Sorry Laker Fans

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Sorry Laker Fans

Just read Howard will be in by Sunday.... 

That's it for NBA and me.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Sorry Laker Fans:
    It was either CP3 or DH, not both. 3. What does this mean for the Howard thing?  The Lakers still have Bynum, and if the plan is still to push for Howard, Drew is obviously the chip. That they can hold on to him in the Paul deal is obviously huge, but will it be enough to entice the Magic? Moving Odom leaves the Lakers short the other half of their presumptive trade for Howard. What can the Lakers add to replace him? Surely other teams will offer something more impressive than Bynum and L.A.'s remaining flotsam and jetsom. http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/24150/chris-paul-kobe-bryant-lakers-trade-pau-gasol-lamar-odom-mike-brown
    Posted by Fiercest34

Bro, you sure Odom has been dealt in the trade.  NBA reporter Aldrich just reported that he's not sure Odom is included and it might be a first and second round pick instead.  Not sure, just repeating what I heard. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry Laker Fans:
    In Response to Sorry Laker Fans : Bro, you sure Odom has been dealt in the trade.  NBA reporter Aldrich just reported that he's not sure Odom is included and it might be a first and second round pick instead.  Not sure, just repeating what I heard. 
    Posted by greeneater2

I think the reality is that the core players have been agreed to (i.e. CP3, Gasol, the vaunted Kevin Martin and Scola.  Odom will be in the minor detail discussions and I would not be sure of him being included because frankly he would be more trouble than it is worth for NO or Hou. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry Laker Fans : Seriously, Andrew Bynum is the best the whole NBA has to offer? KG, Ray Allen, plus picks and another player is a better offer. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

As was Rondo, Green and picks, but the NBA, I mean Hornets, took the more profitable, I mean better, trade 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

Howard's next. Then 17, 18, 19,,,,

huhuhahahahahaw!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Howard's next. Then 17, 18, 19,,,, huhuhahahahahaw!
    Posted by Lakerstroll

LMAO!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

So, fiercest, u are suggesting DA trade KG, Allen and draft picks for Howard?
    More like Rondo, Green and first rounders, I would surmise. I understand the desire to add Dwight, but if the Lakers could get CP for Gasol and Odom, they may score Howard in similar fashion. Damn. I hate to say that....

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The fix is in.  The Hornest will be be eliminated by NBA contraction.  That is the only explaination for them making this trade. 

NBA fix is in!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Sections
Shortcuts