Someone needs a hug

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Someone needs a hug

In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug:
    I am almost positive that Red-Russ has multiple personalities and plays many different roles on this board.  He is fraud as is fiercest34 who are probably the same person.
    Posted by koberulz

How's it going, Rico??  Wrong again, I'm afraid, and I will supply any info you want - and by the way, this is NOT about me, and your obsession with me and my posts is a little scary.  Go away, Rico, I don't hit on your side of the street!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red-Russ, I only directed that comment to you but next time I will direct it towards Fiercest34 considering you are the same person.
    Posted by koberulz

Nice try, Rico, but while I do enjoy his posts, sometimes Fierce is a little over the top for me.  I only fight with trolls like you/Rico (who ARE the same person).  I never fight with Celtics fans - or let me say my disagreements are much more respectful.

How's koME's blood doping going?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

I've honored our bet like you've honored your promise to the entire board .... now get lost and stop going around in circles like some drunk who has no control of himself ... you've become a pitiful caricature of your own doings.
    Posted by Mployee8

Provide the link. There's a way to see hidden posts. You keep saying Fierce is all these people. Now is your chance to prove it. If what you're saying is true, Fierce should admit to it now. Otherwise, this is just another lame attempt by you to be sadistic towards Fierce34.

You have hidden your posts. That's a sign that you are the one hiding things.

You should have stuck to the bet. You lost and should have stopped posting with this username until the agreed on time.

The only thing you and the Rico, kyceltic, and pud names have proven is that you each take pleasure in being mean towards others. Maybe that's because you're all one and the same troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Fierce vs Mployee does get a little tiring because neither one is ever going to back down so there can be no resolution. Having said that, it's a lockout so there's not much to talk about anyhow.  kytroll, I don't think I was very clear in my Laker troll comment. It certainly would not surprise me if anyone spoofing identities in this forum also posed as a Laker troll. What I was trying to say, and did not do a good job of last time, is I believe this forum has a Laker troll infestation problem that goes beyond the scope of someone spoofing Laker fans from KY or anywhere else. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

When the Celtics and Lakers were the two best teams, it made sense for the Greenkillers and Martinis to mock us and vice-versa. But now that both teams are well past their shelf date as top dogs, those guys went away.

I think a few of them are from LA. I'm saying I agree with you. At question is whether Susan agrees.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

I am almost positive that Red-Russ has multiple personalities and plays many different roles on this board.  He is fraud as is fiercest34 who are probably the same person.
    Posted by koberulz

Those are obviously two different persons. It is clear who they are. The one pushing the idea of there being multiple usernames are #8, ky, Rico, and a few Laker usernames. No proof has ever been provided. I think #8, kyceltic, and Rico are all one and the same. It is some wingnut from Kentucky who enjoys playing mind games on the internet. As do you. It's pitiful.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JREwing. Show JREwing's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : Do you suppose he hates the fact that it's one of his worst songs, yet by far his most popular?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

He hates it all the way to the bank-CHA CHING!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

ConnectingRod: "Remember last year when you gave me a hard time about what the Celtics will do in free agency? Did Rudy Fernandez and Josh Childress became Celtic players last season?

Mployee8: Yes, I certainly do remember those conversations as do most here on these boards I presume ... And my conversation was with P34, now admittedly Fiercest34 but affectionately referred to as Fraud34 as this post aptly demonstrates.

So why would ConnectingRod say to me this afternoon that I gave him a hard time unless ....

ConnectingRod forgot to change his user account back to Fiercest34 (CR seldom posts in the afternoon - he is Fiercest34's early morning defender) and responded directly to me with the wrong user account?   Big mistake Fraud34!

You finally slipped up with your use of multiple usernames/personalities and you know it ... Now own up to TaxiDermist & Kybested etal ....

EXPOSED!!!!

