Someone needs a hug

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Someone needs a hug

He lives in Kentucky. Or was originally from there. He recently lost his favorite username. Some racist, right wing sadist from Kentucky became a fan when Pitino and Antoine Walker arrived. He joined this board around the emergence of Rajon Rondo, also with Kentucky roots.

It'd be nice to have access to ip's. They would probably show this person is ky, Mployee8, Rico, and many others probably including some of those who allege to post from LA.

It's hard to tell if he is dudder. Maybe not. But he most certainly appears to be puddin. He might also be the old school/runrun troll.

It's one thing to spend hours on a topic one enjoys. It's quite another to do so when the objective is to make others feel like trash. This person is to be pitied. It won't react to logic or ever change its ways. It's some crazy wingnut.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Re: Someone needs a hug

It makes sense, after Rico got kicked out for the second time the wingnut also disappeared. 

The board is not unruly when mployee is not around.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Right wing sadist? That could be just about anybody from Boston, why do you think I call Celtic fans Archie Bunkers? Why do you think Russell hated Boston fans?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : I thought I told you what to do with your attitude, you jerk!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"He recently lost his favorite username"

Which username was his favorite?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

[QUOTE]Right wing sadist? That could be just about anybody from Boston, why do you think I call Celtic fans Archie Bunkers? Why do you think Russell hated Boston fans?
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE] And yet you continue to post here, or do you post in the LA times as a Celtic fan too?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]" He recently lost his favorite username" Which username was his favorite?
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I was mistaken. #8 only had posts removed. Rico seems to have been banned twice within the last week. I think they're the same person to go with the person who inspired my name.

He's been on this board for five years. It's probably because of the Antoine-Pitino-Rondo connections. There was Ron Mercer too, but he wasn't with the team that long.

People from other parts of the country are very jealous of our top-notch educations compared to theirs. The Globe is a historical paper, and of course the Celtics are the greatest team in NBA history. Because we are progressive, the wingnuts don't like us. They're the ones who've been on the net for years crying about Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, in recent years they've gone after Pelosi.

It despises Fierce. That doesn't make sense, but it is what it is. Rico, #8, and Ky- all three have a very similar mean streak. It's not even a Celtic fan. It's here for the reasons I stated above. As for the Laker troll, it makes a point, but it is not presented in an intellectual manner. Massachusetts was a pioneer in getting rid of slavery. We have an African-American governor. We were the only state to vote for McGovern over Richard Nixon. We don't have the kind of levels of violence you hear of in other states. Wingnuts don't like us. It's that simple.

Now if the Laker troll is here strictly because it's fixated on Lakers versus Celtics, that's even more pitiful. At least we all know there are these Fox News wingnuts all over the internet. I'd like the Laker troll to provide a link where Boston fans are trolling a Laker board. I doubt there is one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : And yet you continue to post here, or do you post in the LA times as a Celtic fan too?
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

These are all theories. Without ip proof, we can only add conjecture. You might be correct, and this person is making up various characters. I think most of them stem from Kentucky. It's definitely a basketball fan. Unfortunately, it lacks both social and critical thinking skills. It's objective is to make others feel uneasy and perhaps sad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : I thought I told you what to do with your attitude, you jerk!

In the beginning it was fun exchanging posts with you, but the more I learn about you the more you come across like a whining old woman. It would be nice if you would just put me on ignore, or at the very least, don't follow up on things I say if you cannot be civil, especially if it doesn't directly refer to you, because in the end, my opinions are none of your business. I notice also, that I'm not the only one that you are nasty and childish with, so please don't play the victim, which I am confident you will do in your reply to this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : In the beginning it was fun exchanging posts with you, but the more I learn about you the more you come across like a whining old woman. It would be nice if you would just put me on ignore, or at the very least, don't follow up on things I say if you cannot be civil, especially if it doesn't directly refer to you, because in the end, my opinions are none of your business.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

Are you just saying?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

kytroll, interesting you think so many of these peeps (including run and pud) might all be the same poster. Can't dismiss that theory, will be interesting to see how it plays out. 

I seriously doubt this person is also a lobomite Laker troll - well, there might be one of those but we have a bunch of these Laker trolls from different points and I suspect that their behavior is more of the no-life Internet bully. 

