Some Bill Walton Quotes from Tonight's Game

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Some Bill Walton Quotes from Tonight's Game

In Response to Some Bill Walton Quotes from Tonight's Game:
    Never underestimate the power of luck... Doesn't Glen Davis realize that if he got in shape he'd be a better ballplayer? Jeff Green should stand up straight, run down the court with his shoulders back and stop slouching ... it's all bout good posture! How old is Griffin? What's he doing on the bench? Is he tired? Has a head coach ever been fired during a game? First half: The Celtics are completely out of sync ... they look disinterested. Second half: The Celtics are putting on a clinic ... If you missed this game Celtics fans you should be ashamed of yourself ... This was one of the best games I've ever witnessed!
    Posted by Mployee8

Thanks for the funny read.  Luckily I didn't have to listen to his crap.  I am surprised it wasn't the biggest win in Celtic history.  Oh I forgot that was against the Fakers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

I love Bill Walton.  he bleeds green and loves Bird, I read an article a few years ago that he was a Celtic fan growing up in SD but always wanted to be a Celtic,  he is a true Celtic

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

does he call all of the road games for boston now, or just the west coast ones? i think he's been living in a teepee too long. or something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin101283. Show kevin101283's posts

"That ex-Celtic Ryan Gomes you were raving about before the game exploded for for 4"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

LMAO!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticjay. Show celticjay's posts

Bill is a beaut..

It's nice to hear his brutal honesty.  He's right Green needs to project a better confidence, this will likely come though.  

Nice change of pace from Tommy.  I love'd heaing Bill rip Nate last week..  He doesn't hold back....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

So glad to hear others sit there in amazement when Walton does a game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

hes alright, but some of the stuff he says is just.....wat the ?!?!?

"Pierce is like the current of some river in some country none of us have ever heard of.

and he does say somethings that are flat out incorrect.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Bill Walton is awesome. And hilarious.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I always liked Walton, he'd give it to you right between the eyes when he did TV games for  cbs?

He gets a little goofy but he also says some good stuff that many broadcasters are afraid to say. Back then alot of players didnt like him cause of the things hed say on TV but I gave him credit for folding and saying the PC thing.

Hey, he helped  us alot to bring a title to Boston on what is one of the greatest teams ever.  He sures knows basketball cause if you watched him play the game, he was about as fundamentally sound a Center there ever was/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Although I might have been a Bill Walton detractor I have to admit ....he is a great alternative to the boring,biased,crude and ignorant ESPN/TNTannouncers. He might be abstract 75% of the time and I don't believe he completely bleeds green,I appreciate his contribution! Mike and Tommy RULE! but BW is a next best..at least for me.

Let's see when he calls a LAL/BOS game which way he goes. He does like the Lakers! JMO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

for NOT folding

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Bill Walton

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from frommaine. Show frommaine's posts

Thanks for the quotes.

In Response to Some Bill Walton Quotes from Tonight's Game:

I missed the quotes since I muted the TV because Walton was on.  He may have been a great player but he is a terrible commentator.  There has to be someone on the west coast that can do better.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

...loved Walton as a player,...hate him as an announcer.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

halarious post...!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

they were taking soem jabs at him in the post game show.

Sections
Shortcuts