash last night without Nene.... are you conscious? or is the simple truth simply beyond your comprehension........  so the beat Milwaukee without integrating Ellis.... wow,,,,,,  wake up dude,,,,

Sure they can beat good teams I just listed a bunch of good teams they have beat. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : I believe you missed the point..... the Coach decided it was not worth guarding him, of course he can play D but he cannot do much else unless you put him in a position to be ignored.......

how long do you go before you start gaurding the guy, after he scores 23? sounds like a dumb coaching move on his part and he got burned.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

dude, are you a celtics fan or do you get a kick outta playing devil's advocate on every post? i wont put you on ignore because you do make a lot of since. some people on this site cant handle cold hard facts. i think most know that the celtics are done for this year but at the same time it would be nice to hear something positive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : Dudder you remind me of the turd that won't flush.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

+1 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : dude, are you a celtics fan or do you get a kick outta playing devil's advocate on every post? i wont put you on ignore because you do make a lot of since. some people on this site cant handle cold hard facts. i think most know that the celtics are done for this year but at the same time it would be nice to hear something positive.

Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE]

life stinks for him..you can look up 2008 posts and I bet you he still had nothing positive to say..he does not have a team of preference and probably a preference of sex..he just does not know what he wants..maybe he even regrets that he was born...thats the dudder.. in a nutshell, life stinks for da guy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" life stinks for him..you can look up 2008 posts and I bet you he still had nothing positive to say.."

Yup. He thrives on negativity. Soaks it up. I love having him on ignore. 

"
    i wont put you on ignore because you do make a lot of since. some people on this site cant handle cold hard facts."

Facts are all a matter of perspective, it's how you present them. Dudder is convinced we'll be swept in the first round of the playoffs even though there IS NO FACTUAL BASIS for this. 

You can follow him if you want but I fail to see how having one's head rubbed in worst case scenarios -- combined with plenty o' Rondo bashing - does anything useful, so I like him on ignore better. 

The cold hard facts are not that hard to face, we don't need Dud for that. Facts are we're not a championship team but we're still good enough to make a bit of a run IF we can avoid the seventh or eighth seed. 

Nothing so hard about saying that or realizing that, even though it's way too nuanced for some.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]" life stinks for him..you can look up 2008 posts and I bet you he still had nothing positive to say.." Yup. He thrives on negativity. Soaks it up. I love having him on ignore.  " i wont put you on ignore because you do make a lot of since. some people on this site cant handle cold hard facts." Facts are all a matter of perspective, it's how you present them. Dudder is convinced we'll be swept in the first round of the playoffs even though there IS NO FACTUAL BASIS for this.  You can follow him if you want but I fail to see how having one's head rubbed in worst case scenarios -- combined with plenty o' Rondo bashing - does anything useful, so I like him on ignore better.  The cold hard facts are not that hard to face, we don't need Dud for that. Facts are we're not a championship team but we're still good enough to make a bit of a run IF we can avoid the seventh or eighth seed.  Nothing so hard about saying that or realizing that, even though it's way too nuanced for some.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

It's highly unlikely but not unprecedented. The knicks made the finals as an 8th seed during the last lockout. So if you are in you always have a puncher's chance. One thing that changes is the crazy schedule slows down. That benefits the older teams. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to "Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY......": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : Dudder you remind me of the turd that won't flush. Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE] Still laughing...give this man a Tommy point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : Dudder you remind me of the turd that won't flush.

LOL.  Now why did that make my day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]Well, then Whitman should be fired. About the time avery hit that three, I think it was time to start guarding him.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Ya, I can't imagine a coach saying to his team, "don't bother to guard that guy who dropped 20 in the first half tonight."  Maybe he wanted them to double cover Dooling? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

AWESOME - wish I said it - or as my Dad always said - "you are the turd in a punchbowl."  RIP Dad!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Avery is not a point guard  yet, but he has had two great games in a row at the two, I apoligize for saying that he would never be a NBA player, looks like he might.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

+1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, great wise ones... Ya got to like AVERY BRADLEY...... : Tommy H and Fred Flintstone have never been seen together....  loud, boisterous, blowhards that are routinely wrong about just about every subject upon which they opine......  

Tommy Heinsohn: NBA Rookie of the Year,  won eight NBA titles as player, Six time NBA All-Star, President of  NBA Players Association. NBA Coach of the Year 1973 ,  coached NBA championships in 1974 and 1976. 

But Dudder, of course, knows more about basketball than Tommy!    Maybe we should take down Tommy's retired Jersey and haul Dudder up into the Garden rafters.

Dudder = a loud, boisterous, blowhard  routinely wrong about just about every subject upon which he opines......     who really should just shut up and stop embarrasing himself.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I felt that Boston would have been better off drafting James Anderson. I still think so.  Bradley has definetly improved. This improvement highlights the importance of giving playing time to young players and letting them learn. I wish that Doc would do the same for Moore and Johnson. Moore, in my opinion, is better than Bradley but he isn't getting playing time. Johnson plays with a high IQ and is very athletic. I have no idea why he isn't getting any playing time either.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Because Bradley already played NBA Level Defense, even as a rookie..the other two haven't grasp that part of the equation...but in time they will. They both have solid futures in my humble opinion...Doc is trying to maintain a high level of play while incorporating several new players into the system...also with the short season, the rooks are way behind..thats what happened to Bradley last year too...there is no conspiracy going on in Beantown...If you're good enough, youll play...but i know that when they start to contribute on a consistant level, people will say that they should have been playing all along..its a process...and the team still has a chance to make the playoffs.
    Now if they wanted to tank the season, that's another story..

Sections
Shortcuts