Someone I'd love to see in green next year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Someone I'd love to see in green next year

In Response to Re: Someone I'd love to see in green next year:
    [QUOTE]OMG  - I'm dealing with an idiot - PERKINS is not a center - What is he a PG? How about DeAndre Jordan?  Is Blake the Center on that team You are ignorant, and a jerk, who cannot make a comment without insulting people.  If you want to go 15 rounds with me on this board, go for it!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Perkins being a center on the team does not make him the best center on his team, Jordan being a center does not make him one of the best in the league simply as a result of being a center.........  just because there are 30 centers in the league does not mean he is one of the best, it means he is one of 30.... there was a time when Blatche was arrested for sexual assault... and one of the newspapers suggested "NBA star Blatche arrested for sexual assault"... in other words simply by being in the league he was a star..... Perk is not a star, never has been a star, ditto for Jordan, etc..... they are not stars simply by being in the league.... before Kaman left, Jordan was not even the best center on his own team, ditto for Perk........ no need to go toe-to-toe... no since in having you bring a knife to a gun fight......

The point is that some think the Cs are very close to becoming a very good team if Danny can make a couple of simple moves... the reality is that the Cs are 2 to 3 all-stars away from being at least a pretender let alone a contender....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Someone I'd love to see in green next year

In Response to Re: Someone I'd love to see in green next year:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone I'd love to see in green next year : Perkins being a center on the team does not make him the best center on his team, Jordan being a center does not make him one of the best in the league simply as a result of being a center.........  just because there are 30 centers in the league does not mean he is one of the best, it means he is one of 30.... there was a time when Blatche was arrested for sexual assault... and one of the newspapers suggested "NBA star Blatche arrested for sexual assault"... in other words simply by being in the league he was a star..... Perk is not a star, never has been a star, ditto for Jordan, etc..... they are not stars simply by being in the league.... before Kaman left, Jordan was not even the best center on his own team, ditto for Perk........ no need to go toe-to-toe... no since in having you bring a knife to a gun fight...... The point is that some think the Cs are very close to becoming a very good team if Danny can make a couple of simple moves... the reality is that the Cs are 2 to 3 all-stars away from being at least a pretender let alone a contender....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

NO NO NO - you SAID they were NOT centers......you may not spin anything on me - I'll produce the post if you really want!!

YOU would be the one with the knife - if you really want to go there.  Your knowlege is NO WHERE NEAR mine - as anyone could tell from reading our posts.  Mine are filled with basketball, yours are filled with negativity, hate, and spinning things to try to prove your point.

Perkins is not a center - WOW - what complete garbage!!

Sections
Shortcuts