Mployee8, if you remember that exchange so well, you should be able to provide a link to the thread. Here's your chance to prove Fierce is connectingrod. You're on the clock.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Wow.  I will never get that ten minutes back.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Posted by Mployee8

You sound insane is all. You put up all this stuff with no links or context and claim it is proof connectingrod and Fierce are the same person. You might want to lose that new signature, otherwise people can see you are Rico.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Posted by Fiercest34

We posted at the same time. I'm like snakeoil thinking there's no way to get back the time wasted on this dude. Now we can know for sure he's clearly Rico. Anyone can see through the signatures of Hedley Lamarr and Red 16 Russ 11 they are the same person. The way mployee8 is now spamming his signature is exactly what Rico did. Mployee8 is Rico. Then there is their use of exclamation points and similar nastiness to kyceltic. There's your bingo. One deluded fool from Kentucky has been playing mind games on this board for years. This guy hates you. He's got some major issues. I doubt he is a real Celtic fan. He only got into them because of Pitino, Antoine, and Rondo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

I had to clean up my last couple posts. I had aha moments after posting them. Not ha ha ha moments, but aha bingo. Things make sense now.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

Yup ... clear as bell that you support the doings of Fierce and his clones as you obviously know that CRod deleted his post. But my response proves that he posted here and also that he deleted it to hide the evidence so you are in bed with the snakes ... stay there! Re: Someone needs a hug posted at 7/5/2011 1:37 PM EDT   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb&plckUserId=5969efe8ccb239af0914573e7f81edeb "> Mployee8 Posts: 2134 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 7/5/2011 In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : How about you waking up and smelling the coffee. You disrespect posters on this board and you call them names. And you're wondering why no one here believes a word you say? You picked Anthony Tolliver over Glen Davis and you reneged. On draft night you picked Trey Thompkins and Greg Smith to be the Celtics picks. Lately you're going bonkers over David West and JJ Barea . Remember last year when you gave me a hard time about what the Celtics will do in free agency? Did Rudy Fernandez and Josh Childress became Celtic players last season? How did those predictions work out for ya, wingnut! Posted by ConnectingRod Now why would the post that I responded to be gone all of a sudden .... Your a fraud too!
    Posted by Mployee8

What are you talking about? That connectingrod post is still there. Fierce has proven that you did attack connectingrod over this topic a year ago. Now you have a Rico-styled signature. All that's missing are the !!!, just saying and doink.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : Maybe because you posted something inappropriate?  You don't believe the moderators can delete inappropriate posts? Duh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

It makes sense this has to be very confusing for Bailey Powe, Troll Spanker, and Snake Oil. Isn't M#8 saying Connectingrod deleted his post even though it's still there? M#8 did have posts recently deleted by the mods because they crossed the line. His other username Rico was deleted twice because it went on a full scale personal attack on yourself.

This is really pitiful. He's also hidden his posts as Puddin. Kyceltic can still be viewed, but I stick to my theory he is m#8 too. It's my lone wingnut theory. He's been located at the Grassy Knoll thinking about Pitino, Antoine, and Rondo for years. He might even be Che. I recall someone once posted that Che didn't write like someone truly from Japan or wherever he claims to be from. That's another wingnut. Right wingers have a love hate thing about Boston and our progressiveness. They love to hate on us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Shines01 sometime back has his own (homophobic) theory that Rondo haters secretly wanted to sniff RR's peritoneum. Actually he probably meant "perineum" but you get his drift anyway.

Kytroll's "one wing-nut theory" ranks right up there with shines' best efforts to understand the mean-spirited goings-on at BDC.

BTW, Kyceltic and I both grew up liking the Redskins (do a "redskins" search within BDC).... so I guess that seals the deal.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Posted by snakeoil123

That was funny  lol thanks you for the sanity

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Posted by snakeoil123

Classic!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

Gawd, I'd shoot myself, but I'd probably end up in H*ll having to read the rest of this discussion.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Shines01 sometime back has his own (homophobic) theory that Rondo haters secretly wanted to sniff RR's peritoneum. Actually he probably meant "perineum" but you get his drift anyway. Kytroll's "one wing-nut theory" ranks right up there with shines' best efforts to understand the mean-spirited goings-on at BDC. BTW, Kyceltic and I both grew up liking the Redskins (do a "redskins" search within BDC).... so I guess that seals the deal. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

How will Kytroll AKA NickFaldo, explain that Braves, Cardinals thing though?

At least he put me in good company. I can't think of any other posters, i would rather be linked to.

Sections
Shortcuts