So When is the first day that Humphrys, Wallace and Bogans can be traded ?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

So When is the first day that Humphrys, Wallace and Bogans can be traded ?

....is it 60 days after the draft day trade ? Come on Fierce, help me out here.....

This can't be the opening day roster , I say the other shoe is about to drop and Ainge is about to shock us all again.

30 wins ?

Bullspit !

I stick by my prediction - this Celtics win at least 41 games and make the playoffs......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

Re: So When is the first day that Humphrys, Wallace and Bogans can be traded ?

In response to PHX85014's comment:

....is it 60 days after the draft day trade ? Come on Fierce, help me out here.....

This can't be the opening day roster , I say the other shoe is about to drop and Ainge is about to shock us all again.

30 wins ?

Bullspit !

I stick by my prediction - this Celtics win at least 41 games and make the playoffs......

Those guys are not going to be traded.We need players,and they are all good players.Go Celtics

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Its like getting Raef Lafrentz and Ricky Davis back. And then there keith Bogans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from myurkus. Show myurkus's posts

Nobody want bogans or wallace.  They would have to be packaged with a player someone wants.  Humphries could be gone by the deadline if he plays well, but we won't get much for him, he would only be a half season rental to whoever wants him. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Humpries has good value as an expiring. Anybody would take him...but we need to keep him.  He's worth as much or more to us and anybody.

Wallace is almost untradable.  He would have to be packaged with rondo. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

Humpries has good value as an expiring. Anybody would take him...but we need to keep him.  He's worth as much or more to us and anybody.

Wallace is almost untradable.  He would have to be packaged with rondo. 

then I'd have to say no thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

there's always someone desperate at deadline day. Plus they have something to prove and they have good DNA. They will have to play in green to show some signs of life. Humphries is playing for a contrat so we will see demand for him from teams that need that little bit and there is no risk in him at all. They may have to take on Wallace too...like some other teams have had to!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I'm not giving up on Wallace so early and neither should you.  Prior to a down year in Brooklyn where he was hampered by injury (and issues with the coaching staff, like Brooks?) he averaged about 17PPG and 7 RPG in the previous 6 seasons, including an 18.2 PPG and 10RPG in 2009.  

And how soon we forget that he was very recently an All Star in 2010-2011 and All Defense FIRST team. 

He's 31, so he a a few years left in the tank.  When healthy he is a legit starter with both offense and defensive skills at SF, and given the chance to showcase his comeback, he could very well be a valuable trade chip come Dec or Feb. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I'm not giving up on Wallace so early and neither should you.  Prior to a down year in Brooklyn where he was hampered by injury (and issues with the coaching staff, like Brooks?) he averaged about 17PPG and 7 RPG in the previous 6 seasons, including an 18.2 PPG and 10RPG in 2009.  

And how soon we forget that he was very recently an All Star in 2010-2011 and All Defense FIRST team. 

He's 31, so he a a few years left in the tank.  When healthy he is a legit starter with both offense and defensive skills at SF, and given the chance to showcase his comeback, he could very well be a valuable trade chip come Dec or Feb. 

+ 1

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

+ 1

+2.. i like wallace...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

I actually like Wallace myself , would rather see him stay than Humphrys

Wallace

Jeff Green

Sullinger

Olynyk

That's a talented group of big men. Rondo, Bradley and Marshon round out a defensively tough, young and athletic team of the future.....Imagine if Vitor Favoroni turns out to be a player ?

This Celtics team can win now, make the playoffs and still have enough assets to move up to #5 to add a franchise player to this exciting young mix....

And the Celtics have the biggest rising coaching star in place long term

Celtics fans, are you ready to rock ?

Sections
Shortcuts