Someone forgot to tell Memphis that C's geared for #18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Someone forgot to tell Memphis that C's geared for #18

I mean, how else to explain this inexplicable loss?  With newly minted Celtics and all-world talents like Green, Krstic, and Murphy, Boston should be slapping teams like Memphis around.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Someone forgot to tell Memphis that C's geared for #18

Because the Lakers lose to a team mean its ok that we lose to them makes no sense.... especially since we are now a full game back from Chi and have lost the tie breaker to the Lakers

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Someone forgot to tell Memphis that C's geared for #18:
    [QUOTE]I mean, how else to explain this inexplicable loss?  With newly minted Celtics and all-world talents like Green, Krstic, and Murphy, Boston should be slapping teams like Memphis around.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

That's really funny. You used the words "all-world talents" and "Green, Kristic and Murphy" in the same sentence.

I don't think there's another fan from any other city that would put that sentence together and believe it. HAH!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

I like to look at things in totality - last year we lost this game by 20, so surely we are trending in right direction!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

In Response to Re: Someone forgot to tell Memphis that C's geared for #18:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Someone forgot to tell Memphis that C's geared for #18 : That's really funny. You used the words "all-world talents" and "Green, Kristic and Murphy" in the same sentence. I don't think there's another fan from any other city that would put that sentence together and believe it. HAH!
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Vicotorlee is an LA fan...it's called sarcasm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

20 losses by the celtics and if I'm right 11 of them are to western conference teams. When you keep in mind they only play west teams twice what does that tell you?!

Lucky they aint in the west... boston would be battling for the 8th seed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

That is BS. Everyone knows that the East Coast teams play a style that is closer to playoff type ball even during the regular season. I will give the Lakers credit that they play tough...but the rest of the west plays soft.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Re: Someone forgot to tell Memphis that C's geared for #18:
    [QUOTE]That is BS. Everyone knows that the East Coast teams play a style that is closer to playoff type ball even during the regular season. I will give the Lakers credit that they play tough...but the rest of the west plays soft.
    Posted by mbrann[/QUOTE]

Really? Must tell that to the Spurs who easily have more championships than boston this millenium. Foot in mouth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

I agree -- the Spurs are the real deal. If they had not been unlucky with injuries to their big 3 they might have gotten 1 or 2 more championships. Maybe they get one this year.

Sections
Shortcuts