Having said that you clearly have experience on this board yourself. Who were you before you were kytroll?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : I was mistaken. #8 only had posts removed. Rico seems to have been banned twice within the last week. I think they're the same person to go with the person who inspired my name. He's been on this board for five years. It's probably because of the Antoine-Pitino-Rondo connections. There was Ron Mercer too, but he wasn't with the team that long. People from other parts of the country are very jealous of our top-notch educations compared to theirs. The Globe is a historical paper, and of course the Celtics are the greatest team in NBA history. Because we are progressive, the wingnuts don't like us. They're the ones who've been on the net for years crying about Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, in recent years they've gone after Pelosi. It despises Fierce. That doesn't make sense, but it is what it is. Rico, #8, and Ky- all three have a very similar mean streak. It's not even a Celtic fan. It's here for the reasons I stated above. As for the Laker troll, it makes a point, but it is not presented in an intellectual manner. Massachusetts was a pioneer in getting rid of slavery. We have an African-American governor. We were the only state to vote for McGovern over Richard Nixon. We don't have the kind of levels of violence you hear of in other states. Wingnuts don't like us. It's that simple. Now if the Laker troll is here strictly because it's fixated on Lakers versus Celtics, that's even more pitiful. At least we all know there are these Fox News wingnuts all over the internet. I'd like the Laker troll to provide a link where Boston fans are trolling a Laker board. I doubt there is one.
    Posted by kytroll[/QUOTE]

You couldn't be more wrong ... I've posted here under two user names. The original wiped out with everyone else's when BDC made the changes to this board years ago and the subsequent name I've used since.

Our educations sans yours, as obviously your intuition is incumbent on the size of either head you are sporting in your user photo there Mr Troll. And I'd liken you to the trolls heading the witch hunts in colonial Ma not some progressive pioneer ... your actions are those of a southern conservative fearing freedom of speech, conspiracies and manipulation by others when it is your affiliations that are indeed the ones to keep an eye on .... time to get a new mirror as yours is clouded and you are sounding like a member of the teaparty ... and I don't mean the pioneers.

All three of us and others as well recognize P34 etal for the fraud that you fail to acknowledge .... he criticizes every poster except his supporting clones, changes user names as often as the season changes in New England and makes more ridiculous posts and predictions than any user on these boards .... Wake up and smell the coffeee or continue being another of his lemmings trying to act all righteous and crap while you pontificate 180 degrees off course.

Finally, I'd be happy to have the moderator of this board check all IP addresses and eliminate those that have duplicates or have been banned in the past ... Can you and the users you support say the same thing and would you be willing to live with the results if the moderators had the power to do so?    I WOULD!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : You couldn't be more wrong ... I've posted here under two user names. The original wiped out with everyone else's when BDC made the changes to this board years ago and the subsequent name I've used since. Our educations sans yours, as obviously your intuition is incumbent on the size of either head you are sporting in your user photo there Mr Troll. And I'd liken you to the trolls heading the witch hunts in colonial Ma not some progressive pioneer ... your actions are those of a southern conservative fearing freedom of speech, conspiracies and manipulation by others when it is your affiliations that are indeed the ones to keep an eye on .... time to get a new mirror as yours is clouded and you are sounding like a member of the teaparty ... and I don't mean the pioneers. All three of us and others as well recognize P34 etal for the fraud that you fail to acknowledge .... he criticizes every poster except his supporting clones, changes user names as often as the season changes in New England and makes more ridiculous posts and predictions than any user on these boards .... Wake up and smell the coffeee or continue being another of his lemmings trying to act all righteous and crap while you pontificate 180 degrees off course. Finally, I'd be happy to have the moderator of this board check all IP addresses and eliminate those that have duplicates or have been banned in the past ... Can you and the users you support say the same thing and would you be willing to live with the results if the moderators had the power to do so?    I WOULD!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

How about you waking up and smelling the coffee. You disrespect posters on this board and you call them names. And you're wondering why no one here believes a word you say?

You picked Anthony Tolliver over Glen Davis and you reneged. On draft night you picked Trey Thompkins and Greg Smith to be the Celtics picks. Lately you're going bonkers over David West and JJ Barea. Remember last year when you gave me a hard time about what the Celtics will do in free agency? Did Rudy Fernandez and Josh Childress became Celtic players last season? How did those predictions work out for ya, wingnut!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug :   Who invited you?  A post from you without the words moron or idiot.  Congrats, there may be hope for you yet!

...and the whining continues. Everybody is a jerk, moron or an idiot...except you of course. You need to get off this board and get some kind of life, or seek help, or something. Basketball should be the least of your concerns.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : How about you waking up and smelling the coffee. You disrespect posters on this board and you call them names. And you're wondering why no one here believes a word you say? You picked Anthony Tolliver over Glen Davis and you reneged. On draft night you picked Trey Thompkins and Greg Smith to be the Celtics picks. Lately you're going bonkers over David West and JJ Barea. Remember last year when you gave me a hard time about what the Celtics will do in free agency? Did Rudy Fernandez and Josh Childress became Celtic players last season? How did those predictions work out for ya, wingnut!
    Posted by ConnectingRod[/QUOTE]

EXPOSED!!!

