SoggyPoop stalks KG at Faker game...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

SoggyPoop stalks KG at Faker game...

http://extramustard.si.com/2013/02/21/listen-as-this-lakers-fan-maniacally-heckles-kevin-garnett/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: SoggyPoop stalks KG at Faker game...

Heard that - what a jerk.  Shows the difference in class level between the fans of both teams!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Heard that - what a jerk.  Shows the difference in class level between the fans of both teams!!!

Yeah, the Celtics have nothing but class fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

Yeah, the Celtics have nothing but class fans.

Good and bad everywhere - but I would say on the whole, we would appreciate the great players a little more than the idiots that are out here.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The fan was just calling him by his first name and some are getting sensitive about it. I have heard way worst when Kobe goes to any court in the league including Boston. Let it go.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:

Do you remember when Celtics fans chanted "Wife Beater" to Jason Kidd when his wife was in attendance and they were trying to work out their problems?

We were just kidding!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to TommyRules's comment:

Do you remember when Celtics fans chanted "Wife Beater" to Jason Kidd when his wife was in attendance and they were trying to work out their problems?

We were just kidding!!

I do not and did not condone the yelling at Jason Kidd...............and PLEASE do not re-type the liars posts - I am not responding to him ever again, so that would help me - thanks!!!!

I highly doubt any lakers fans would give a Standing O to anyone acheiving a milestone at their expense!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Idiots come in all geographic locales. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to FlobusMcNugget's comment:

Idiots come in all geographic locales. 

Exactly..........many come here posing as Celtics fans!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

and many are Celtics and Lakers fans...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

and some are in the lottery. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

and some are in the lottery.