something must be up.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

something must be up.

Sending Melo back to the D-league only gives us 10 players active on the roster.

might get interesting around here after Saturday night.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: something must be up.

All 10 will play and get minutes. I think we may be waiing for someone to get bought out.  Id trade for Dalenbert he is the one I think will be perfect fit.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:

All 10 will play and get minutes. I think we may be waiing for someone to get bought out.  Id trade for Dalenbert he is the one I think will be perfect fit.

I totally agree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Fab doesn't belong in the NBA right now. Should have gone to a college and learned man to man defense. Who knows if he'll ever become an NBA center.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

In response to futbal's comment:

Fab doesn't belong in the NBA right now. Should have gone to a college and learned man to man defense. Who knows if he'll ever become an NBA center.

Agree, he still runs around like a chicken with his head cut off trying to find the ball and his man. He does have amazing closing speed and coordination to block shots around the rim but the kid needs a lot more than just some polish to play consistently in the NBA. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Good, he's fun to watch in Portland.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Seeing what Fab did last night. He's not going to be a factor on this team for awhile. All the people wondering why we play Collins over him, it's because hes just better than him. IMO Fab should be used as trade bait because its wishful thinking believing he can become something special. I mean he averaged 5 points 4 rebounds in his career in college, i just dont understand why people think hes going to be good.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:

In response to celtic213's comment:

Seeing what Fab did last night. He's not going to be a factor on this team for awhile. All the people wondering why we play Collins over him, it's because hes just better than him. IMO Fab should be used as trade bait because its wishful thinking believing he can become something special. I mean he averaged 5 points 4 rebounds in his career in college, i just dont understand why people think hes going to be good.

WE DON'T THINK NON-FAB WILL BE GOOD!!!!

SULLY'S CAREER THREATENING BACK INJURY AND MELO?????

THANKS DANNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How'd that game go for your Fakers last night? Troll.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StrongArmHnz. Show StrongArmHnz's posts

[QUOTE]

Pathetic.........Lakers lottery team with out a draft pick !

THANKS MITTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

If we make a roster move by trade,I want to try and go after a young guy that like Vucevic,Cousins,Seraphin or Vessley who have a year or two cheap that we can get some value and give a couple of picks and still look to the now and down the road.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

if Sully comes back strong he will be a steal. Fab's low basketball IQ is his weakness i think. a year or two in D league is what he needs. he's not going to get much attention as trade bait.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Melo it appears is not going to be much help in a trade.  I hope somebody is out there who will bite on him.  I think taking up the game so late makes it really hard for Melo.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

For me there are two questions about Melo:

1) Is his BB IQ really low? If yes the he is doomed med IMO. Or is he just inexperienced but overall has some BB brains. If the letter is true, then he is a keeper.

2) Is the d-league that bad? His numbers (after the slow start) weren't that bad. Why does he look so helpless in the NBA. Is the difference that big or is he just nervous? Remember: Bradley looked like a chicken without a head in his first games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

everyone needs to remember, he's only been playing the game for a few years now. Almost everything you see from him is pure, natural talent. Once he's schooled for a little while by a real NBA/D-League staff you'll know what you really have with him. But for a team that needed size, and is also trying to get younger and build for the future, were there two guys with more potential where the C's were picking?

Think about it, if Melo lives up to potential, and Sully's back doesn't become chronic then you have a young starting 5 of Rondo, Bradley, Green, Sully, and Melo with Lee off the bench in say 2 years. If the two big guys wind up being nothing, then so be it, but would those 4 of Rondo, Bradley, Green and Lee be any better playing alongside any other 2 players who were still available?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

Sending Melo back to the D-league only gives us 10 players active on the roster.

why would you say after saturday night? why saturday night?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

In response to kdp59's comment:

why would you say after saturday night? why saturday night?

I thought The Celts played Denver on saturday instead of today for some reason.

that's all.

Sections
Shortcuts