Come on Fierce ... give it up, you really think everyone here can't see that you and the Rod are one and the same especially with the straw man arguments as usual .... HAHAHAHA

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else old enough to get a "Bewitched" reference??  Not nearly the show that "All in the Family" was.  Next, he/she will be asking me the "Ginger or Mary Ann" question! How about a "Get Smart" reference, Chief, I didn't really like Liz Montgomery.  You are WAY out of your league on this one......you can't even argue basketball!!

Have it your way, Gladys. And btw Mrs Kravitz, I wouldn't be making reference to age if I were you because judging by the time frame of your previous posts, you were there watching your alter-ego, the snooper, and your friend Arch. You're just an old grouchy woman.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Some people claim to be Laura Petrie, but are really far from it.

Way to keep it civil, Mrs. Lorenzo!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

And you're so simple you have to copy everything I say. No originality, just a snooping grouchy Gladys.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]kytroll, interesting you think so many of these peeps (including run and pud) might all be the same poster. Can't dismiss that theory, will be interesting to see how it plays out.  I seriously doubt this person is also a lobomite Laker troll - well, there might be one of those but we have a bunch of these Laker trolls from different points and I suspect that their behavior is more of the no-life Internet bully.  Having said that you clearly have experience on this board yourself. Who were you before you were kytroll?
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]

I don't spend too much time reading, posting on, or thinking about this board.

This is my second username. I've never been banned. If this one gets wiped out, it doesn't matter. I felt it important to speak up against the mean-spirited person from Kentucky who has posted as ky, #8, Rico, Pud, and probably other usernames.

You're naive to think this person wouldn't post as an obnoxious Laker fan. It's getting thrills out of disrupting this forum. It's spent literally hundreds of hours perhaps more playing mind games. It has a limited amount of basketball knowledge, but enough to explain how it ended up on this board. It's those Kentucky connections to the Celtics.

I'm going to turn into a broken record. Whoever this kyceltic person is in real life, let's hope he doesn't act out with his wingnut tendencies. It's unfortunate such people exist. It must be thrilled to realize how much it has hurt this forum. This is not a people person. He needs psychotherapy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : I don't spend too much time reading, posting on, or thinking about this board. This is my second username. I've never been banned. If this one gets wiped out, it doesn't matter. I felt it important to speak up against the mean-spirited person from Kentucky who has posted as ky, #8, Rico, Pud, and probably other usernames. You're naive to think this person wouldn't post as an obnoxious Laker fan. It's getting thrills out of disrupting this forum. It's spent literally hundreds of hours perhaps more playing mind games. It has a limited amount of basketball knowledge, but enough to explain how it ended up on this board. It's those Kentucky connections to the Celtics. I'm going to turn into a broken record. Whoever this kyceltic person is in real life, let's hope he doesn't act out with his wingnut tendencies. It's unfortunate such people exist. It must be thrilled to realize how much it has hurt this forum. This is not a people person. He needs psychotherapy.
    Posted by kytroll[/QUOTE]

I love tongue-in-cheek humor... and kytroll seems to be the grandmaster.

Pud

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

I edited my avatar because of a comment made by #8. He will never admit he is those other usernames. He will never acknowledge that cross-checking for ip's is useless, because people can use proxy ip's. He will never admit he has no proof for his claims that Fierce is all these other people. It is a common tactic of trolls to accuse others of activities they themselves are guilty of. It is a throw them off the scent strategy.

I don't agree with everything Fierce posts, but I do admire him for his Celtic loyalty. I respect his love for the game. It's too bad Ky'toine has to be so negative and anti-social. If he'd just chill out, maybe true Bostonians would appreciate his adopting of the Celtics as his favorite team. Maybe he won't admit he had recent posts deleted because they crossed the line. If he keeps it up, he should expect to be permanently banned and forced to start all over. As with his new the truthsays name, that one will take quite some time to develop.

The Rico name lasted a long time. He did well with that one. It's pitiful he puts this much time and effort into being disruptive on a public forum. He's not fooling anyone.

Fierce got banned a few times for making posts he shouldn't have. Unlike #8, he has always come back with names making it known he is the same person. Same as Cowensandbird. Those guys along with even Dfury took a while to figure out that there is no going toe to toe with a professional troll without risking deletion. My advice to them is to flag the troll's comments whenever it crosses the line. Rico did that with his signature against Fierce calling him a pervert.

Now the Rico monster is dead in the water. #8's plan is to get Fierce deleted again, because Fierce has logically exposed his every incarnation as being illogical and insincere. It appears Fierce has caught on to ky's game and won't make the mistakes he did previously. BirdandCowens also appears to have figured out ky#8's racket. That is good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : I love tongue-in-cheek humor... and kytroll seems to be the grandmaster. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

It was cool that ky outsiders like yourself hooked on to being Celtic fans due to the connections. It's sad that you have spent years looking for attention on this board through being anti-social.