Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose

There are people here who have a lot say when the Celtics lose. Last night the Celtics won the most important game of the series. But those naysayers are nowhere to be found. Makes me wonder if they are really Celtic fans. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose

In Response to Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose:

There are people here who have a lot say when the Celtics lose. Last night the Celtics won the most important game of the series. But those naysayers are nowhere to be found. Makes me wonder if they are really Celtic fans. 

Posted by BigBaby11

-

Where were you last week?

Doomers & Gloomeers!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Some posters only show up when the C's win.

So what?

Participation is optional.

Pud

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose:
    Posted by BigBaby11

I noticed that also, i think you're probably referring to Fierce aren't you? He is a real piece of work isn't he?  A bandwagon fan if there ever was one. Good hearing from you, you're one of the good guy's!!   HAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I got one word for you -   RICO

but we all know about him, don't we?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose:
    I got one word for you -   RICO but we all know about him, don't we?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

I don't think he is a Celtics fan.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose:
    In Response to Re: Some Fans Only Show Up When Celtics Lose : Hey, what happened to you last night? You didn't watch the game? Don't tell me you didn't see Pierce embarrass Melo for 38 points! How's your boyfriend Mployee8, by the way? He got tired of all the "Baby" talk?
    Posted by Fiercest34

If Pierce played for the Laker's, we all know you wouldn't be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Still jealous i see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

I support my Celtics even when they were really bad back in the 90s when ML Carr and Pitino were coaching.  I even supported them  when they lost 18 in a row and then I met Paul Pierce at Venice beach in LA after that horrible season and the next day KG is trade to the Celtics. No wonder Paul was in a good mood that day riding his  mountain bike

Sections
Shortcuts