Someone needs a hug

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: Someone needs a hug

In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug:
    Originality??  You've used whining old woman four times in a row! Ever once think about contributing to the basketball side of things around here?  You cannot beat me, and I'm not going away. Maybe the someone who needs a hug is you?  Perhaps the personals could help, but stay the heck away from me!!  You can't even admit the Bruins won the Stanley Cup!! Give it up, Wrangler Jane!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

What's up Hedley?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug:
    In Response to Re: Someone needs a hug : It was cool that ky outsiders like yourself hooked on to being Celtic fans due to the connections. It's sad that you have spent years looking for attention on this board through being anti-social.
    Posted by kytroll

Lighten up a bit, fella. You're not contageous... nor am I.

No one around BDC can possibly match your misery... but by all means... keep tryin' to spread it if it eases your pain.

Pud

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

i should've known it's foolish to attempt to steer a thread in another direction. fierce and employee are bound and determined to bicker and carry on w/ one another ad infinitum. pretty damn selfish of you guys IMO. just know that you're both boring the majority of us to freaking tears w/ your nonsense.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We all say things on here that are a bit off the wall.  But, we are all fans of the same team.  We have high-spirited opinions, and we all think we know how to make the team better.  I read Fierce, and I read Antoine.....both fans.   I will fight a troll to the death, but I will not get involved here.  I will say that while I don't think we can get JJ Barea, under the current rules a S & T with Davis is possible.  Personally, I don't like Tolliver OR Davis.  Give me Thaddeus Young or Carl Landry any day.  I even said earlier today that I think given a full training camp, Troy Murphy can give us what Baby gave us last year, at a fraction of the cost.

We have enough stupidity on this board without self-bickering.  May I offer an olive branch and try to declare a temporary truce??

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts