Somewhere Dudder is weeping

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Somewhere Dudder is weeping

eat it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Somewhere Dudder is weeping

Dudder is lurking in the background trying to think of a way to criticize this win and argue that the Celtics will lose the next one.   

I wonder what would happen if EVERYONE on the Board put him on ignore.  Wouldn't that be cool?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

The guy says he's unbiased, unlike celts fans, and that he calls things as he sees them. So being unbiased, in his world, means hating a talented young man for reasons unbeknownst to me. Rondo could solve world hunger, and Dudder would criticize him for not solving the national defecit. Tonight proved that Rondo has heart, and that Dudder is a jabronie.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Dudder is a racist and hates the Celtics

why would anyone give him the time of day, let alone engage such a worthless human being in bball conversation?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnnywonder. Show johnnywonder's posts

I ignored Dudder 2 years ago... everyone of you should too.

Wonder

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't believe that Dudder could have anything to say about Rondo after last night's game.  Rondo was a warrior last night and you just couldn't criticize him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Somewhere Dudder is weeping:
    [QUOTE]I don't believe that Dudder could have anything to say about Rondo after last night's game.  Rondo was a warrior last night and you just couldn't criticize him. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Susan, I think theres room for criticism regarding Rondo and last nights game.  Frankly, he didnt have a very good game at all... his best play came after the injury..

What he did do and changed my opinion of him is coming back out and playing one-armed.... and listening to his post game answers...

I thought the kid was aloof but now realize hes got alot of heart & guts... after what I saw with his elbow... I figured he was finished...and absolutely no chance of playing anymore in Game 3..

Whats more, he made a real impact coming back in the 4th...not just emtionally but also with his play.  Listeninh to KG talk about him, seems ROndo has had some bad injuries this season that nobody makes public... and he plays thru them...  

He didnt play a good game last night, lets be honest about that... until he came back and fired up the crowd, team and actually played some good ball too

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I don't believe that Dudder could have anything to say about Rondo after last night's game.  Rondo was a warrior last night and you just couldn't criticize him. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Watch the last possession of the 2nd quarter of last night's game and tell me that Rondo is a warrior.

Left totally alone at the top of the key with the quarter winding down... totally alone... and Rondo doesn't shoot... doesn't drive to the hoop or make a play... doesn't make any play... but throws the ball away to someone who had his back turned, expecting Rondo to shoot.

A totally gutless play by Rondo.

And then Rondo gets hurt... and suddenly turns into a grandstanding hero?????

Somewhere Dudder is laughing.... and I am too.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

When your point guard has the ball always be prepared for a pass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]When your point guard has the ball always be prepared for a pass.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]
    When time is running our and your point guard goes up in the air for a shot as the shot clock expires, you don't look for a pass - you get ready to fight for a rebound, which is what Green did.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Somewhere Dudder is weeping : Watch the last possession of the 2nd quarter of last night's game and tell me that Rondo is a warrior. Left totally alone at the top of the key with the quarter winding down... totally alone... and Rondo doesn't shoot... doesn't drive to the hoop or make a play... doesn't make any play... but throws the ball away to someone who had his back turned, expecting Rondo to shoot. A totally gutless play by Rondo. And then Rondo gets hurt... and suddenly turns into a grandstanding hero????? Somewhere Dudder is laughing.... and I am too. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Pud? Dud? Yah I would say the same asinine character. But regardless, you can always find fault in anyone's game if that's what you spend all your time looking for. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Not taking anything away from Rondo, and I wan't him playing.  We did increase our lead while he was gone.  DWest did fine.  With that said we NEED RR.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Somewhere Dudder is weeping : Pud? Dud? Yah I would say the same asinine character. But regardless, you can always find fault in anyone's game if that's what you spend all your time looking for.   
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

Do you want to attack me or do you want to discuss the play that ended the 2nd quarter?

That particular style of play speaks volumes way more often than not about  Rajon Rondo than his hero play after the injury!

I think I know the answer.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Rondo was ahead of the pack twice last night and didn't shoot a lay up. that's got to stop somehow!!  He played one of his better defensive games of the year last night, i just hope he keeps it up for the rest of the series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Somewhere Dudder is weeping : Do you want to attack me or do you want to discuss the play that ended the 2nd quarter? That particular style of play speaks volumes way more often than not about  Rajon Rondo than his hero play after the injury! I think I know the answer. Pud

The answer is yes!! I believe I answered your question when I said if you spend your time looking for faults you will find it. Look the Celtics won last night because of the game KG and PP played, that's not debateable. But Rondo brings a dynamic to this team that no one else can bring, which long term makes him irreplaceable. Rondo's defense on Bibby last night helped get the Celtic off to a good start. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Somewhere Dudder is weeping : Watch the last possession of the 2nd quarter of last night's game and tell me that Rondo is a warrior. Left totally alone at the top of the key with the quarter winding down... totally alone... and Rondo doesn't shoot... doesn't drive to the hoop or make a play... doesn't make any play... but throws the ball away to someone who had his back turned, expecting Rondo to shoot. A totally gutless play by Rondo. And then Rondo gets hurt... and suddenly turns into a grandstanding hero????? Somewhere Dudder is laughing.... and I am too. Pud

Given this logic, you could criticize any one of the players from last night's game.

Rondo ended with 11 assists, and his points only came after his injury.  And a big moment last night was Allen and RR's steal off of LeBron for the layup. 

So go nuts on RR, but if you think he's on this team to shoot perimeter jump shots, then brace yourself for anger.  The 11 assists represent what he is supposed to do.  Funny how you failed to mention his lack of turnovers last night. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Somewhere crudder and pudding are playing pattycake and jumprope games until mommy tells them to come in because its getting dark outside .Meanwhile Ronndo is icing his dislocated shoulder so he can give it a go on Monday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

I know where Dudder is weeping....right
    under Pud's Pud! 
    Yea..Rondo was absent for most of the night and really didn't have a great night but last time I checked the dictionary, there is no "I" in the word "team."  It takes a team effort and someone will step up every night.....it was KG last night and it could be Ray the next night.....fine with me as long as we get the W!  So suck on that Laker fanless!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Somewhere Dudder is weeping : The answer is yes!! I believe I answered your question when I said if you spend your time looking for faults you will find it. Look the Celtics won last night because of the game KG and PP played, that's not debateable. But Rondo brings a dynamic to this team that no one else can bring, which long term makes him irreplaceable. Rondo's defense on Bibby last night helped get the Celtic off to a good start. 
    Posted by paulbrr7[/QUOTE]

How true...not many hoop minds in this thread!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I have dudder and Puddin on ignore

small minded hateful fools who are NOT Celtic fans... they may also be the same person... don't waste your time on those clowns, they are trash

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rameakap,
    Interesting that Pud showed up on this thread but no dudder.  You may be right about them.  You would think Pud could lay off Rondo for a day after yesterday.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kytroll. Show kytroll's posts

[QUOTE]Rameakap, Interesting that Pud showed up on this thread but no dudder.  You may be right about them.  You would think Pud could lay off Rondo for a day after yesterday.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Pud is kyceltic is Rico is mployee8.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I have no idea but it could be true.  One wonders what is the point. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Rameakap, Interesting that Pud showed up on this thread but no dudder.  You may be right about them.  You would think Pud could lay off Rondo for a day after yesterday.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Why... what happened yesterday?

More Rondo soap opera maybe?

Pud

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WE5NUTS. Show WE5NUTS's posts

You 2 are the saddest individuals on Boston.com. Period.

Sections
Shortcuts