Some day..............

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Some day..............

Not to add to the obsession with Rondo, but some day Rondo will come out and hit eight to ten mid-range jumpers and blow a playoff game wide open. People won't remember it because it will happen many times over once it happens.  Like once water has broken through a dam.

Shooting is like that.  Mark my words he will be a scorer as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Some day..............

Well, I hope you're right!  But, I'd settle for just hitting two or three in a row when he's open to make the defense honest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I've already said some day Rondo will get a Quad Double (10pts,10asts,10rebs,10stls)

It's going to happen!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I love that a quad double.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Some day..............:
    Not to add to the obsession with Rondo, but some day Rondo will come out and hit eight to ten mid-range jumpers and blow a playoff game wide open. People won't remember it because it will happen many times over once it happens.  Like once water has broken through a dam. Shooting is like that.  Mark my words he will be a scorer as well.
    Posted by concord27

You don't want water breaking thru a dam. The results are typically tragic. People die downstream from flooding and the lake goes plum dry.

Trust me on this one... and try another metaphor.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Some day..............:
    I've already said some day Rondo will get a Quad Double (10pts,10asts,10rebs,10stls) It's going to happen!!
    Posted by BiasLewis

I just hope its not turnovers

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Some day.............. : You don't want water breaking thru a dam. The results are typically tragic. People die downstream from flooding and the lake goes plum dry. Trust me on this one... and try another metaphor. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

You're just scared of drowning. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not to add to the obsession with Rondo, but some day Rondo will come out and hit eight to ten mid-range jumpers and blow a playoff game wide open. People won't remember it because it will happen many times over once it happens.  Like once water has broken through a dam. Shooting is like that.  Mark my words he will be a scorer as well.
    Posted by concord27

I sure hope your right but to me if he can't shoot by now the best he will ever be is average.  How can you play ball for 15 years and not be able to shoot when your a pt guard. Yes he hits one or two every now and then, but I cringe when he takes one at the end of games.  I like him shooting in the first half though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Some day.............. : I sure hope your right but to me if he can't shoot by now the best he will ever be is average.  How can you play ball for 15 years and not be able to shoot when your a pt guard. Yes he hits one or two every now and then, but I cringe when he takes one at the end of games.  I like him shooting in the first half though.
    Posted by OneOnOne

not true at all. his jumpshot is improving each year, if u cant see it your not watching games..wen his confidence is up theres no hesitation or fear in his shot, and its pretty darn accurate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The guy will improve, maybe my metaphor went to far Pud but when a guy like Rondo has a break through he will be someone to be reckoned with.

Jason Kidd comes to mind as a guy who became a shooter to fear.  He was a terrible shooter at one time.  The idea is the guy is gifted and committed and he will add to his game and make you look silly.

Your defense of your position borders on obsession.  Really what are you talking about but the guy can't shoot that well yet we get it. He is still one of the most unique and feared weapons in the NBA.  Let it go.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Some day.............. : not true at all. his jumpshot is improving each year, if u cant see it your not watching games..wen his confidence is up theres no hesitation or fear in his shot, and its pretty darn accurate.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Not True.  I have been watching games for years. How about you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Some day.............. : Not True.  I have been watching games for years. How about you?
    Posted by OneOnOne

What watch a game??? Hardly!

These Rondophiles spend their days over at the RR Official Website http://www.rajonrondo9.com/ watching highlights.

BTW... Rondo just tweeted us all a "Happy Valentines Day."

Check it out... heart-throb preteens!

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Some day.............. : What watch a game??? Hardly! These Rondophiles spend their days over at the RR Official Website http://www.rajonrondo9.com/  watching highlights. BTW... Rondo just tweeted us all a "Happy Valentines Day." Check it out... heart-throb preteens! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Pud, I am not a Rondo basher near on your level.  You are entitled to your opinion though.  I am only saying he is not a shooter and probably never will be.  That doesn't mean he can't be extremely effect.  He usually finds ways to get the job done.  What is funny is most don't think Paul, Williams, or Rose would fit in here. Hillarious.  You think they are head over heals in love with Rondo, imagine if one of these guys were here and throwing up 18 to 20pts and 10 assists.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Some day.............. : Pud, I am not a Rondo basher near on your level.  You are entitled to your opinion though.  I am only saying he is not a shooter and probably never will be.  That doesn't mean he can't be extremely effect.  He usually finds ways to get the job done.  What is funny is most don't think Paul, Williams, or Rose would fit in here. Hillarious.  You think they are head over heals in love with Rondo, imagine if one of these guys were here and throwing up 18 to 20pts and 10 assists.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Agreed.... They would be thinking.... Rondo Who?

Unless he can shoot his position, Rondo is a seriously mixed blessing. For those who say otherwise,  well.... love is blind.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Posted by concord27

It will absolutely happen.... Rondo will lead the team in scoring, assists, steals, rebounds, and blocked shots and they will be the Cleveland Cavaliers.  Rondo will have 50 quadruple doubles a year and they will be the worst team in the league.... heck if you took away #5, #20, #34, and #36 right now they would already be there.......

If management does not replace PP, RA, and KG with all-star caliber players, Rondo will all of a sudden become a Rose alternative other than he cannot shoot, make 3s or make freebies.  So he could eventually become the worst shooter in the league who averages 11 points, 10 boards, 10 assists, and blah blah blah....  imagine trying to balance being the worst shooter in the league with trying to get at least a dozen assists when your teammates are Perk, Big Baby, Wafer, and Nate.... "um do I shoot?  nope I can't"..."do I pass, um nope... won't get an assist"..."do I get the rebound... yeah I have to nobody on my team that can".....

