Some players need to sit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Some players need to sit

I would sit RA and/or Rondo tonight vs the Wiz.

Then I would sit PP and KG vs the Wiz next week.

It's time for Green, West, Murphy and Wafer to get some extended meaningful minutes. RA's legs look dead, PP is playing sloppy, KG is worn down.

If we can't beat the Wiz with some of our bench then we're in big trouble.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Re: Some players need to sit

I'm all for it. The Bulls pretty much locked up the #1 seed, so it shouldn't matter if we drop to 2nd or 3rd place.

My main concern is getting this team rejuvenated for the playoffs. I think we'll be okay in the postseason if we're well rested, no matter the ranking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Right, you can tell last night they were one step slow to loose balls and rebounds. A few days here and there and the break after the season should be enough rest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Take the rest of the season off.  What do we have to prove against the weak a ss Heat? Nothing...so efff them, and sit everyone but the bench!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rest?????  I believe that some of the players do need rest, but how did the 97 BULLS pull off what they did with a veteran squad?  They were an old team just like the Celtics, if not older.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

The only 10 year vets were MJ, Harper, Pippen, and Rodman, and the competition in the east was suspect up until the Pacers in the ECF's because they had that big dude at center (smits?) and Reggie Miller who was a gamer.

1st round was a 5 game series remember so the Bulls beat the Nets 3-0.  They probably didnt even break a sweat.

The next series they won 3-1 against Charlotte.

Totally different era where every team actually had a bench, not like now when you play 8 man rotations in the playoffs like Doc

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I agree. I keep sayin I want to see this lineup finish the games.

RA
    PP
    JG
    KG
    BBD

It gives up size on the frontline but makes up for it with scoring and size in the backcourt.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

yeah let P.P. play point forward.  he is good at it..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Bias.  - I don't like the idea of giving the rock to PP or RA bringing it up and can't let opponents exploit inside (and likey draw a foul on BBD) at the end of games.

I would just as soon see West get more minutes to build confidence and ball handling minutes so he can finish games at the point and add a scoring threat while opening the D...with JON or Shaq anchoring deep on O and D.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

It may work against Miami but thats about it. Rose would get steal after steal as would any decent point guard. Ray and PP are not great at handling the ball in traffic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I think this is assuming that Paul plays point. I hope thats what he meant.  We all know Ran cant handle that well, but I think Paul if guarded by a 2 or 3 can by all means bring the ball up and has shown on numerous occasions he can be a playmaker, why just the other day he had 7 assists.  Pierce is not Tony Allen, he may make bad passes in traffic at times, but bringing the ball up, its usually you and the other guy, (no traffic) I trust Paul there in a pinch, but dont think its necessarily the answer either.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LMAO So the person sitting tonight is JON!!! Wow!

This is becoming comical. If they're not serious about winning right now just rest 3 of the 5 starters. They can only go from 2 to 3 seed. Enough already!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Some players need to sit:
    I would like to see Green start at the 3 and Pierce at the 2. That would cause a lot of matchup problems for our opponents.
    Posted by Kirk6

I agree, I have been wanting that lineup for quite some time. It will also give RA much needed rest.

Sections
Shortcuts