Something BIG is in the Air!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Something BIG is in the Air!!

Oh OK, although I posted that BEFORE Rondo was injured, I guess technically you are correct.  So I apologize to the board for my error.  Happy?  I was thinking that any reasonable person would understand that if a player tore his ligaments, that would be the reason he wasn't traded and unforeseen dynamics, not under my control, changed the scope of the original claim. 

Your turn. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh OK, although I posted that BEFORE Rondo was injured, I guess technically you are correct.  So I apologize to the board for my error.  Happy?  I was thinking that any reasonable person would understand that if a player tore his ligaments, that would be the reason he wasn't traded and unforeseen dynamics, not under my control, changed the scope of the original claim. 

Your turn. 

+1

That's an example of a class act what you just did.

I'm officially out of your way.

[/QUOTE]

No you're not.

Not until you honestly respond to your erroneous support of iceman's contest claim and apologize to me.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Then you hold other people to a different standard than your own.  You refuse to admit when you are wrong.  

I posted the rules. Clear as can be.  How can you posiibly say he was within the rules?

You know that iceman was wrong and you were wrong.  You need to admit that.  You need to apologize.  

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I want to know WHY.  What is your reason for thinking (I know you really don't) that iceman won...

Let me reiterate.  The rules stated that either you pick the exact player at #16 or you state "trade" and the team if the Celtics trade the pick.   Are you saying that is what iceman did? because he dit not.  He picked Olynyk at #16.  but not only was Olynyk picked at #13, but it was a trade. So not only was he wrong twice, but he didn't correctly pick the team traded with.  SO HE WAS WRONG THREE DIFFERENT WAYS!!!   If Boston traded the pick, the only correct answer was "trade - Dallas"

Let me ask again... now that you understand better - Do you honestly think iceman won?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

I want to know WHY.  What is your reason for thinking (I know you really don't) that iceman won...

Let me reiterate.  The rules stated that either you pick the exact player at #16 or you state "trade" and the team if the Celtics trade the pick.   Are you saying that is what iceman did? because he dit not.  He picked Olynyk at #16.  but not only was Olynyk picked at #13, but it was a trade. So not only was he wrong twice, but he didn't correctly pick the team traded with.  SO HE WAS WRONG THREE DIFFERENT WAYS!!!   If Boston traded the pick, the only correct answer was "trade - Dallas"

Let me ask again... now that you understand better - Do you honestly think iceman won?

You just got Fungi'd!

Fungus got you to admit you were wrong and then refuses to admit he is wrong ... You should have known better!

Fungus34 will soon proclaim "I WIN I WIN HAHAHAHAHAHA!"