When Wall comes of age in the next couple of years Rondo will never get another sniff of at an all-star game.... Rose, Jennings, Wall, etc. and of course goodness forbid any of the real point guards come to the eastern conference.... did Steph Curry have 30 points and 16 assists last night?

Give me Monta Ellis and the 4 Hall of Famers and the Cs have a 6 game lead on the Heat.......... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Has Rondo ever had a o for 10 game?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to Some day.............. : It will absolutely happen.... Rondo will lead the team in scoring, assists, steals, rebounds, and blocked shots and they will be the Cleveland Cavaliers.  Rondo will have 50 quadruple doubles a year and they will be the worst team in the league.... heck if you took away #5, #20, #34, and #36 right now they would already be there....... If management does not replace PP, RA, and KG with all-star caliber players, Rondo will all of a sudden become a Rose alternative other than he cannot shoot, make 3s or make freebies.  So he could eventually become the worst shooter in the league who averages 11 points, 10 boards, 10 assists, and blah blah blah....  imagine trying to balance being the worst shooter in the league with trying to get at least a dozen assists when your teammates are Perk, Big Baby, Wafer, and Nate.... "um do I shoot?  nope I can't"..."do I pass, um nope... won't get an assist"..."do I get the rebound... yeah I have to nobody on my team that can"..... When Wall comes of age in the next couple of years Rondo will never get another sniff of at an all-star game.... Rose, Jennings, Wall, etc. and of course goodness forbid any of the real point guards come to the eastern conference.... did Steph Curry have 30 points and 16 assists last night? Give me Monta Ellis and the 4 Hall of Famers and the Cs have a 6 game lead on the Heat.......... 
    Posted by TheDUDDER

you really think monta ellis is the answer? he's almost as big a ballhog as kobe. you put him on this team and the big 3 will request to be traded because they're not getting the ball. never mind that he plays for the "no defense" golden state warriors.

as for jennings, he's chucking up 15 shots a game while shooting 37%

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

In Response to Some day.............. : It will absolutely happen.... Rondo will lead the team in scoring, assists, steals, rebounds, and blocked shots and they will be the Cleveland Cavaliers.  Rondo will have 50 quadruple doubles a year and they will be the worst team in the league.... heck if you took away #5, #20, #34, and #36 right now they would already be there....... If management does not replace PP, RA, and KG with all-star caliber players, Rondo will all of a sudden become a Rose alternative other than he cannot shoot, make 3s or make freebies.  So he could eventually become the worst shooter in the league who averages 11 points, 10 boards, 10 assists, and blah blah blah....  imagine trying to balance being the worst shooter in the league with trying to get at least a dozen assists when your teammates are Perk, Big Baby, Wafer, and Nate.... "um do I shoot?  nope I can't"..."do I pass, um nope... won't get an assist"..."do I get the rebound... yeah I have to nobody on my team that can"..... When Wall comes of age in the next couple of years Rondo will never get another sniff of at an all-star game.... Rose, Jennings, Wall, etc. and of course goodness forbid any of the real point guards come to the eastern conference.... did Steph Curry have 30 points and 16 assists last night? Give me Monta Ellis and the 4 Hall of Famers and the Cs have a 6 game lead on the Heat.......... 
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Monta Ellis is a worse version of Allen Iverson. This team would be SO MUCH WORSE with Monta Ellis instead of Rondo. The big 3 have had to sacrifice a ton since coming here to win, do you honestly think they would accept 25 shots a night from Monta Ellis? If Ellis was here, he scores 25 a game, and the big three each get 10 and we win 45 games. I disagree when you say we would be better off with Deron or Rose but I understand your point of view. I may even agree if you said with CP. But Monta Ellis? Really?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

The guy will improve, maybe my metaphor went to far Pud but when a guy like Rondo has a break through he will be someone to be reckoned with. Jason Kidd comes to mind as a guy who became a shooter to fear.  He was a terrible shooter at one time.  The idea is the guy is gifted and committed and he will add to his game and make you look silly. Your defense of your position borders on obsession.  Really what are you talking about but the guy can't shoot that well yet we get it. He is still one of the most unique and feared weapons in the NBA.  Let it go.
    Posted by concord27

You got in the middle of the dudder pud self-congratulatory Rondo hate-a-thon. There is nothing to be gained by traficking with puds and duds. Don`t know how anybody can enjoy a game when all their energy is negatively focussed on one of the home teams players.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Not to add to the obsession with Rondo, but some day Rondo will come out and hit eight to ten mid-range jumpers and blow a playoff game wide open. People won't remember it because it will happen many times over once it happens.  Like once water has broken through a dam. Shooting is like that.  Mark my words he will be a scorer as well.
    Posted by concord27
    Actually you instigated this.Bad idea. The sane fans don`t have the energy to keep responding to the same old repetetive criticisms, so you`re stuck with the udders.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

jr left foot,
    I agree and it accomplishes nothing.

They can witness that they are wrong but will bend reality to fit their stilted view of this special player.

Posting how  the future for Rondo will play out is not what these guys want to hear and I'll try not to do it again.

Sections
Shortcuts