So Much Money to Spend on No One

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Re: So Much Money to Spend on No One

We will not do worse than the Pistons when they could offer 2 max contracts and signed Ben Gordon and Charlie V. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: So Much Money to Spend on No One:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Much Money to Spend on No One : http://www.hoopsworld.com/2012-nba-free-agents/ Look at that list. Horrible! Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Keep the cash for a year, be terrible and end up with a top 5 pick and a lot of cash. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to So Much Money to Spend on No One:
    [QUOTE]Celts will have more than 20m in cap space next season. The problem is none of the big name free-agents want to come to Boston. Ugh!
    Yes they do, Austin Rivers and Dwight Howard will be Celtics in 2012. Remember or you changed your mind. All I'm going to say is "Thaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuu Daaaaaannyyyyyyyy...
                                                                     Regards.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

celts need to get howard in a celtics uni, forget chris paul

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In Response to Re: So Much Money to Spend on No One:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Much Money to Spend on No One : I knew it! You're Rico! Ugh! Right now the Celtics got Brandon Bass and Chris Wilcox. The Lakers got Jason Kapono and GERALD GREEN! Can you say 9.5 fingers!
    Who is Rico???? Just bugging you the same way you bug me with thank you Jimmy. But for real you changed your mind???

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

It was you who changed your mind. Read your first post on  this thread. Why blame me now for your Flip Flop?????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Or you changed your mind again. How about the great David West??? Now he's no good??? Bird was really bad to the Celtics.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well i hope you are right, or maybe theres some scenario where we could get DH at the deadline for the same or less that we would give up now..

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I thought the Chris Paul trade would hurt our strength and it was a bad trade??? You flip flop a lot.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That just prove you Filped Floped 3 times since July. Just Joking with you the same way you do with me. Glad you don't take it personal, I don't either. This has been crazy since Friday. Why you think the Lakers gave away Odom for a 8.9 mil exemption and protected pick? I think there will be another move by Kupchak.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts